Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 5th of October

Go down 
+3
StormyMeerkat
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:36 pm

Maylene stands on high alert and is now standing on her hind legs and has her tail raised high.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:14 pm

Jackie smells the air. Luna was definately from a mob she hadn't seen before.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:18 am

ooc: Keeko would kill if he had to, though he is unlikely to. Crash and Miley are the same.

bic: Keeko stops clearing the burrow entrance and looks up in the direction of Luna.
Golly Gosh watched, intriuged.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:49 pm

Tank narrows his eyes at Luna.

Lancaster cautiously approached Luna and sniffed her then glanced at Buckeye. She smelled ok and doesn't appear to be a threat to the group but Lancaster keeps up his gaurd. You can never be too careful when encountering a strange meerkat especially since the group is still on edge after the battle with the Midnights.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:25 pm

Linda lowers her guard and rests. Now aware of Maylene's pregnancy, she was pondering on what might happen. She shouldn't get involved. With herself still recovering and Buckeye's litter due soon it was best to stay out of it.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:03 pm

Luna approached the group. The didn't seem bad.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:16 pm

Tank barks at Luna still a little wary.

Lancaster peeps reassuringly to his brother that Luna isn't a threat and is only looking to join a group.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:41 pm

Luna peeped.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:47 pm

Linda turns and looks at the female again, waiting for Buckeye's response. She lays her head down and closes her eyes, thinking.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:57 pm

Tank relaxes his gaurd and approaches Luna. he wants to make sure for himself that she can be trusted. He circles her, sniffing her. She didn't smell of Midnight but smelled of another group he never met. Tank backs away smiling. She's ok in his book now.

Lancaster smiles at Luna. The more members the marrier and the better the chance the Willows have for survival and winning battles with rival groups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:29 am

Snowflake grins at Luna in his usual fasion.

Jackie looks over at Buckeye to see what she does.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:11 am

Lune acts submissive. Since her sister evicted her she needed a place to stay.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:40 am

Linda gets up and weakly walks over to the female, sniffing her. This female could be helpful to the group. She stands by the others, waiting for Buckeye.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:16 pm

Tank and Lancaster both glance at Buckeye waiting for her desicion.

Meanwhile on the other side of Willows territory, Mischka is a few tantelizingly close feet away from striking it lucky with a 3rd female when suddenly an alarm call goes out. Mischka gasps, stands up on his hind legs and notices the vicious group's dominant male is sending him a death glare as he has spotted Mischka and this time instead of wanting him ousted he wants him dead. Mischka has caused the group enough trouble and after being chased away so many times, keeping him away just isn't working. For this ruthless group a good rover is a dead rover. The large male dominant leaps from his sentry post and along with his sons and some loyal female back up, begin to wardance towards Mischka. The dominant female notices several of her group members charging Mischka and turns her scarred, villanous looking face toward him. This time HE'S the one about to be outsmarted! She slips into the tall grass. As her group charges from the front, she'll sneak up on him from the back to deliver the fatal blow. Seeing half the group chargind in his direction, Mischka hight tails it unaware that he's running straight into the deadly dominant female's trap.

Back at the babysitting burrow, the babysitters are unaware of the chaos Mischka is causing at the foraging party and are busying themselves with caring for the pups and keeping their eyes peeled for danger. As babysitter 1 gives the pups a feed, babysitter 2 is staying extra vigilant but she soons starts to get a little too lenient. Bored and sleepy from the midday heat, she lays flat on her stomach thinking about taking a little kat nap. But they HAVE to remember that they are in enemy territory and just because things seem to be tranquil now doesn't mean danger won't make a deadly appearance.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:34 pm

Linda looks at the others, noticing they were all doing the same as she was, waiting. She needed to eat soon, and was eager to get everything done so they can leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:04 pm

ooc: If the group threatened the Willows, Buckeye would kill, even though she wouldn't like it.

Buckeye spots Luna and chirps. With her pups on their way, she didn't want to risk it. She ran over and started to scent-mark and smell Luna. She didn't resemble any group that she knew. Although it was against her best judgement, she allowed her to stay. She then turned to Maylene. She knew she was pregnant, and instinct told her to evict the pregnant subordinate. She ran over and hip-slammed her. She was allowed to stay, but Buckeye would be watching her and the group much closer now. And with an unknown enemy group in their terriotry, the group needed each other more than ever.

Glade watched her mother with awe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:07 pm

Jackie relaxes now that Luna had been accepted.

Snowflake is still grinning at her.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:39 pm

Linda chirped a hello to the new addition to the mob and turned just in time to see Maylene get hip-slammed. Buckeye did know. She goes next to the burrow entrance and lays back down, remembering how long the travel to the foraging grounds usually is, and how weakened she is.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:41 pm

Tank approaches Luna, looking distrustfully serious at first but then a friendly smile spreads across his face. He chatters a welcome to her but still feels a little suspicion towards her.

Lancaster smiles at Luna. His trust is easier to gain from strangers than his brother's. He will do anything to make her feel comfortable in the group.

ooc: After Josephine and Lancaster encounter the vicious wild group, I plan for the Willows to discover their babysitting burrow and kill a babysitter then the pups. Then they encounter the main the group and kill their dominant male, if that's ok with you atb2700. I'm planning to have Tank kill their dominant male.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:52 pm

Linda watched as the new member was greeted. It will still be days before she's recovered enough to resume her duties to the mob, so prehaps Luna could cover for her until then. She still felt bad for not being able to do it herself, though.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:22 pm

ooc: Luna would kill just to protect the pups back at the burrow, she would kill because she would prove herself.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:37 pm

ooc: Cool. Maybe she can be at the front line when the Willows raid the burrow and kill the babysitter.

Tank takes another glance at Luna before letting his hunger overcome him. He pads a few feet from the group and digs into the ground, hoping to find something juicy and worth eating.

Lancaster grooms Luna making her feel welcome.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:50 pm

ooc- Linda's too weak to fight since she's still recovering but if she could she wouldn't kill pups. Never.

ic- Linda chirps to the new female. She wanted to get to know her better. Prehaps she'll make a new friend.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:54 pm

ooc: As you have seen, Leon would kill if he had to or becomes angry enough. He just does what it takes to survive.

bic: Megan smiled at the new female, this would make things easier for the group.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:59 pm

ooc: Ok. i might have Tank kill one of the pups. He's extremely loyal to a group he's in but will kill a rival without thinking twice to keep his group safe.

Tank pulls up some beelte larvae. it isn't much but at least it's food. He inhales it barely chewing before swallowing.

Lancaster lets out a friendly churr. Any new member is ok with him, unless they show hostility.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 5th of October
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next