Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 5th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:35 pm

Arrow narrows her eyes slightly at Peachy, why don't you just give him some milk? At least then he'll be satisfied.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:47 pm

Peachy rolls her eyes and scoffs knowing her son's huge appetite (It won't be enough for him. he needs a large meal to make him satisfied but it'll have to do.)

Alfonso suckles from his mother, drinking until the milk dries up.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:56 pm

Jay pads over to Peachy, wanting something to drink.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:05 pm

Peachy smiles and offers Jay some of her milk.

Alfonso continues to suckle from his mother, still hungry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:39 am

Faith smiles at Peachy and the pups.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:31 am

The milk tasted good, but Jay wanted real food.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:02 pm

Peachy milk dries up and she frowns (That's it I'm all out)

Alfonso churrs a moan wanting more but he'll have to wait to go foraging until he can have some decent food.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:00 pm

Seeing her brother get a feed, Angel ran over, wanting some. Bruno and Jack soon followed.
Stripe emerged, and chirped to Angel, letting her know that she had milk, and should leave Peachy alone. Upon hearing this, Angel ran over to her mother and began to suckle.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:24 pm

Peachy smiles as Angel Bruno and jack bounded over wanting a feed wishing she could offer them some milk. She shakes her head letting them no she's out.

Alfonso scratches at the ground then yowls at his mother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:05 am

Faith walks a short distance from the burrow. She digs up a beetle larvae and brings it back to the group. She drops it in front of Alfonso.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:05 am

Stripe follows, and chirps to Running Star. Who will babysit?
Nearby, a lone male was watching the group. It was the rover, Wagner. He was soon joined by his brother Vardi, and the two crept towards the group, hoping to get lucky with some of the females.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:25 am

Faith peeps to Stripe. She'll babysit today.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:30 am

Stripe chirps thankfully to Faith. Though she would like to help and stay behind, she has been staying behind a lot recently, and she really needed to forage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:35 am

Faith nods. She'll forage then.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:41 am

Pepper headed out, with Jay playfully tackling his tail.

Rabscttule was up late.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:09 am

Springer just then caught the scent of a strange meerkat not from their mob and saounded the alarm.

Arrow looked around, at seeing no one, she quickly ran to Springer for protection, it must have been a rover.

Sugar stayed close to Flurry.

Spunky didn't understand what the alarm was about.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:39 pm

Alfonso squeaks thankfully to Faith then gobbles down the beetle larvae. Still hungry, he paws at his mother Peachy to get him something.

Peachy smiles sweetly at her son greatful to get her son a nice juicy morsel. She pads over to a nearby bush and starts to dig into the ground when suddenly she picks up the scent of the rovers Vardi and Wagner. She raises up on her hind legs and scans the area but doesn't see them. Already pregnant, she shows no interest in sniffing out the rovers and continues on with trying to find something for her son.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:07 pm

Flurry also stays close to Sugar, while Streak follows the grup out.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:37 pm

Stripe stops as soon as she hears the alarm, and gathers her pups close.
Wagner and Vardi freeze, waiting to see what happened next.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:12 pm

Pepper headed out beside Running Star. Rabscuttle fell into pace with his buddy.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:43 pm

Peachy pulls up a big fat juicy larvae and carries it to her son, ignoring the 2 rovers. She drops it in front of him, nudges it towards him and smiles. She peeps (Bon appetite honey)

Alfonso mews thankfully to his mother and chows down on the tasty morsel. He is oblivious to the arrival of Wagner and Vardi.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:29 pm

El-ahrairah stayed beside Rabscuttle.

Lewa padded ahead.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:39 pm

Peachy smiles happily as she watches her son inhale the beetle larvae.

After finishing his beetle larvae, Alfonso wails for more food.

Oblidged to get him another helping of food, Peachy pads over to a patch of grass and catches a grasshopper. She pads back over to her son and drops it in front of him and smiles.

Alfonso gobbles down the grasshopper quickly.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:23 am

Stripe, satisfied that it was safe, started to forage.
Feeling that it was okay to make a move, Vardi crept towards the group. He soon spotted Stripe, an 'old flame'. He wondered if she would still be interested, and crept towards her, keeping low.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:55 am

Faith looks around with interest, realising the rovers were nearby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 5th of October
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next