Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 15th of September

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:37 pm

Tank and Lancaster chirped a ur welcome we're glad we could help. Tired from the fight and wounded, Lancaster sits down and sighs in exhaustion then begins to groom his wounds. Tank had a few scratches but was for the most part unharmed. He helps to rally the pups and gently picks up Gretel in his mouth then begins to follow Bukeye. Noticing the group begining to leave, Lancaster gets up, chirps a (wait for me) and slowly and painfully begins to follow them.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:52 pm

Sidorak picks up Grace.

Visorak follows timidly.

Vahki followed his father.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:29 pm

Whilst carrying Gretel, Tank takes occasional glances behind him making sure his brother Lancaster is keeping up with the group. Lancaster notices Tank's worrying glances and chirps with a reassuring smile (Don't worry, I'm fine I think i can make it to the burrow without any help).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:22 am

Eztli follows the Midnights with few wounds. He notices Lithium, but keeps following the group.

Jackie looks at the new males surprised they came at such a good time. She hadn't suffered any bad wounds, only a few cuts. She starts grooming her wounds.

Snowflake limps over to Jackie. He was limping and had a few deep cuts, but he would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:43 am

Keeko walked up to Buckeye, keeping an eye on the rest of the group.
Crash took up sentry duty, but there was nothing in sight.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:02 am

Teetsie follows, ashamed. The Willows had grown too much!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:43 am

Tank watches the skies. He knows that injured meerkats and vulnerable pups could attract predators but so far there's no sighn of danger. Lancaster pushes himself to catch up to the group and sticks close to his brother Tank for protection just incase.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:32 am

Should we return the Midnights to their own forum now? I think I'll have Lithium separated from the group that night and we'll see what happens the next day...

Buckeye finally reaches a new burrow. She goes below ground and calls for the others with pups to help her get the pups below. Once below, she feeds her pups, grooming each one in turn.

Verniece and Hutch help clear the entrance of the burrow. Once done, Hutch runs over and greets the new additions. The Willows were growing!

Back at the battle field, Lithium finally mustered up the strength to drag himself into a nearby bolt hole. He collapses, hoping he could survive until morning.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:47 am

Nukpana barks to Teetsie. This was all your fault! You and your greed!
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:12 am

ooc: How old are Dusk and Dawn just out of curiosity I can't remember?

Dusk managed a small peep of thanks to Bahrag before laying his head on his outstretched paws. He was too exhausted to move anywhere.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:20 am

Tank follows Buckeye below ground and places Gretel with her litter mates then gives her a nuzzle and some grooming. Lancaster is above ground helping Verniece and Hutch clear the burrow entrance. Once he's done he chirps a greeting to everyone in the group then plops down on his stomach exhausted from the fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:06 pm

Buckeye returns above ground and greets the family. The Willows were huge; regardless, she walked over to each member of the group and made sure she gave each one the thanks they deserved. Then, she sat down next to Keeko and took the time to groom him and lick his wounds.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:11 pm

Clover walked over to Lithium. The battle was over. She saw no reason to just leave him there.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:26 pm

Tank appears above ground minutes after Buckeye did. He was glad the pups came out of the fight unscaved. He took notice that the Willows were huge and smiled. This means they'll be able to win more battles and if a large roving coalition were to appear they also have more males to help chase them off. Tank joins his brother Lancaster who is sitting on his haunches with his head down. He was a littled worried about his condition but was glad he made it through the fight. He helped groomed his wounds as he rested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:41 pm

Lithium woke with a start. He spotted a meerkat. Clover, is it possible? We thought we lost you. Then, he blacked out again.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:42 pm

ooc: Clover is from the Tiny Kats =P

Clover chrred and began to groom the older male's wounds, she was very kind and genourous overall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:45 pm

O duh! lmao!! I had a feeling...

Lithium felt the grooming and awoke again, surprised that this stanger was so kind. He returned the grooming, but he was too tired and weak to get up. He needed all hsi energy in order to make the journey back home the next day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:54 pm

Jackie sits by the burrow happily she looks at Snowflake and goes to clean his wounds for him.

Snowflake lets Jackie groom him and starts drooling.(He's based on my cat so he has to. XD)
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:13 pm

Tank rests his head on his brother's back comforting him. his condition seems to be getting worse. Tank whimpers fearing the large open wound on his thigh may be getting infected.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:33 pm

Lavender walks up to Tank. Stay here Daisy, she turns to Tank, Is your brother going to be alright?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:54 pm

Tank looks at Lavender with a worried frown on his face and chirps softly (I hope so). Suddenly Lancaster gathers up the strength to drag himself into the burrow. Tank chips to his brother (whoa slow down would you like me to help you?) Lancaster reassuringly chirps to his brother (no that's ok I'll be fine but thanks anyway) Lancaster disappears into the burrow. Tank worries he may not make it through the night.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:02 pm

Clover peeps, perhaps Lithium should stay with the Willows for a while.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:15 pm

Tank nods in agreement but it'll have to be up to the dominance to decide whether Lithium should be allowed to stay or spend the night alone and vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:40 pm

Quote :
How old are Dawn and Dusk?
Not entirely sure. Maybe about three.
Quote :
Snowflake lets Jackie groom him and starts drooling.(He's based on my cat so he has to. XD)
Lol, my cat does that as well!

bic: Keeko spots a burrow and chirps to the family. He looked back worriedly at Tank and Lanchester.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:54 pm

Clover peeps, what about Lithium?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 15th of September
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next