Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 10th of September

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RolePlay-10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:11 pm

Akina chirped to Mikeyal, You coming?
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:31 am

Luke stopped, to make sure that both Akina and Mikeyal were following. That's when he started to think about his own pups. He wondered whether Joey would let his raise his own pups. He shook himself, and chrred to reasure himself. He'd face that if it happened.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:49 am

Starburst still had not quite accepted Joey as a mate yet. He still had alot to prove.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:56 pm

Hershey carried each pup in turn, maiking sure they kept up with the group.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay-10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:25 pm

ooc: Didn't Goldfish say Mikeyal was three months old, I think that is a little big to be carried don't you think? I know she won't be a teenager until she is nine months but still three months is old enough to keep up, I'm sure. Neutral
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:03 pm

Joey followed, and slowed down to keep in pace with Luke. I'll raise them that they think I'm their father, but you can do most of the work. I just don't want them to think that you are the Dominant Male.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:25 pm

Starburst glanced at Joey. The male was a little too bold for her liking.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:37 pm

Then Joey sighed. He should let Luke raise the pups. You know what, you can raise them like your own. I won't even step in.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay-10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:04 pm

Akina had noticed the males seem agitated and dashed up to Joey. She churrd softly to him, and started chirping playfully as she ran circles around him. When she stoped and ran back over to Hershey and Mikeyal.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:05 pm

Joey watched Akina go. Hershey was a great mother, but she wasn't clever and cunning like Starburst.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:17 pm

Kusuma wrote:
ooc: Didn't Goldfish say Mikeyal was three months old, I think that is a little big to be carried don't you think? I know she won't be a teenager until she is nine months but still three months is old enough to keep up, I'm sure. Neutral
ooc: Good point.

Hersheeeeyy, put me down. I can keep up. Mad The group then arrived at the destination. Akina, I have to tell you something. Mekeyal led Akina slightly out of Hershey's sight. Akina, there is something I have to tell you about Mom...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:22 pm

Joey pricked his ears and heard Mikeyal.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay-10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:26 pm

Akina steped closer and made sure she could hear Mikeyal. What is it? is She okay? Did something happen to her?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:32 pm

Joey leaned in to hear as well.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:42 pm

Joey was coming on well, in Starburst's opinion. She groomed him a little before starting to dig.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:46 pm

Joey groomed her back before padding off to dig.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:55 pm

Kusuma wrote:
Akina steped closer and made sure she could hear Mikeyal. What is it? is She okay? Did something happen to her?
Um well, the reason I got separated was well, because Mom saw me as a threat and ran off with me in the dust. She took me into another mob's territory and put me in a hole. A few hours later I came out and was confronted by another male, who was nice enough to let me go. Then I stumbled upon this place. She stood there waiting for the shock to were off Akina's face.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay-10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:37 pm

ooc: RolePlay 6th of September: Re: RolePlay-6th of September
Kusuma on Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:34 am

.Akina eventually falls asleep. In her dream she saw a memory. A memory that she will never forget, it took place only a week ago. She was in a burrow with three other pups and the babysitter. She could hear growls and chatters, it was a burrow raid. The other group was also wild and was attacking her family burrow. They suddenly pulled out one of her littermates, and killed him. Akina woke up with a squeal of fear. She breathed heavily and layed her head in the sand, it was just a dream.

back to Role Play 10th of September
bic: Shocked Akina studied the ground then looked up at Mikayal, I don't understand. She would never see a pup as a threat, no one would. All mothers care for their young. I even heard they may kill a DOMINANT'S litter just to make sure theirs are safe. Do you realize what they put at steak for their own? I don't believe it was because she saw you as a threat. Do think she may have been trying to protect you from someone? Oh my! do you remamber the burrow raid that took place only a week before I was separated, do you think that mob may have come back and made our mother afraid for you?
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:53 pm

.Akina eventually falls asleep. In her dream she saw a memory. A memory that she will never forget, it took place only a week ago. She was in a burrow with three other pups and the babysitter. She could hear growls and chatters, it was a burrow raid. The other group was also wild and was attacking her family burrow. They suddenly pulled out one of her littermates, and killed him. Akina woke up with a squeal of fear. She breathed heavily and layed her head in the sand, it was just a dream.

bic: Shocked Akina studied the ground then looked up at Mikayal, I don't understand. She would never see a pup as a threat, no one would. All mothers care for their young. I even heard they may kill a DOMINANT'S litter just to make sure theirs are safe. Do you realize what they put at steak for their own? I don't believe it was because she saw you as a threat. Do think she may have been trying to protect you from someone? Oh my! do you remamber the burrow raid that took place only a week before I was separated, do you think that mob may have come back and made our mother afraid for you?[/quote]
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:54 pm

Kusuma wrote:

bic: Shocked Akina studied the ground then looked up at Mikayal, I don't understand. She would never see a pup as a threat, no one would. All mothers care for their young. I even heard they may kill a DOMINANT'S litter just to make sure theirs are safe. Do you realize what they put at steak for their own? I don't believe it was because she saw you as a threat. Do think she may have been trying to protect you from someone? Oh my! do you remamber the burrow raid that took place only a week before I was separated, do you think that mob may have come back and made our mother afraid for you?
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:46 am

Luke chrred to Joey. I don't mind you helping, but they ARE my pups, and I want to raise them and I want them to know I am the father.
Alex was foraging nearby, listening to the conversation. Would Joey allow him to raise his pups?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:22 am

I know they are YOUR pups. I'll help out, but YOU get the father job. After all you are the father, I'm not.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:50 am

Starburst ignored the little male squabble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:14 pm

Hershey, after catching a scorpion for the pups, looked around. She couldn;t find them. She dropped the scorpion and called out for the youngesters.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:24 pm

Joey leaves Luke alone and begins to dig. He finds nothing, but sees Hershey's catch and roughly hipslams her. Joey then steals her prey and brings it to Starburst.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 10th of September
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next