Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 15th of September

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:39 pm

Sidorak reached Dusk and tackled him. Vahki hissed and slashed. Visorak growled and bit the male's legs.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:41 pm

Keeko snarled and aimed at kick at Lithium's stomach, hoping to dislodge him.
Miley had Click by the ear, and was dragging him off her brother. Click did his best to shake her off, but Miley wouldn't let go.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:33 pm

Visorak snarled and ran to Nukpana, and pinned him.

Vahki ran over and nipped at Lithium.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:31 pm

Lithium, busy with Keeko, tried to take on Vahki, but found himself overwhlemed.

Buckeye continued her onslaught, calling for her family to continue the attack. She would not lose again.

After taking down Dusk, Hutch headed toward Dawn.

Verniece watched as her family continued the fight to protect the territory and the pups. She wanted to join, but she needed to watch the pups.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:39 pm

Dawn snarled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:01 am

Jackie runs into Eztli and swipes her paw at him.

Eztli snarls and tackles Jackie, pinning her down.

Realising the seriousness of the situation, Snowflake runs in to help Jackie.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:52 am

Teetsie snarled and aimed a heavy blow at buckeye's face. Her paw met with Buckeye's face, sending her tumbling into the sand. Then Teetsie pounced on her and her teeth had a firm grip on her scruff.

Tuck swiped Nukpana over the head.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:43 am

Dusk hit the sand with the unfamiliar meerkat biting and clawing at his neck and shoulder. Who were these kats?
Seeing one head for Dawn, he struggled to try and wriggle free.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:49 am

Dawn dashed over to help her brother.

Sidorak, Vahki, and Visorak continued to fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:39 pm

Hutch held on to Dusk, not letting go.

Buckeye stumbled back to her feet and attacked Teetsie, chomping down on her tail hard.

Lithium escaped the barage of meerkats with barely hus life. He stumbled into the thorn bushes, where he lay crumpled on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:59 pm

With Lithium out of the picture, Keeko lunged at Teetsie.
Click managed to shake himself free, but was backed against a tree by Miley and Crash.
Zozane ran in to help her dad, snarling at the two. As Miley looked back, Click lunged forward, knocking her over.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:17 pm

Teetsie snarled at Buckeye. She kicked backwards and struck her in the chest then whipped around and smacked her face again. Then Teetsie broke free and tackled Keeko and bit his neck then ran over to see if Lithium was alright.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:18 pm

Keeko did his best to ignore the blow. He charged after Teetsie, leaping onto her back.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:21 pm

Teetsie snarled in rage and bucked forward, sending Keeko tumbling off of her. Teetsie then struck him across the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:49 pm

Sidorak growled and nipped Dusk. He was a rather large male.

Nukpana tried to break free, but Visorak was strong, and although younger, was Nukpana's size.

Vahki chased after Lithium.

Dawn feared for her brother.

Clover glanced at Tuck.

Gretel was frightened. Grace tried to stay calm.

Another loner, Bahrag, appears. But he sides with the Midnights, and charges towards Vahki.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:24 am

Keeko ripped himself free, and glared at Teetsie. He wasn't going to back down.
Crash pulled Click off of Mae, causing a large scar on his face. Click holwed in pain and struggled, but Crash had him pinned.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:25 am

Swiping at Sidorak’s face, Dusk continued to fight back but knew he didn’t stand much of a chance of fighting off such a large male.
Growling, he endured the biting knowing that if this brute was attacking him, Dawn might not receive the same treatment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:30 pm

Lithium tried to get up, but his body ached. He called for someone to help, but the groups were so entangled that his cries went unanswered. He looked on helplessly as his family fell victim to the Willows assault.

Buckeye ran at Teetsie and knocked her to the ground. She grabbed her snout, biting down hard. She smacked her with her tail, then began to hip slam her repeatedly.

Glade grabbed on to Verniece, scared for her life.

Hutch charged at Dawn, knocking her to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:08 pm

Nukpana barked in pain as Visorak ran over and tore his tail off. (I've seen meerkats without tails. So, yeah.)

Vahki tackled Lithium.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:55 pm

Teetsie snarled and kicked Buckeye in the stomach then ran over and tackled the meerkat who attacked her mate, then ran over to Nukpana. She snarled at the meerkat who tore he son's tail off and swiped at his face.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:10 pm

Visorak was only a pup, so hissed and back off, running to Sidorak. (We can say that Vahki pinned Nukpana... but he's Mae's son. I think.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:46 pm

Lithium collapses. He passed out, unable to move.

Buckeye returns with more strength, and Hutch joins his dominant by attacking Teetsie from the back.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:03 pm

Teetsie snarls turns around, and clamped her teeth down on Hutch's muzzle, hard.

Then she jumps on Buckeye's back and sinks her teeth into her neck and dug her claws into her shoulder. THEY COULD NOT LOOSE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:08 pm

Buckeye had to make sure her pups were not in danger anymore. She escaped Teetsie's jaws and punched on the dominant, while Hutch piled on top, making sure she couldn't get up.

Glade chirped to her family. Come on, you can do it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:34 am

Jackie swipes her claws across Eztli's face.

Eztli yips and backs away from Jackie despite the fact he'd kill her any day.

Snowflake hisses at Eztil showing a slightly different side to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 15th of September
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next