Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 5th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:31 pm

ooc: I'm going to kill off Triscuit after she starts to forage with the Willows but Boomslang and Nashita I'm going to keep alive. I have plots for them when they're older.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:55 pm

ooc: Wacky will disperse, I don't know where yet. He'll disperse with Jay as well.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:55 am

ooc: You don't have to kill off all your characters; I was in a really bad mood when I wrote that so I'm sorry if I made it sound that way. But maybe killing off a couple might help....
Anyway, if Stripe's pups are not killed by Running Star or a pregnant female, I was gonna have Juamba come and kill them. But thanks for the offer Stormy.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:20 am

ooc: Running Star could kill them.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:56 pm

ooc: That's what I'm going to have happen to karma's next litter, either a pregnant female will kill them or I'll go along with my plot of a burrow raid where all but one of her pups will be killed.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:59 pm

ooc: Most of Vastine's litters will be killed very brutally.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:33 pm

ooc: For Teetsie unless she sees something int he pups, I can promise that... same with Stormy.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:50 am

Pancake wrote:
ooc: Running Star could kill them.

ooc: If you wish. Juamba was kinda just a back up.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:49 am

ooc: I think I know how I want Peachy's 2 pups I plan to kill off to be killed. One of them will be born sick and die 3 days after birth and the other one will live to emerge from the burrow but will be killed by a mole snake after wandering too close to it.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:03 am

ooc: HF, Stormy, and Scary ahd a plot that involved their living for three years. Scary died before Stormy and HF takes his place, but HF leaves Stormy to die soon after her final litter (fathered by HF) is born. HF disperses after that, and Raine becomes the new DF.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:00 pm

ooc: Because he mates with Stormy, would that make HF dominant? Because you still play both and if he becomes dominant that rule about not playing two dominants in one mob might be a problem. And when Stormy dies, don't the females have to fight for the position? Did you also mean that Scary dies before he and Stormy can have a litter?

I plan on killing off Springer. I may also disperse Taipan eventually. I plan on Leon and Megan to stay a while, mostly because Megan was named after my ferret<3. Akina, you can probably expect her to stick around for a LONG time.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 5th of October
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6