Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 5th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:22 pm

Springer growled loudly, next time a rover has their eyes on Arrow, their escape would be in a limp.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:07 pm

ooc: Kusuma, did you still want to play Cahdok?
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:33 pm

ooc: Yeah, but I saw you put her pic in your Zippers gallery so I thought you wanted her back.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:40 pm

Having not noticed Wager vanish and Wagner and Stripe getting up to no good, Peachy continues to gather as much nutrients as she can for her developing pups. She's wondered over to a hallowed out log and finds it to be crawling with lots of bat juicy beetle larvae. She starts to vaccum them up quickly.

Alfonso has followed his mother over to the beetle larvae invested log and also begins to gobble them up. The good news is that it's kept him from stealing food from anyone else...for now.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:23 pm

ooc: I did? -goes to delete it-
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:25 pm

ooc: Okay thanks, has she already joined or should I have her approach the group?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:27 pm

ooc: Already joined. I don't think anyone noticed, but I did want her to be pregnant with the last litter of her and Gahdok's (they are mates, and Bohrok, Kal, and Va's parents.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:27 pm

Faith eats a scorpion quickly.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:31 pm

ooc: Okay, are you going to have him come roving here or something or have her already be pregnant?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:10 am

ooc: I was planning on her already being pregnant XD
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:21 am

Pancake wrote:
ooc: I was planning on her already being pregnant XD

I would like a pup.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:22 am

ooc: I don't think there was a thread for her litter, which means she also goes under the new adoption rules.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:15 pm

Glad to see the rover chased off, Streak resumes his centry.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:20 pm

Feeling full, Peachy decides to go on sentry duty and uses the beetle larvae infested log as her post.

Alfonso continues to gobble up the beetle larvae with no sign of slowing down.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:17 pm

ooc: Yes, the new rules would affect Cahdok's pregnancy.

bic: Jack turns around and playfully bites Bruno on the tail.
Startled, Bruno screeched at swiped Jack in the face. Jack squeaked and let go, and once realising that it was only his brother, Bruno peeped quietly. Ooops.
In the bushes, Vardi and Stripe finished grooming and the two mated. Once done, they began to groom each other again.

ooc: I'm planning as using Stripe's litter as a trial run for the new rules.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:29 pm

Peachy watches the sky and horizon carefully.

Alfonso jumps into the frey of playfighting pups and swats Jack on the hind quarters as he ran by.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:40 am

Faith eats a beetle and then moves to where she scans the area. She is still unaware that rivers are still there.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:35 pm

Peachy continues to stay ever vigilant as the Zippers forage.

Alfonso makes a tight turn and bounds back over to Jack and Bruno. He gently tackles Bruno and nibbles on his skull.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:15 am

Jack chirped happily and playfully swiped at Alfonso. He was a lot more fun than grumpy Bruno.
Bruno squealed, and kicked at Alfonso in an desperate attempt to get him off.
Angel ran over, barking happily.
After rolling around in the sand to wipe off any rover scent, Stripe cautiously approached the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:52 am

Faith sees Stripe and watches her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:46 pm

Alfonso gently snaps at Bruno's feet as he kicked at him.

Peachy spots Stripe but doesn't sound an alarm. She bobs her head a couple of times chirping with curiousity as Stripe approaches the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:10 pm

As Stripe gets closer, Faith catches the sligtest scent of rover on her. She now knew exactely why Stripe had been gone.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:06 am

Running Star sniffed Stripe. She could smell something foreign... Rover scent. She would let it slip for now, but hipslammed Stripe as a warning...

Sassy didn't really care and rolled her eyes.

Chetana peeped to Stripe, glad she wasn't gone anymore.

Lewa ran over, curious.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:33 am

Stripe rolled over submissively, churring appologetically. She smiled at Chetana and gave her a hug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:58 pm

Streak saw Stripe and assumed what just happened: rovers.

Flurry stays close to Sugar as he watches Stripe submit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 5th of October
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next