Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 5th of October

Go down 
+3
StormyMeerkat
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:12 am

ooc: I missed it on purpose XP
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:58 pm

Seeing that there's no sign of danger for miles, Tank trots down the sand dune to join the group at the new burrow. He sits next to Maylene and glances down at her slightly bulged belly and smiles proudly. He couldn't wait to be a father for the first time.

The female nuzzles Mischka and churrs at him suggesting that they should head into the bolthole for the night.

Mischka nods and starts to lead the way into the bolthole.

Ninja heads into his bothole thinking of getting an early start tomorrow on his roving antics.

Half a mile from the Willow's new burrow, Lancaster and Josephine have been trekking out in the open for a dangerously long time and none of them have been vigilant to dangers that could be around them. Lancaster is so focused on getting home that he has failed to spot a large eagle owl in the camel thorn tree behind them.

Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:20 pm

Linda relaxes as the sun sets, starting to feel tired. Now that she is speedily recovering from the neck wound, she'll soon be returning to her average, yet calm and exciting everyday life. But will that change?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:15 pm

Tank grooms Maylene tenderly.

Mischka and his mate head below ground for the night. Mischka plops down towards the back of the bolthole and lays his head on his paws.

the female lays next to Mischka and rests her head on his back. She sighs passionately.

Ninja heads to the deepest part of his bolthole and curls up. He snickers thinking about how funny it'll be to watch the males chase his shadow as he roves at different groups.

ooc: I geuss I'll take over Josephine for now since little-maybelline hasn't roleplayed here for a while.

Hearing a screech, Josephine glances over her shoulder and spots the eagle owl in the camel thorn tree. She sounds an alarm call spooked about being caught out in the open by this deadly bird of prey.

Hearing Josephine's alarm call, Lancaster spins around and sees the eagle owl. He barks an alarm then chirps nervously. He stands on his hind legs quickly looking for a bolthole., Suddenly he spots one near a bush and dashes into it.

Josephine quickly bolts after Lancaster and dives into the bolthole.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:21 pm

Linda stands up and looks around. With Buckeye due to give birth soon, this is going to be their burrow for a while. She gets curious about their new home that she hasn't seen yet and ventures inside the burrow, looking in every chamber and moving through every tunnel.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:41 pm

Tank grooms down Maylene's neck.

Mischka closes his eyes and falls asleep.

The female does the same and sighs passionately again. She has no regrets for leaving her heartless meerkat group.

Ninja rests his head on his paws and falls asleep.

Lancaster and Josephine huddle together in the bolthole worried that if they head up to see if the eagle owl is still there it might catch them by surprise and snatch one of them for its dinner.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:43 pm

Luna curls up by Linda. It was good to have a friend.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:47 pm

ooc- Linda's exploring the burrow's insides.

ic- After looking through the burrow, she emerges and lays down next to Luna and some others. She was willing to help Luna get used to the mob over the next week. She begins grooming herself.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:55 pm

Tank sees Luna lay next to Linda and pads over to her. He sits next to the 2 females and smiles at Luna. He will do what ever he can to help make her feel comfortable in the group.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:01 pm

Linda finsishes grooming herself as Tank joins them. She stares at the setting sun, noticing it slowly get closer to the horizon. They should get heading in soon. Once Buckeye gives the call, sees heading straight in. She may have already picked out a place to sleep while she was exploring the burrow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:21 pm

Tank glances at the setting sun. It was so beautiful. He sighs thinking about how life in the Kalahari can be so cruel and how you never know which sunset could be your last.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:33 pm

Linda stops looking at the sunset and lays her head down. She takes a deep breath, taking advantage of the relaxing moment.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:41 pm

Tank sits on his haunches and scratches an itch behind his left ear.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:07 pm

Linda relaxes as the last sunrays beat down on her. She empties her mind of anything that might worry her, which wasn't much, and thinks peacefully.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:25 pm

Tank leans back and enjoys the last of the sunset as it disappears behind the mountains in the distance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:54 am

Snowflake heads below ground to sleep.

Jackie sits by the the group and watches the sun set.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:42 am

Linda looks back to the setting sun, which was lower than it was when she last looked at it. She stands up and looks around for anything, then back at the sun.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:42 pm

ooc: Sorry Yoshkat I got lost in the rp again and was busy working on site lists for Dipsy.

Enjoying being snuggled up safety with Lancaster in the bolthole, Josephine gently grooms the side of his face and under his chin.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:54 pm

Tank pads over to the mouth of the burrow and sits down. He's thinking about heading below ground for the night soon but decides to stay above ground for a little while. He stares off into the distance wondering where Lancaster and Josephine are and worries for their well being.

Lancaster nuzzles Josephine then returns the tender grooming. he grooms the back of her neck and shoulder. Being in the warmth and comfort of Josephine has made him forget the reason why they are in the bolthole.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:16 pm

Linda feels like heading in too, but promised herself to wait until Buckeye gives the call for them to head in. She too was concerned for the two missing Willows now, with it starting to get dark. She hoped they'll return on their own soon. She didn't want to embark on another rescue mission.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:29 pm

Tank quickly grooms himself before heading below ground for the night. He finds a small mound of soft sand against the burrow wall and lays down on it. He rests his head on his paws and waits for everyone else to come below before going to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:40 pm

Linda decides to break her personal promise. She wasn't needed for anything right now and it wouldn't hurt to head in now. She gets back on all fours and heads into the burrow. Being her social self that hates being alone, she goes into the same chamber as Tank and lays down in a different part of the chamber.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:10 pm

Tank lifts his head up seeing Linda enter the burrow and peeps. He sits up to scratch an itch on his neck and to wait for the rest of the group to come below. He sighs somberly knowing that he'll be spending another night without his brother.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:54 pm

Linda peeps a hello back and gets into a comfortable position. She had confidence Lancaster and Josephine would return on their own. Just last week they fought a battle they lost to try to come to the babysitting group, only for the babysitters to come to them at their own burrow afterwards. She chirps to Tank, reassuring him that if they were able to lead and protect the pups for a whole week and return from enemy territory without a scratch, they could come home on their own.

ooc- Didn't you say you were planning on them returning during the week before the next game day?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:22 pm

Tank looks up feeling up lifted by Linda's reassurance. He remembers many times in the past when they were pups and when Lancaster would venture out on his own. He always returned home no matter how far he travelled or how dangeorus it was where he travelled and just recently he got himself into a couple of situations where it appeared he'd never return but he did. Tank stays optomistic and believes when he wakes up tomorrow morning he'll find Lancaster laying next to him unharmed and safe and with Josephine curled up next to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 5th of October
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next