Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 19th October

Go down 
+2
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
little_maybelline
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 19th October - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:42 pm

Lancaster nestles up against Josephine to keep her and himself warm from the cold wind. He sighs depressingly as he thinks about how things are going to become more difficult as the winter dry season closes in.

Tank nearly slips off his sentry post as a shivering jolt travels down his spine. The cold is starting to fog his concentration.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:58 pm

Buckeye hears Hutch's calls and runs over. He sees tears in his eyes and stares in the direction he's staring. She stands up and watches the speck that was the eagle, knowing in her gut what had happened. She nuzzled Hutch; the loss of a sibling was very hard. She had lost her daughter just hours before. The Willows had lost two members in one day, and Buckeye was beginning to question her leadership. She chirped, calling her family together. They needed to be together in times like this.

Hutch couldn't move from the spot. Glade sat by him, tears in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:18 pm

Linda isn't bothered enough by the cold to stop what she's doing. The sun rays feel good against her body, and she aides in sentry duty as she does so. She will return to the pups shortly if Josephine doesn't go under.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:32 pm

Tank wobbles on his sentry post as the cold wind blows through his fur. He wraps his arms around his belly shivering. He's not looking forward to the hardships the group will be facing soon. Tank sits on his haunches starting to get bored of performing sentry duty.

Lancaster half smiles and chuckles at his brother. He's actually bored for once on sentry duty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:40 pm

Maylene too was sad about the loss of Alice and now Hutch too which made her feel even sadder. Of course Maylene still stayed on sentry duty.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:58 pm

Tank looks down at his brother Lancaster with a stern glare. He barks motioning his nose upward. If Lancaster wants to start being more responsible now's the time and this time he WON'T accept any slacking off from his brother. Any sign of lazyness and Tank will give him a painful bite. Tank leaps down from the stump, approaches his brother and roughly nugdes him towards the stump.

Lancaster sighs reluctant to want to do the chore but obeys his brother. He climbs to the top of the stump and forces himself to stay focused.

ooc: I'm thinking of having Lancaster become lazy when it comes to performing mob choresXD
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:00 pm

Luna narrows her eyes ta Maylene. Why should Maylene care? Alice and her siblings were just in the way of her own spawn's survival. Like anyone really cared if they survived. Luna padded over and nuzzled Hutch. Verneice was a good member, and she would be respected.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:05 pm

Maylene then climbed onto a large tree stump and continued to do sentry duty.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:06 pm

Tank narrows his eyes as he watches his brother performing sentry duty. He looks for any signs of his brother getting distracted or lazy.

Lancaster makes a nervous glance at his brother Tank and gulps. He straightens his posture and balances himself well on his hind legs and tail. He'll prove to his brother that he CAN be responsible and that he doesn't have to always have to hawk him to make sure he's doing a good job.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:08 pm

Luna then pads over to Buckeye and prepares herself for her beating.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:13 pm

Linda watches Tank attempt to discipline Lancaster. Sometimes she wishes she had a brother or sister of hers in the mob. She starts to head back into the burrow, still oblivious to the tragedy at the main mob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:20 pm

Too sick to her stomach to deliver a beating, Buckeye just decided to head home. The events of today were too much to handle. She led the way back to the burrow, hoping the whole family would stay close together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:24 pm

Maylene stayed close behind, but still keeping sentry along the way.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:25 pm

Leon sighed as he thought of what happened, it was nature, and nature had a dark side.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:28 pm

Lancaster spots 2 juvenile ground squirells engaged in a game of tag in the corner of his left eye. It's so tempting to look and watch their silly game but as he attempts to glance in their direction....

Tank growls seeing his brother getting distracted. He sends his brother a harsh bark demanding that he stays focused.

Lancaster sighs and reluctantly resumes looking out for danger.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:29 pm

Luna followed buckeye. Why hadn't Buckeye evicted her? It was strange.

ooc: New day soon?
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:38 pm

Linda heads in and lays down, curling around the pups and tending to them. Of all of the subordinates, she's spent the most time with the pups so far.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:45 pm

Lancaster makes sure to keep his focus as he scans the horizon and sky intently. He rolls his eyes. There's no danger in sight so why should Tank be so overly zealous? Lancaster shakes his head. Tank needs to learn to get a hold of himself.

Tank walks over to the burrow mouth and sits down. He looks off into the distance waiting for the Willows to return home. At the same time, he makes occassional glances at his brother Lancaster. He seems to be stepping up to the plate pretty well so far.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:52 pm

Luna sits in the burrow mouth, watching the skies, wary for predators.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:54 pm

ooc- they're not home yet.

ic- Linda cuddles with the pups, keeping them warm. The pups will have a hard time too, having to be raised at this time of year.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:58 pm

ooc: Oh.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:02 pm

Tank decides to head below ground to check on the pups. He smiles happy to see them and lays next to Linda. He looks down at the pups worried. It's going to get very dangerous once they come above ground. The time of hardships will put their chances of survival to the test.

Lancaster notices his brother has disappeared below ground and shirks his gaurd duty. He takes this chance to watch the juvenile ground squirells play.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:04 pm

Luna continues to follow Bukceye, hanging her head low. The Willows were still the largest group, and a few deaths were not going to hurt them. But if any more pups or members died, it would be bad for the Willows.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:04 pm

Linda smiles and huddles them closer. The ones that survive will emerge stronger than other pups might, given that they adapt.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:06 pm

Luna glances at the sky warily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 19th October
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next