Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 15th of September

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 15th of September Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:10 pm

Ages of those under one year:
Mikeyal ............... 3 months and 5 days
Akina ......... 1 month and 6 day

Due dates:
Starburst and Luke's Litter......... Due 19th of September
Hershey and Alex's Litter........... Due 19th of September
--------------------------------------------------------

Alex awoke and scanned the area. Once it seemed safe, he began to clear the burrow.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:46 pm

Joey is awake and helps Alex clean out the entrance while keeping an eye on the skies.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:14 pm

Akina dashed out of the burrow, she was smiling and happy. She had quickly picked up on the adults sunning themselves and did the same, it was only after she tried it herself that she realized why, it felt good, normally pups would get warm by exerting energy through playfighting, so Akina waited for Mikeyal to wake up.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:13 am

Starburst emerged. She had managed to survive so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:31 am

Shentai was running through the deserted land, it had seemed so quite without his group around him. But it had almost been two days that he has been searching for his group. He just has to move on. After a long distance of none stop walking, and trying to keep an eye out for predators alone seemed to take its effect, Hopefully he would soon come across a group, hoping that it is a group that would accept him, and not one that will chase him away.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:37 am

Starburst looks up, lifting her swollen head, and sees the female.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:42 am

Shentai had come across the group, they where just outside there burrow. He crept over to the group, stopping every now and then.
Hopefully they wouldent see him as a rover male. He let out a call to reasure them that he was'ent, Please, im only in search of a new group.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:05 am

Starburst nodded,newcomers were welcome, as long as they didn't step out of place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:10 am

Shentai nodded back to the dominant and sat besides the burrow, The heat of the sun had hit him and sank through his furr warming him. He was really greatfull that the group welcomed him and he could'ent wait to show them why they made the right choice of accepting him.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:32 am

Joey sees the male and pads over to them. He scent marks him, showing that he is Dominant male here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:42 am

Shentai nodded to him, letting him know that he understands his rank as dominant male. After this Shentai noticed some other meerkats digging into the burrow, Shentai though he should give a help hand, to atleast show he is worthy of being part of this group. He padded over to the burrow where he started to dig around the entrance, pulling out eny unwanted sand that was blocking the entrance.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:52 am

Joey smirks at the young meerkat and pads over to groom Starburst.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:01 am

Shentai was still digging with some others, the burrow entrance was now free of fallen dirt and was now wide and easy to enter and exit, He still carried on as he went down deeper into the burrow, widening the sleeping chamber and some other chambers, He double checked that most of the exits were free and unblocked.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:34 pm

Akina came up behind the new male, he seemed friendly, she smiled and came around to meet him face-to-face, she felt that every one should know everyone in the mob. She chirped a welcome to him. Akina was always glad to meet someone new.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:05 pm

Starburst grooms Joey. She was doing a little better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:47 pm

Shentai noticed the other meerkat infront of him, He straight away stopped digging and looked to this meerkat.
He gave a little smile and Chirped. Hi Im Shentai
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:55 pm

Akina looked up at the large male, she peeped, I'm Akina, I'm new here too, I was adopted into this mob only nine days ago. She looked him over and saw his scars. She chirped, have you been in many fights?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:01 pm

Thats good, atleast im not the only adopted one in here, they all seem nice He chirped back as he started digging some more sand from the path. He then noticed her stoodying him, He straightend up from digging, Umm I guess you can say that, i mean territory fights such and such. He awnsered her. Akina Nice Name. he chirped lastly before digging into the tunnels again.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:04 pm

Joey narrowed his eyes at Shentai. He seemed a little too overly friendly for a meerkat who had just been accepted in a strange group. Then again, Akina could make anyone feel welcome.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:09 pm

Akina smiled, being a month old pup, her smile was both warm and childish, she peeped my name means three things, bond, family bond, and soldiarity, that's what my mother told me, before-, she shook her head and chirped, Shentai, do you know what you name means?.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:15 pm

I accually dont, By father was called Hentai so it may have been named after him but with a S added coz by brothers and sisters has S at beginning of there name aswell, He told Akila. He had finished digging, the hole had become open and fresh. He stood onto his hind legs and watched the skys for eny unwanted predators.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:20 pm

Joey sighs and looks at Starburst. She was going to survive, he knew it.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:30 pm

Akina looked up as he stood on his hind legs, of course any adult would look like a tower to a pup only three inches tall. She looked over to the burrow and again waited for Mikeyal.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:34 pm

Joey peeks inside but doesn't see the pup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:37 pm

Shentai stood, he watched the skys, they were crystal clear. He got onto all fours and wondered around the burrow, glancing at all the meerkats he had passed. He then walked onto a hot patch, He layed down belyl first onto it and let the sun warm him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 15th of September
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next