Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 15th of September

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:44 pm

Keeko chirped to Tank. Thanks, I'd like your company.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:14 pm

Tank nods looking serious. He's greatful that he can help the group and is determined to offer any help to someone in need. Lancaster hangs back and chirps to Tank and keeko (becareful)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:31 pm

Buckeye watches her mate and tank go. She becomes anxious, and her feelings are evident in her face. She lost two youngsters, and she might lose two more. She walked over to the family and called for some grooming. Verniece obliged her and came over, hoping to ease her fears.

Lithium was grateful to Tuck and Clover. He got up in time to hear chirping outside. Afraid, he pushed his way in front of the youngsters and guarded the burrow. Although weak, he would guard these pups as if they were in his own family.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:40 pm

Lancaster nervously watches the 2 males as they become tiny dots in the horizon. He hopes they find Clover and Tuck before it gets dark.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:50 pm

Tuck gently calls to Lithium, hoping he would fall asleep and allow his injuries to heal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:00 am

Jackie watches Keeko and Tank leave, hoping they'll find Tuck and Clover.

Snowflake lies on his back with his paws in the air playfully being his normal self again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:43 pm

Seeing the danger pass, Lithium layed back down. He chirped to the pups, hoping they were ok.

Buckeye stayed up, waiting for her group to return. Verneice led the rest of the family below ground, hoping to give the pups a quick feed before bed.

Glade watched as the family joined her below ground. She went to each individual, play-fighting with them.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:50 pm

As Tank follows Keeko, he takes quick breaks to scan the horizon for danger and to see if he can spot the missing pups but so far there's no sight of them. Back with the rest of the group, Lancaster patiently but anxiously waits for their return.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:02 pm

Keeko climbs untop of a fallen tree, and intently scanned the area. But there was no sign of them.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:38 pm

Tank finds a small tree and makes a wobbly climb up to the top to scan the horizon. The only thing he sees is a family of ground squirrels. He sighs in disappointment and ungracefully returns to the ground. He takes a hard landing but is ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:21 pm

Jackie waits for Tank and Keeko to return.

Snowflake bats his paw back at Glade playfully.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:52 am

Keeko chirped to Tank. Are you okay? He then returns to his search, eager to find the young pups.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:02 am

Tuck chirped back to Lithium. He was fine.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:17 pm

Tank let's out an embaressed chirp (yeah I'm fine) then continues to follow Keeko on the search for Tuck and Clover. Suddenly he spots a small group of meerkats in the distance and alerts Keeko. Could they possibly be the missing meerkats they're trying to find or could they be the Midnights back with a vengence?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:13 pm

ooc: Tuck and clover are not found.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:21 pm

ooc: ooh ok

bic: Tank eyes the meerkats in the distance closely. It turns out that it's just a small group of evicted wild females who havent noticed the 2 males and they disappear into the bushes. Tank sighs disappointed and chirps to Keeko (we should head back to the group. It's getting late and we're not having any luck. Maybe they'll turn up tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:10 am

Tuck settles in beside Lithium and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:29 am

Lithium snuggles near the pups, eager for warmth and sleep.

It is getting late, and the males still haven't returned. In danger of becoming a meal herself, Buckeye relents and returns below ground, hoping the Willows expedition party find their way home before tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:48 pm

Tuck chirps, happy.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:59 pm

Tank desperately wishes to continue the search for Clover and Tuck but he knows it'll be too dangerous. Darkness is setting in fast and night time predators are begining to emerge. Tank is also desperate to get back to the Willow's burrow before him and Keeko become someone's meal and begins to lead the way back. He looks behind and chirps (Where ever they are I hope they're safe)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:01 pm

Jackie goes below ground and lies down.

Snowflake walks over to Jackie and curls up near her, falling to sleep very quickly.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:48 am

Tuck falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:09 am

Clover is awake beside Tuck.
Sidorak, Visorak,and Vahki are asleep.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:16 pm

Lancaster looks out into the distance sending out contack calls to try to locate his brother but after no response he reluctantly gives up feeling too exhausted to continue on. The wound on his leg is beginning to throb painfully from putting too much weight on it through out the day. He should really be thinking about getting a good night's rest. He sits down and grooms his wound then decides to go below ground to prepare for what may be a long and painful night. 5 minutes later Tank is the first to return from the failed search mission and goes below ground where he curls up to Lancaster. Lancaster hears his brother's entrance and peeps in relief. Tank notices Lancaster's wound looks worse and grooms it hoping to soothe the pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:22 pm

Jackie soon falls asleep by Snowflake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 15th of September
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next