Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 10th of October

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:29 pm

Mazi growled and lunged at Stormy again, this time going for her shoulder near her neck. She did not want to kill her, she wanted to fight her way in to the mob and become leader one day.

OOC: Awesome! Very Happy After the pups are born Mazi and Stormy could fight and Mazi could loose then and bring her pups with her, maybe leaving one or two behind. Sound like it would be a fun plot! PM-chat about it?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:33 pm

ooc: Okay. Mazi could stay if she really wanted too, but it would make it very hard since Stormy would be back on top and trying her hardest to make sure she's not overthrown again. xD We can PM chat, sure!

Stormy growled in pain when Mazi's teeth inter the flesh around her neck.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:52 pm

Taipan rammed into Mazi and knocked her off her feet. He sank his teeth into her side and thrashed his head violently.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:25 pm

Bonnie watches the three meerkats fight. She groans. Why didn't she join a mob that was kinder?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:13 pm

Mazi growled and whipped around then bite Taipan's neck from where should could access it where he bite her side.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:51 am

Stormy is glad when Mazi's fangs are gone from her neck. Blood pours from the wound and Stormy wobbles on her feet, dizzy. She growls at Taipan. Stop, we could use her. She hipslammed and chin swiped Mazi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:06 am

Mazi grinned, glad to have been accepted in to the Reapers mob her way.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:08 am

Stormy narrowed her eyes. Mazi better watch it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:20 am

Mazi glanced at Stormy, she would be leader one day, she knew it.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:36 am

Taipan smirked at Mazi, he liked this female. Heturned and padded carelessly back to the others.

Scary rolled his eyes at Taipan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:02 pm

Mazi grinned and walked confidently in to the mob.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:53 pm

Snowicane glances around paranoid that Cyanide may continue to steal his food when he finds something. he growls. To heck with it he'll just do sentry duty for now then when Cyanide tires herself out, he'll get back to foraging. Snowicane stands up on his legs and scans the area with his only eye. He growls peeved that he won't be able to see if something could be coming from his right side.

Cyanide smirks at the new meerkats. She was thinking about chewing into them herself but has taken a liking to them. Perhaps they can join her in her sidistic ways of torturing Snowicane.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:09 pm

ooc: YoshKat, this is the Reapers. xD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:48 pm

ooc: Wow I didn't realize where I was typing comes to show how much I'm paying attentionXD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:36 am

Bonnie watches Mazi warily. Being pregnant, she was going to keep an eye on meerkats that could be a potential threat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:25 am

Mazi sits down to tend to her wounds, they where not too bad but they could get worse.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:32 am

Stormy made lead callsl. Seeing it was getting late, began to lead the mob home. Zola followed slowly, hanging her head.
Fang barked for no reason.
twizzler rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:34 am

Scary followed Stormy closely.

Taipan pranced after Stormy. (He may be evil but he still acts like a pup XD)

Rex walked alongside Zola, he nuzzled her, trying to comfort her.

Gingersnap snarled at Twizzler, HER siblings could do what they wanted, even bark for no reason.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:08 am

Twizzler chuckled. Whatever.

Fang slapped him with her paw.

Stormy headed below.

Shasta suckled her pups.

Zola headed below.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:31 pm

Gingersnap smirked as Fang smacked Twizzler, even if he was bigger than both of them.

Scary stayed above ground to watch the sun as it was setting.

Rex followed Zola into the burrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:08 am

Bonnie goes below ground and goes into a seperate chamber.

Squirrel curls up seeing the group come home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 10th of October
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3