Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 5th of October

Go down 
+3
StormyMeerkat
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:18 pm

Tank moves his burrow maintenance into the burrow and finds that the inside of the burrow use could some fixing up. He clears debris and a hill of sand from one of the tunnels. For a group who really wanted this part of the Willows territory, the wild meerkats weren't very good at keeping their temporary home clean.

Deciding that it's time to head off to the next group, Mischka gets up interrupting the female's tender grooming. He glances over his shoulder and peeps a romantic farewell to her then starts to head off.

Not wanting Mischka to leave, the female frowns lowering her head and her eyes glimmer with disappointment. She bounds after him wanting to be with him and not wanting to be left to fend for herself.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:42 pm

Linda sniffs around and explores for more prey. She comes across the dead body of the enemy mob's DM. She looks and notices the wounds on the corpse. He was killed by what almost killed her a week ago.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:05 am

ooc: Sorry I missed the fight. I've had tests and stuff and have been a bit busy. Anyway, it's almost the holidays, so I'll have plenty of free time Very Happy

bic: Keeko walks over to Buckeye, to make sure she is okay.
Miley rushes over to Crash. Seeing that no harm came to him she sighed with relief.
Golly Gosh bounded over to his parents. If I had a been there...
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:08 am

Megan smiled, it was good to live in one of the largest groups around. It certainly had it's perks, like winning battles easier.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:50 am

Jackie starts to groom her wounds. She received several scratches, nothing serious though.

Snowflake also grooms himself. His ear had a slight tear, but it was only a chip of the ear and most if it would heal.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:55 am

Linda gets back to foraging and looks for more prey. She'll join back up at the burrow when she was done. Fearing not eating at all will make her too weak to survive the next day, she decides to get through well needed foraging now.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:38 pm

Tank moves deeper into the burrow as he cleans out the tunnels. He comes across the dead babysitter and scoffs. She clearly didn't stand a chance. He kicks sand on her body and moves to clean another tunnel.

The female catches up to Mischka and nuzzles him. She glances at him with her eyes gleaming and smiles flirtaciously. She churrs and nuzzles him convincing him to allow her to stay with him.

Mischka lowers his head hesitant. He's still a bit young and inexperianced to make plans about starting a group. If she's pregnant, he could find himself becoming her wet nurse if she plans to stick around with him and give birth in his company. But not wanting to leave the female alone and vulnerable to predators, Mischka glances at the female and nuzzles her back. He peeps letting her know she come along with him.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:44 pm

ooc: I missed the fight purposely. The long posts frustrated me D=
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:09 pm

Linda begins exploring the perimeter of their new home for anything of interest. Prehaps they should at least clear the bodies from the surrounding area. She decides what to do next as she eats a beetle she finds.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:25 pm

After cleaning out the burrow tunnels, Tank returns to the tunnel where the dead babysitter's body is. He grabs hold of her scruff and drags her above ground. He drags her over to a bush and starts to kick sand over her body.

Meanwhile, Lancaster and Josephine have found their way out of the sea of grass. Lancaster stands up on his hind legs to assess their surroundings. The area looks familiar. Lancaster peeps realizing it's the area where the wild meerkat group had been chasing them. He figures all they have to do is retrace their steps and eventually they should find their way home.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:56 pm

Linda decides to help out a bit. She goes to the dead DM's body and drags it by the neck far out from the burrow where it was out of sight, kicks sand over the body, and leaves it. She returns and does the same to the other body that was the male that tried to attack the pups. She returns from that and begins foraging again, this time closer to the mob. The rivals were gone and never to return, they cleared out the dead bodies, and they were preparing their new burrow. Things turned out good today. She was still worried over the dissappearance of Lancaster and Josephine, though.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:03 pm

Tank finishes up burrying the babysitter and moves on to expore the area around the burrow. He comes across a dead pup that belonged to the wild group. Tank looks down at the dead pup with a frown and sighs. The death of any pup is tragic, whether it'd be an ally or a rival pup he just hated to see any pup laying dead in the sand. Unfortunately, by choosing to stay in Willows territory, the wild group had it coming to them and they suffered the consequences. Tank picks up the dead pup and takes it over to another bush where he burries it.

Lancaster starts to lead the way to where he thinks will take him and Josephine home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:07 pm

Jackie stands sentry incase the group came back for revenge. She thought they wouldn't, but it was better to be safe than sorry.

Snowflake lies down by Jackie, his ear and some of his joints aching.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:51 am

Linda already feels her strength returning as she forages. After a while of foraging, she actually gets full, and decides to return to the mob. She lays down amongst the group members and rests.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:55 pm

Buckeye chrips, thanking everyone for their help. She sits above ground with her family, watching the sun begin to set. Insects traveled in the warm breeze, and the trees begin to sway. It was hard to imagine that a battle just took place.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:05 pm

Megan came over and sat by Buckeye.

Leon scanned the area for any nocturnal predators that would be just coming out.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:15 pm

Linda felt much better now. Her recovery rate was in an upward curve; Each day she recovers more rapidly than the day before. She'll easily be back to normal within the next week or so. She took quiet satisfaction from being able to help the mob even in her recovery. She was happy to be a Willow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:05 pm

Tank stands gaurd up on the sand dune. He watches the beautiful sunset and a trio of giraffs in the distance.

Lancaster realizes that it's starting to get late and peeps to Josephine. They must find shelter before the night time predators emerge.

Mischka and his mate have settled down at bolthole on the edge of Willows' territory. He grooms her tenderly as they watch the amazing sunset.

The female grooms Mischka back and rests her head on his shoulders. She sighs passionately. Life has never been this good to her it seems things are finally starting to take a turn for the better.

Not far from Mischka and the female meerkat, Ninja is sitting outside his bolthole, with his arms crossed, eyes narrowed and growling in frustration. He had failed to attract a female today but tomorrow he shall become victorious.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:16 pm

Linda watches the Kalahari sunset. She was wary of fighting, as she assumed everyone else was, and hoped no more battles will unfold soon. She looks to the rest of the mob. She lays her head down, feeling like something was missing, and not the two members they lost. Maylene and Tank, Josephine, and Lancaster, Linda and... no one. She's never had a true relationship with a male. Everyone her age in her old mob were her brothers and sisters, and she was virtually isolated from contact with others during her time alone. Maybe in the future... no. She was happy where she was and who she was with. She didn't need a personal relationship.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:56 pm

Tank turns to his right then to his left. Everything seems to be clear on the horizon. He glances at the sky and sees vultures swarming over head. He chirps and stumbles on his feet a bit. They must've caught the scent of the dead rival meerkats in the area.

Mischka smiles sweetly at the female and rests his head on hers. He has finally met a female who he manage to work the charm on.

The female nuzzles Mischka's shoulder and grooms his neck tenderly.

Ninja watches the sunset, thinking about lingering in the Willows territory for the next several days, hoping to encounter any of the wild females that may have gotten seperated during the war with the Willows.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:12 pm

Linda ignored the thought. She just enjoyed the sight of the sunset. She looks around. Nothing dangerous as far as the eye can see. She towards Buckeye's direction. Soon There will be a new litter to take care of, and she won't mind being a babysitter.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:24 pm

ooc: Could someone fill me in on what happened?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:28 am

ooc: Same... Oo
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:05 am

ooc- The Willows fought and defeated a rival mob that was living on Willows land (Not one of the rped mobs.) We took the burrow they were using as the Willows' new burrow and fixed it up so they could live there. Now all of the work is done, the rivals are gone, and they're just watching the sunset.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:59 am

ooc: Damn, I missed the fight. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 5th of October
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next