Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 10th of October

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:20 am

Taipan came above ground and followed.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:35 am

St. Jimmy heard Stormy's call and followed.
Punkette growled and followed at the back.
Sanguine growled, because he had to stay at the burrow. He wanted to leave badly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:40 am

Bonnie follows, even though she wanted to babysit. She didn't want to risk the lives of her unborn pups by babysitting all the time.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:21 am

Punkette paused, and headed back. Someone had to watch the pups.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:34 pm

Rex crossed the border into Reapers territory. He soon saw the group and again began to look for Zola.

Scary saw Rex and narrowed his eyes slightly, he didn't know what he was here for, but then he saw Rex looking around for Zola and rolled he rolled his eyes, of course. He didn't really care if Rex was only here for Zola.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:18 am

Bonnie watches Rex.

Squirrel runs around in the burrow, playfully.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:43 pm

Stormy made lead calls, trying to direct their attention away from Rex. He was probably just a stupid rover.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:51 pm

Rex looked to Scary and padded over to him, keeping his head low. If he was tosee Zola, he decided he'd have to rejoin.

Scary narrowed his eyes slightly, but he didn't see why Rex couldn't be allowed back. He hipslammed him to show that he was welcome back.

Rex padded to where he'd last seen Zola and looked around for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:30 pm

Mazi approached the reapers mob with delicate footsteps, as if worried about dirtying her feet.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:35 pm

Taipan looked up and saw Mazi. Even though she lookedlike an intruder to him, he couldn't help himself. He burst out laughing, thinking she walked funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:46 pm

When she heard Taipan laughing at her Mazi fluffed herself up slightly and growled while maintaining her delicate appearance, no one made fun of her!
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:53 pm

Taipan stopped laughing and smirked, he made fun of everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:04 pm

Mazi growled and started rapidly approaching Taipan.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:06 pm

Taipan snickered huge mistake. He was up for a fight and charged full speed at her.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:42 pm

Stormy snarled and charged at Mazi. She was fast, really fast, and reached Mazi before taipan. She was already angry that rex had been allowed back.
Zola watched.
Fang chuckled.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:43 pm

Taipan growled to himself as Stormy ran ahead, he wanted this fight, but a dominant always gets what THEY want.

Rex spotted Zola and quickly ran to her side and watched as Stormy charged at the strange female.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:01 pm

Stormy snarled, but would let Taipan have the first bite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:08 pm

Mazi hissed and lunged at Stormy, aiming for the other meerkats throat.

OOc: Mazi and Stormy fight?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:10 pm

ooc: Mazi, Stormy and Taipan. Scary and the others might join in, since all of them love a good fight. oo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:13 pm

OOC: well is it okay if at first we just have a fight between the three of them? We could have a group fight in a little while Smile heehee, maybe Mazi could become a mob enemy or make it her goal to overthrow Stormy
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:16 pm

ooc: Stormy will not be overthrown. I guess she could be overthrown for a week or so, but I had plans for her to be Dominant until death. Then her daughter Raine is going to take over. There can be a three way fight now, okay.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:16 pm

Taipan snickered, this female has made the biggest... and last, mistake of her life. He charged forward and pounced on her back. He sank his teeth in close to her shoulder and thrashed his head back and fourth.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:19 pm

Stormy snarled and bit down hard on Mazi's skull. She thrashed around wildly, refusing to let go. No one would act like that in ffront of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:19 pm

Mazi growled and rolled over when Taipan and Stormy jumped on her. She soon stood up, the other Meerkats having been knocked off, and lunged for Stormys shoulder.

OOC: Awesome, Mazi taking over for a little while could be a good plot. Generates lots of mob drama Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:23 pm

ooc: that would be after Stormy's litter is born though. Mazi could maybe become pregnant and then overthrow Stormy. I would allow Mazi to be Dminant until her pups are born.

Stormy let go of her head grip and rolled over in mid jump. She landed on her back and was stunned. She knew this would give mazi a chance to get at her throat, and she jumped up. Blood was rolling down her head from where she hit it, and she wobbled around, dazed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 10th of October
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next