Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rolplay - 23rd of September

Go down 
+2
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:08 pm

Grischka screams in pain as Dash tears into his skull. He starts to slash at Dash's face hoping he'll let go.

Quagmire swiftly gets back up and sinks his teeth into Dash's back. But soon this battle may take a potentially deadly turn for Quagmire and Grischka as more reinforcements of the Devils are moving in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:12 pm

Simmons knew it was wrong to let other members of the group do the duties of the dominant male, but he watched on. He turned to Reaper and growled. He would be the only male with power in this group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:18 pm

*Post detail about character called Reaper removed by a moderator at the request of Megan*
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:29 pm

Dash hissed and dug his teeth even deeper as Quagmire attacked him. Quagmire trying to help his son has only made things worse for Grischka.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:38 pm

Quagmire growls and tries to endure the pain. He keeps his teeth embedded in Dash's back.

Grischka whimpers as the throbbing pain from his wounds intensify but he chooses to keep fighting until he can't anymore. He lundges at Dash and takes a vicious swipe at his face.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Dash lets go of Grischka's cheek then feels the swipe against his face, he chuckled evilly under his breath and lunged at the foolish meerkat. He sank his teeth deep into Grischka's clavicle (collarbone).
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:03 pm

Grischka yelps and tries to pull out of Dash's grip but it only causes him a broken collar bone.

Quagmire refuses to let go of Dash's back and sinks his teeth in even deeper hoping the pain will cause Dash to release his son.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:10 pm

As Quagmire's grip inteses, Dash only smiles wickedly, this male didn't seem to get it, the more he tried, the more hopless it would become. He sank his teeth even deeper.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:33 pm

Grischka squeals as Dash's fangs sank even deeper into his collar bone. He's so over powered by the pain that he cant fight back.

Quagmire realizes the more he attacks Dash the stronger he seems to get and the more damage he does to Grischka. Quagmire growls in frustration and releases his grip from Dash. He smirks getting an idea then backs away a few steps suddenly he launches himself foward slamming into Dash.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:43 pm

Dash is knocked forward a little by the blow but still hold tight to Grischka. He starts to thrash his head back and fourth, forward and back, causing more damage.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:57 pm

Grischka squeals in pain again then barks to his father to stop helping and he's only making things worse. Grischka wants to foolishly continue the fight with Dash alone. A decision which could cost him his life.

Quagmire is horrified by Grischka's crazy decision and reluctantly steps aside but he simply refuses to let his son continue the fight. The next lesson he's about to teach Grischka is when you should know when to give up a fight you know you can't win. He sternly eyes his son and shakes his head in disagreement then barks furiously for him to stop but his pleas seem to fall on deaf ears.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:00 pm

Dash lets go of Grischka's collarbone, then lashed at his muzzle. As the smaller male thrashed, he missed, and plunged his teeth into Grischka's neck again. He held tight. He was determined to make this kill.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:45 pm

Grischka gags as Dash sinks his teeth into his neck. Again, he thrashes around frantically trying to break free and slashes at Dash's neck.

Quagmire lowers his head frowning he's tempted to make a run for his life but is very loyal and will never leave a meerkat he's close to for dead, especially if that meerkat is one of his sons. He fears for Grischka's life but can only watch helplessly as his stubborn son refuses to give up.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:36 am

As Dash held tight to Grischka's neck, he felt the clawing at his own. He snarled, muffled by his grip. He began clawing furiously at Grischka's face, he found it amusing that the young fool was still trying to defy the inevitable.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:04 pm

Grischka Squeals and instinctively tries to cover his face but Dash's swift claws smack his paws away. He keeps his eyes closed tightly and begins blindly pulling Dash forcefully through the grass hoping to bump into something that he can slam Dash against.

Quagmire barks furiously and desperately at his son warning him if he doesnt give up, he'll be forced to make him quit using physical force.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:54 pm

Dash forced Grischka to the ground and pinned him. He kept his grip on Grischka's neck tight, and it was becoming tighter.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:55 pm

Bohrok ran over to Dash.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:04 pm

Dash lifted his lips slightly trying to smile evilly even though his mouth was full, he certainly didn't want Bohrok to miss out on the fun.

(Btw Pancake, I found a book in a pile of papers in my house yesterday titled, Bionicle, Beware the Bohrok issue #2.)
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:17 pm

Grischka lets out a paniced squeak as he is pinned to the ground. He gags as Dash's vice like grip became even tighter on his neck. He tries to break free but he was starting to grow weak and can barely move a limb.

Quagmire peeped in horror as he saw Dash pin Grischka to the ground. He snarls. That's it! This is going to end now! He lundges at Dash sinking his teeth into the side of his neck and pulls on him as hard as he can to try to pry Dash off his son.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:19 pm

ooc: KUSUMA. READ IT. All I base Bohrok, Cahdok, Bahrag, Gahdok, and would have based Va and Kal are in that book.

Wait, no, Kal is from Makuta's revenge... dark times.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:21 pm

Dash let go of Grischka and turned his wrath onto Quagmire. He turned his head trying to bite Quagmire but where he was bitten made it difficult to reach him. He quickly lashed rolled trying to get Quagmire under him and loosen his grip.

ooc: lol okay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:36 pm

Grischka takes in a huge breath of air relieved that Dash let go but his long vice like grip left a deep wound in his neck. Grischka tries to stand up and falls back down too exhausted and injured to move. He's still trying to recover from his injuries he recieved days ago while roveing at the Stargazers but making the foolish choice to engage in a battle with the Devils males has left him possibly mortally wounded. Could his roving days be over for good?

Quagmire lets out a muffled grunt as Dash rolled over on top of him but he keeps his tight grip on Dash's neck. He kicks Dash forcefully with his hind feet.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:40 pm

Dash snarled, That's it! I'm done playing games! You want a fight? I'll give you a merciless death! He jolted his head to the side managing to catch Quagmire right on the calf of his leg.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:53 pm

Quagmire yelps then squeals for mercy(Ok ok I surrender please dont kill me!) He curls up into a ball to protect himself. Having accomplished getting Dash off Grischka he decides enough is enough. it's time to end the fight.

With Dash distracted, Grischka staggers to his feet and limps off through the tall grass whimpering in pain. His injuries look serious. It could be the last time Quamire ever sees his son alive.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:08 pm

Dash let go but stood over Quagmire with a smirk, Quagmire may have been older and slightly bigger, but he obviously knew when there wasn't any hope of winning. What Quagmire didn't know was that Dash was born without mercy, he has killed more innocent lives than the number of days he's been alive, (just an expression). He bared his teeth at Quagmire with an evil grin. He liked to play with his kill before finishing it. He hissed coldly, how badly do you want to live? His evil grin spread from ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rolplay - 23rd of September
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next