Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 23rd of September

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 23rd of September Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:22 am

Ages of those under one year:
Ussul Crab, Mikeyal ....... 3 months 13 days
Trinian, Skittles, Twinky, Erevu, Nayeli, Estella..... 4 days.

Due dates:
None
--------------------------------------------------------

Alex was sitting anxiously by the burrow mouth. Luke had hardly improved since he had returned from his failed rescue mission, and he feared greatly for his brother's health.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:41 am

Kal stands sentry outside the burrow, waiting for something to happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:28 am

Herhsey nurses all the pups. Then, she goes above grund and joins her family in sunning.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:20 am

Looking over to Trinian, Skittles, and Twinky, Erevu felt sad for them, first they loose siblings, now they could possibly loose their father. He lowered his head to the sand and chrrd sadly.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:59 am

ooc: Where should Turahn and the others be? I'm creating a site for where there original mob was, we could move them there, it'd be perfect for the plot!

bic: Ussul had disappeared and joined Mikeyal.

Starburst felt sympathy for her former mate. She didn't show it, but deep inside, she still had feelings for him...

Nayeli sighed sadly.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:02 am

Erevu looked over to his cousins and then to his sisters. The mood was much more somber then he remembered before the attack by the Reapers. He wished that things could just go back to the way they were.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:38 pm

ooc: Can we say Joey and Starburst mated over the skip? I really don't want another starburstxLuke litter, it makes Joey look bad...
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:12 pm

A lone figure appeared in the distance, but he wasn't alone. In Rex's powerful jaws was the small yet not so delicate Akina. Rex knew the risks of returning her, she smelled of the Reapers, they might not recognize her and see her a member of the group that took their pups, he thought to himself, even if that were to happen, she'd still be safer here. He crept as close to the group as he could without being spotted. He put Akina down and chrrd to her, I'll visit you as often as I can. He smiled then slipped away.

Akina turned and saw the Oreos, she felt like her heart would burst. She bounded out of the bushes calling out to them as loud as her throat would allow, HERSHEY! STARBURST! MIKEYAL! EVERYONE! I'M HOME!!!

Rex watched from a distance and smiled, before disappearing into Reapers territory.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:44 pm

Carnation finally emerges from her bolthole. She had lost her nerve to help Mikeyal head out to search for her sister Akina. But she's unaware that Rex is making his way back to the Oreos with Akina in his mouth. She sits with her arms crossed shivering in the sun both from being cold and nervous. She's gotten even skinnier during the past couple of days. If she spends one more night alone, she may not survive. She HAS to face her fear of meeting new meerkats and find a group to join or she'll die. She hasnt eaten much and is desperate. Today she's going to face her fear and try to find a group who will hopefully accept her into their safe fold.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:22 pm

Akina squealed to the group again, It's me! Akina!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:33 pm

Carnation begins to warm up in the sun. She scans the horizon and sky repeatively making absoloutly sure there's no sign of danger. Everything seems to be clear. So what is there for her to be so worried about? well...everything. A baby ground squerrel prances into her area and she jumps back then backs away churring nervously. If she keeps this up, she wont have any luck attempting to join a group. As the baby ground squerrel leaves she begins to calm down. She makes one last look for danger before starting to forage around the bolthole.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:37 pm

Akina was getting close to the burrow, finally in earshot she squealed at the top of her lungs, EVERYONE! I'M BACK! IT'S ME! AKINA!
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:45 pm

ooc: Goldfish and I have a plan. Mikeyal is seperated from Carnation and ends up at the Reapers. Ussul is there long enough to get closer to her... Until he gets separated and ends up at the Oreos again. XD
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:57 pm

Alex hears the cries and looks up, soon spotting Akina. He barks happily, and runs over to meet her.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:01 am

Starburst sighs. At least one pup was safe, if not hers...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:37 am

Kal sees Akina and groans. Why the dramatic entrance?
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:17 am

Seeing that they have finally noticed her, Akina ran as fast as she could util she was at the burrow mouth, she barked happily to the others overjoyed to be back, she ignored Kal, she never even liked him so she never payed attention to him. With all she'd been through, who could blame her for being so happy to be back in the loving embrace of the Oreos.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:27 pm

As Carnation moves further away from the bolthole as she forages, she is unwittingly heading straight toward the Oreos. She sighs disappointed and in guilt that she let her cowardly nature take over her when Mikeyal requested that she'd come along with her to help find her sister Akina. Carnation is also kicking herself for letting Mikeyal go all alone. What if something bad happened to her? Carnation sighed again(If only I wasnt such a coward that adorable little pup would be safe but since I backed out on her, she could be in so much danger with out someone with her to look out for her safty) Carnation keeps her head down as she pads foward on her search to find a group to join.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:40 pm

ooc: Wait, so Starburst doesn't love Joey at all?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:18 pm

ooc: I'm not sure, she's not my character...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:19 pm

ooc: did they mate over the skip?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:23 pm

ooc: We can say they did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:07 pm

Kal didn't care if Akina ignored him.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:23 pm

Akina thought to herself, why isn't he in THAT group, he'd fit in there, I don't get why he'd join a group that is too nice for him, in my mind, too nice for him is another way of saying too good, she nuzzled up to Hershey glad to be back into the arms of ones who actually know the differance between kindess and bloody abuse, and prefered kindess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:27 pm

Kal rolls his eyes. He had no choice. He was supposed to be here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 23rd of September
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next