Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 5th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:53 am

Springer didn't let his guard down. He growled as he scanned the area.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:19 pm

Alfonso wails wanting another helping of food from his mother. Even though he's old enough to start digging for his own food, he's gotten so spoiled being Peachy's only pup that he sees no need to find food himself.

Peachy gives in to Alfonso's begging calls and pulls up another juicy beetle larvae. She drops it in front of him but decides this is the last time she's going to find food for him. from now he's on he's own. At his age he should be well capable of finding food for himself.

Alfonso eats the beetle larvae, quickly and churrs happily.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:04 pm

Once he was close enough, Vardi chirped quietly to Stripe to grab her attention. Stripe jumped up, startled, but Vardi chrred reasuringly, to let her know it was okay. He approached her cautiously, hoping not to startle her further. Stripe just stood there and watched through narrowed eyes.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:16 pm

Peachy turns to finding food for herself. She pulls up a skink but before she could eat it she is distracted by her son's begging calls. She growls and turns away letting him know that it's time for him to fend for himself but the pup stays persistant. He runs to Peachy's front and tries to snatch the skink from out of her mouth but Peachy is quick and whips around then quickly moves away from her son. She races to finish up the skink before her son is able to snatch it from her.

Alfonso whimpers then pouts. But soon gets the gist and scratches at the ground, only to make LOOK LIKE he's fending for himself. He glances at his mother and snickers. As soon as she lets his gaurd down, he'll snatch the next morsel she finds right from under her nose. This time he's not going to do it because he's spoiled but only because he wants to stir up some trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:10 pm

Flurry stays close to Sugar, offering to find her food.

Streak stays on centry, smelling rovers but not able to see them. He keeps the group alerted with chirps.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:25 pm

Peachy is distracted by Streak's alert chirps. She looks up and glances around looking for the rovers so she can alert a non pregnant female of their preasance so they can to either avoid them or approach them. She has a half eaten millipede in her mouth and is unwittingly leaving herself vulnerable for Alfonso to snatch it.

With his mother distracted Alfonso snickers seeing this as his chance to strike. He nimbly zips passed his mother and steals the half eaten millipede right from out of her mouth, then runs behind a bush where he finishes it up.

Peachy stands there with her mouth gaped open, shocked at how quick her son was to steal the millipede from her mouth. She growls softly annoyed with her son's mischievous antics.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:32 pm

Sugar peeps to Flurry, glad to have him there with her.

Springer growled loudly as he tried to see the rovers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:33 am

Faith limps over to Peachy and looks around.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:00 am

Peachy smiles at Faith then glances around for her son.

Alfonso peeks out from the bush he hid behind and snickers.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:47 pm

Pepper began to dig. He found a beetle and handed it to the hungry jay.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:22 pm

Peachy shrugs at the mischievous antic and gets back to foraging.

Alfonso appears from out of the bush and gets back doing some foraging of his own. He makes quick glances at everyone in the group waiting for the oppertunity to steal someone's snack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:55 pm

Faith starts to forage also, soon uncovering a millepede. She drags it in the sand and starts to eat it.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:50 pm

Peachy pulls up some beetle larvae and gobbles it down quickly knowing that her son is around and waiting for an oppertunity to steal from her again.

Alfonso sees that Faith has found a millipede and eyes her mischievously. He bounds past her, snatching the millipede as he ran by and runs for the shelter of some tall grass to eat the millipede.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:53 pm

Faith shugs and digs again. Pups were like that.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:03 pm

Peachy is oblivious to her son's mischief and continues to forage. She comes to a tree where few catterpillers are scaling the bark. She claws at one knocking it to the ground and eats it quickly.

Alfonso takes a bite out of the millipede but he's finding it's harder to eat than he thought. It's huge and it's still alive. He sees it trying to escape and sits on it so it won't escape.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:37 pm

Pepepr coughs and he swallows sand while he's trying to dig. Jay chuckled, not knowing what was happening to him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:47 pm

Peachy digs around the tree and pulls up a scorpion. Before it could even defend itself, she disarms it and eats it quickly.

Alfonso has eaten half the millipede and is starting to feel full. He leaves the other half for someone else and bounds around looking for someone to play with.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:20 pm

Rabscuttle digs around but doesnt find anything. He's up for some tricks today, not food.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:42 am

Vardi chirped to Stripe, urging her to follow. Hesitating, Stripe follows him into the bushes, where the two begin to groom each other.
Wagner watches the group, keeping his eye on Arrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:53 am

Unaware of Wagner's presence, Faith unearths a beetle and gobbles it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:20 am

Still smelling rover, Streak continues to alert the group and tries to find the intruders.

Flurry stays close to Sugar.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:16 am

Pepper looks up from his hole and scans the area. He barks, alerting the rovers of his presence.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:44 am

Arrow sees Wagner. She growled and quickly barked an alarm.

Springer quickly charged full speed right at Wagner.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:57 pm

Realising that folliwing Arrow propably wasn't a good idea, Wagner spun around and disspeared into the bushes. It wasn't the last they'd seen of him though.
Hearing the alarm, Stripe stopped grooming Vardi and peered out of the bush. Vardi also looked up, but seemed less concerned. He chirped to Stripe, and she calmed down a bit, and dissapeared back into the bush.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:31 pm

Faith sees the rover vanish and gets back to foraging.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 5th of October
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next