Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 5th of October

Go down 
+3
StormyMeerkat
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:11 pm

Linda lays her head down, tired. She hoped they were leaving for foraging soon. She tenses up as she feels another strike of pain from the wound left by Teetsie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:34 am

ooc: Jackie would kill for the family. Snowflake would do the same.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:30 am

Keeko smiled to Luna.
Miley walked over and chirped a greeting.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:12 pm

Tank spots a millipede and scoops it into his mouth without even cleaning off its toxic excretions. He bites it in half dropping the other half of its body and gulps down the half he had in his mouth. He gulps down the other half quickly.

Lancaster rolls his eyes at his brother's eating habits. He'll just keep on eating until his stomach gets so huge he can't move or until he gets sick.

Meanwhile on the other side Willows territory, The vicious wild group is gaining on Mischka as he tries to escape their murderous charge. Mischka glances over his shoulder and notices the group is less than 2 feet behind him. He begins to panic fearing he may not get away alive but just as things were starting to look grim for him, he spots a bolthole through an opening in the grass and makes a sharp left turn. He dashes as fast as he can towards the bolthole hoping he makes it in time. meanwhile the dominant female has seen Mischka make a run for the bolthole and snarls in frustration as her plan had back fired. She charges after Mischka refusing to let him get away. Mischka dives into the bolthole and rushes to deepest part in the tunnel hoping they just decide to let him go. The vicious group approach the bolthole and begin to mob it, digging at the entrance furiously trying to get inside, but the entrance is so narrow it can only fit one meerkat in at a time. The dominant female decides to call off the mobbing. It's only going to be a waste of time trying to pull Mischka out of there and she has young pups to provide for. She leads her group away from the burrow. He may have lucky this time but the next time they see him he'll be dead meat.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:42 pm

Yawning as she exited the burrow, Josephine bounded out to join the group on the edge of the burrow complex. Without paying much attention to new arrival Luna or dominant female Buckeye, she ran straight over to Lancaster as affectionately rubbed her head and neck against him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:55 pm

Still feeling hungry, Tank moves to different spot and digs up a spider. He glances around for a second before wolfing it down.

Lancaster nuzzles Josephine and grooms her tenderly, oblivious to what's going on around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:34 pm

ooc: Yea, that's fine. As long as it means keeping her family safe...

Buckeye walks over to Keeko and begins grooming. Being the dominant female of one of the largest groups in the area was difficult, but Buckeye was managing. She watched as Hutch and Verniece sunned themselves near the burrow entrance.

Glade ran over and began playing with Josephine and Lancaster. Soon, she would nto be the youngest in the group.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:42 pm

Linda puts her head up and looks around. She notices Tank already foraging around the burrow. She should do the same if she was to have enough energy to make the trek to the foraging grounds without falling far behind. She gets up and warily sniffs around for something.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:49 pm

ooc: Ok. Everyone in the Willows will emerge from the fight unharmed and with everyone preseant.

Wanting to save the rest of his appetite for foraging, Tank returns to the burrow and grooms his paws.

Lancaster smiles at Glade and gently paws her.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:15 pm

Linda digs and unearths a beetle. She carries it back and eats it. Something was different. It didn't hurt to swallow anymore. The past few days it hurt too much to eat, resulting in small meals all of those days, but with the pain gone, she can really begin recovery.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:19 pm

Tank watches Linda forage and smiles. He's relieved to see her getting some much needed food.

Lancaster also notices Linda foraging. He sighs happy to see her improving as each day goes by.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:04 pm

Linda lays back down where she was, ready to get the day going. And with eating no longer causing pain, she was eager to regain strength and get back to normal weight. As long as nothing happens, this day should go well for her. She couldn't afford a predator attack or another fight.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:53 pm

Luna looks for some food under a bush. nothing.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:02 pm

Tank scratches at the ground where he's standing, still starving.

Lancaster rolls his eyes (Are you serious? you're still hungry after having a large millipede and 5 large juicy morsels of beetle larvae? Jeez where does all your food go?!XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:37 am

Jackie relaxes. She would forage when they left.

Snowflake looks at Buckeye, eager to go foraging.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:10 am

Linda gets up and slowly walks over to Luna, chirping a hello. She's like to have her as a friend.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:29 am

Luna chirped back. She groomed Linda, seeing that she was wounded.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:39 am

Linda grooms Luna back. She chirped, telling her that the injury was from a battle the mob was in last week. She was strangled by the other mob's DF in an effort to distract her from attacking Buckeye.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:50 am

ooc: I'm sorry if Teetsie did that too her, I never meant to seriously injure Linda without asking you.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:56 pm

Tank pulls up a skink which tries to escape but he catches it by the tail. He tosses it up in the air, clamps down on its back with bone crushing pressure and kills it. He swallows the skink whole almost choking on it.

Lancaster walks passed Josephine rubbing his cheeks against hers. He sits next to her and chirps flirtaciously suggesting that they should go on a romantic walk.

Meanwhile on the other side of Willows territory, Mischka slowly and cautiously begins to head towards the bolthole entrance to see if the vicious meerkat group has left . It seems to have gotten quiet maybe a little too quiet. They may be waiting for him to emerge so they can finish him off for good. But as he emerges, there's no sign of the wild meerkats. He sighs in relief. They may have almost killed but it doesn't deter him from wanting to continue causing chaos at their group. They're just too much fun! Mischka snickers and bounds off to try to find them.

Nearby at a large camel thorn tree, the vicious meerkat group is having a fiesta. While the dominants and some of the other members of the group have a kat nap, some of the males go on gaurd to keep their eyes peeled for the Willows. The deeper they travel in Willow's territory, the higher the chance gets of the 2 groups being on a collosion course.

At the wild group's babysitting burrow, danger has reared its ugly head. Up above soars a large eagle looking for an unwary meerkat to snatch. The babysitter has spotted the bird of prey and lets out a series of alarm peeps then dashes into the burrow for safty. She barks a warning to other babysitter not to go above ground, danger is preseant. the other babysitter heeds the warning and wraps around the pups protectively. Even though the eagle can't get to the pups, the babysitter still feels the need to keep them safe.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:50 pm

ooc- It's ok. It adds drama and makes things more exciting.

ic- Linda sits, still informing Luna of the latest events in the past week, not just about her, but the mob in general. She looks around at the others and back to Luna. She chirps, curious about Luna's background.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:10 pm

Luna looked down. My mother was a meerkat named Antebellum and a male named Chris. They were Dominants when I was born, but my aunt Cheyenne over threw my mother and I was Antebellum's youngest pup. Cheyenne was overthrown after she gave birth to three litters, and my sister Aspen currently leads with a male named Drew. She evicted me for being pregnant, and I lost my litter. My first litter.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:28 pm

Linda looks down, recalling her own separation, only hers was accidental. A jackal attack forced her to flee and hide in a bolt hole, and everyone was gone when she came out. She's moved past that now. She lays down and looks around.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:56 pm

Keeko stands sentry, keeping an eye out for danger.
Crash forages.
Miley walks over to Luna and Linda, and chirps a hello.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:11 pm

Linda chirps a friendly hello back to Miley. Although the injury weakened her body, it failed to weaken her energenic and out-going personality. She looks towards Buckeye, eager to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 5th of October
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next