Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 15th of September

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:05 am

ooc: Nukpana is Mae's son. HIs siblings are Tallulah and Zozane.

bic: Keeko grabbed hold of Teetsie's foot, making sure she couldn't get up.
Crash also grabbed Click by the foot, and twisted it viciously. Click screamed and broke free. He limped off, with Crash following just to make sure that he didn't get any ideas.
Chirping loudly, Zozane bounded after her dad, with Tallulah not far behind.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:24 am

Swiping at Sidorak’s face and distracting him slightly, Dusk managed to wriggle free and bolted after Hutch. He knew it wouldn’t be long before the large male tackled him down again but he had to try and protect Dawn the best he could.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:44 am

Teetsie thrashed around and kicked, sending one pay flying into buckeye's face while She whipped around and grabbed Keeko by his muzzle and flung him off of her. She then bucked viciously to get the meerkat f her back.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:48 am

Not far from the fight, two males Tank and Lancaster have entered willow territory. Ever since being kicked out of their group by the immigrant male, they've been sticking together trying to join other groups but havent been having any luck. They recently had a bad encounter with a wild group whilst trying to join them and during the altercation Lancaster had recieved a large gash down his right thigh. But thanks to his large, courageous brother Tank,he was able to escape with his life. Tank hadnt been seriously injured in the fight he only had a few scratches on his face and arms. He was actually able to overthrow 3 meerkats at a time then managed to escape with his brother. Tank looks back at his brother and chirps. He sees that Lancaster is really struggling to keep up on his injured leg. Tank stops to wait for his brother to catch up then chirps again (here let me help you). Tank offers his shoulder as a support and Lancaster puts his right arm around Tank's back. Lancaster chirps a thanks to his brother then the two males continued on. Tank keeps his eyes on the sky and horizon an injured meerkat could easily attract predator attention. Suddenly he spots something in the distance, another meerkat gang. He chirps to his brother (shall we try our luck with this mob?). Lancaster whimpers feeling unsure after being attacked by the last group they tried to join they shouldnt be so fast as to trying to join another one so soon. Suddenly they realize that the group they're to join is at war with another group and decide to keep their distance for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:26 am

Buckeye continues her pursuit of Teetsie. Her body was covered with scratches, but her mind told her to keep going.

Hutch, taken by surprise by Dusk, quickly rebounded and pushed him to the ground.

Verniece, with the pups in toe, spoted Tank and Lancaster. She called to them, hoping they would join the Willows.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:09 am

A male equal to Sidorak's size ran towards the Willows. He rammed into Sidorak and the two began fighting. (Bahrag)

Nukpana ran off, his hind end bleeding.

Vahki barked with triumph. Lithium was down!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:46 am

Tank heard verniece's call for help. The Willows seem like they're struggling and could use a large male like him to gain the upper paw. Tank stands on his hind legs poised to join the battle. Lancaster also sees that they're struggling and wants to join in to help but he can barely function on his seriously injured leg. Tank chirps to Lancaster (you stay here you're in no condition to fight I'll be fine) Lancaster barks in protest (No I wanna help we should help them together I can still fight even though my leg hurts and I'm sure they could use both of us and this could be our chance to show that we could prove to be useful to their group) Tank smirks and nods then growls (You're right. Ok let's kick some tail!). The brothers fearlsy wardance towards the Nightmares when they meet the group Tank goes for their dominant female and Lancaster tackles one of their males, Dusk, hard knocking him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:56 am

Being attacked and pinned down on the sand by both Hutch and Lancaster, Dusk squealed in pain but refused to give in. Run Dawn! He yelped urgently to his sister
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:24 pm

Tank sinks his teeth into Teetsie's skull and thrashes. Lancaster bites into Dusk's side hard then decides to make a go at Dawn and wardances towards her ignoring the pain that is shooting up his leg.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:33 pm

Kicking off Hutch, Dusk darted over to Lancaster and bit down as hard as could on the end of his tail. Please Dawn, save yourself he pleaded to himself as Hutch caught up with the frenzy and dragged him back down again.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:04 pm

Lancaster screeched in pain as Dusk bit the end of his tail. He swings around and bites into Dusk's cheek after Hutch pins him back down. Worried about his brother after hearing him scream out in pain, Tank releases Teetsi from his vice like grip and looks in the direction of Lancaster. But his distraction leaves him vulnerable to attack.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:53 pm

Bahrag rushes over to Dusk, snarling at Hutch.

Dawn whimpers and flees.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:18 pm

Dusk smiled to himself as he watched Dawn retreat.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:20 pm

Suddenly Tank realizes his vulnerability and snarls at any Midnight member who gets too close. Lancaster turns his assault on Teetsie. Once she's warn out the Midnights should hopefully retreat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:26 pm

With two members down, and ganing many more during the course of the battle, the Willows were beginning to get the upper hand. Buckeye called for her troops to assemble upon her. Then, she led a large direct assault on the enemy, showing the full might of her group to the Midnights. Hutch followed loyally as Buckeye headed straight for Teetsie again. Lithium finally awoke to see the Willows running straight at him. With all his strength, he lifted himself up and called for his family to retreat. He then stumbled in front of Teetsie and took the blow from Buckeye intended for her. He fell to the ground, motionless.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:40 pm

Tank and Lancaster joined the Willow's war assembly then followed as they launched a second assault. Tank takes down Lithium with Buckeye as Lancaster wardances after the retreating Midnights.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:59 pm

Bahrag snarls and retreats with the Midnights.

Nukpana continued to run.

Visorak went over to his adoptive father, who stood up proudly. But Sidorak looked down and hissed at the pup. STOP SMILING AT ME! WHAT DID YOU EXPECT, PRAISE?! ALL YOU DID WAS TEAR A PUP'S TAIL OFF. (Visorak is nasty, but like his slave)

He does this where no one else can see him... And runs over to the group.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:38 pm

Tank stands up on his hind legs smirking proudly. Lancaster continues chasing after the Midnights while making taunting barks (YEAH YOU'D BETTER RUN!!! tongue )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:43 pm

Buckeye continues the charge until the Midnights run right off their territory. Verniece keeps the pups close until the Willows return back to them.

Lithium still remains motionless, left behind by his family.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:44 pm

Dusk rolled and thrashed and then made a sudden break for it. His body ached from head to tail and the deep bite in his cheek had begun to swell partially blocking the sight out of one eye. Bravely he tried to follow the other Midnights but had to stop under the shelter of a bush to rest.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:53 pm

Tank returns to helping the Willows chase the Midnights off their territory. Lancaster sees Dusk take shelter under the bush and alerts the group.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:57 pm

Keeko chirped triumphantly, chasing the Midnights a bit just to make sure they had left. He then returned to the group, and studied the five new males. He felt that he owed them, since they fought with them, and so scent marks each in turn, to show they are a member of the group. But he growled quietly, just to let them know that he was still boss.
Crash and Miley came over. Miley was limping slightly, and both were covered in scratches, but otherwise, they were fine. Instinctively, Miley walks over to Verneice and gently picks up one of the pups. We have to get them to the burrow.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:06 pm

Vahki, Sidorak, and Visorak walk up to the group.

Nukpana tries to make it home, but the pain is unbearable.

Bahrag runs over to Dusk, offering protection, and lays by him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:43 pm

Tank follows Keeko still displaying his graceful wardance while barking triumphantly. Lancaster just doesnt have the heart to finish off Dusk for good and instead begins to groom his wounds. Tank returns to the group. He returns a your welcome chirp to Keeko then lays down in submission as he is scent marked. Tank is a large male and could choose to challenge Keeko for dominance if he wanted to but for now he'd rather be submissive. He's just happy to be back into the protection of a group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:14 pm

Buckeye walks over to the newcomers and chirps, Thanks soooo much! Afterwards, she walks to each member of the fighting batallion and grooms them, thanking them for helping in fighting off the Midnights. She began to lick her wounds, which were long and deep. But she had more important things to worry about. She runs over to Verniece, and picks up Glade. She thanks Miley for her quick thinking. Then, she calls for her family to follow and help with the pups. They needed to find a new home.

Hutch walks over and picks up Golly Gosh, following Buckeye's lead.

No one noticed Lithium, who began to stir. Noticing that his family was gone, and the Willows were close by, he staggered to the shade of a tree and collapsed, too tired to carry on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 15th of September
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next