Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 10th of September

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 10th of September Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:30 pm

Ages of those under one year:
Avalanche, Sewati, Icicle and Subira..... 4 Days

Due dates:
Cyan and Snowstorm's litter ....... Due 15th of September.
-------------------------------------------
Enigma is below ground, feeding her pups.
Fanstasy is still sleeping.
Snowstorm is sunning himself.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:42 pm

Cyan wakes up, stepping on several members as she exits, giving Stormy and Enigma, as well as the pups, an extra shove.

Sewati hisses.

Subira whimpers slightly.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:45 pm

Avalanche hisses, and tries to bite Cyan's foot, but Enigma roughly pushes him away.
Icicle whimpers.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:47 pm

Cyan emerges. She was due only in a few days, and her belly was expanded greatly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:20 am

Flurry, after eing trampled by Cyan, woke with pains all over his body. He couldn;t live like this anymore. He went above grund and sat at the entrance of the burrow. He looked out at the horizion. It was beautiful. With ne last fleeting look at Cyan, Flurry got up and ran for the border. He was now a rover.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:01 am

Stormy hissed and came above ground, casting Cyan an angry look. today she was going to plot with Egnima, and maybe it would end with a positive outcome. No more Cyan.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:03 pm

Cyan smirked. She would never leave. Ever.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:44 pm

ooc: Can Cyan read minds? I plan to put the split into action soon, Stormy will meet and mate with Scary today, then the group splits the next day that we RP.

Zola caught sight of a group in the distance. She thought she smelled a familiar scent. Stormy?
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:49 pm

ooc: Today? The group isn't that established yet. There is only five adults in the group.

bic: Enigma emerged, oblivious that Flurry had left.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:01 pm

No, Stormy and Scary just meet today. The group will split sometime in October or late September.

Zola chirped to Casper. Zola ran towards the group and her brother followed.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:13 am

ooc: October would be better.

bic: Snowstorm emerges, and sees the two new meerkats running towards the group. He snarled, and ran forward threateningly.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:02 am

Stormy too saw the meerkats and ran towards them. Then she recognized the scent. Zola and Casper!
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:18 am

Cyan growled as she spotted them.

ooc: Well, I'm not sure if Cyan can wait that long... Lol...
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:23 am

Snowstorm snarled and furiously scent marked the area. He didn't care if Stormy knew them; they needed his 'approval'
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:45 am

Cyan also scent marked the area. This was THEIR territory.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:57 pm

Zola paused and chirped. She could babysit the pups, and Casper made a good sentry. Plus, she could tell they could use the extra members. But Zola didn't like the Dominants that much, especially the female.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:22 pm

Cyan smirked. Yes. Hate her with all your heart! She went up and hipslammed the female.

As for Snowstorm... That was a different story. She saw him as a mate for now, but if an evil male comes along, it will all change.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:31 pm

Casper growls and stalks off. Fools. This mob needed a Dominant Male who actually came up and faced the group. This Dominant Male was a coward. Casper snickers then goes up to look at his sister.

Stormy chirps to her brother happily. Casper growls and ignores her. He was fathered by a rover, a evil, evil, rover, not Stormy and Zola's father, the Dominant Male. Casper liked being evil. It was fun.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:39 pm

Cyan smirked at the male. She liked his attitude. Not too much like her father Makuta, but not too on the fierce-but-not-evil side. She would keep an eye on him.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:43 pm

Zola sighs. Casper had been fathered by a rover from a demonic group, and he had inherited his father's personality. Zola was kind and caring.

Stormy smirks at her brother. She was half Zola and half Casper. Her Casper side was just begging to show.

Casper growls. He looks towards Snowstorm. He should be easy. Casper will wait until the group trusts him, and overthrow that pathetic excuse for a meerkat. He laughs his evil laugh.

ooc: When the group splits, only Zola will come. Dispy said Fantasy will come as well. That's it. Casper will stay behind and try his luck with the ladies (mostly Cyan)
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:45 am

ooc: I know I said Fantasy might come, but can I kinda think on it? I will still probably be yes.

bic: Having a new male in the group, Snowstorm felt uneasy. Running up to Casper, he growled angrily and furiously bit Casper in the tail base. It wasn't enough to seriuosly injure, but it was enough to say that he was in charge.
Fantasy came over, chirping a hello to Zola.
Enigma watched the new male with interest. She had been looking for a new mate, but wasn't sure if this was the right kind of guy.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:17 am

Casper turned on Snowstorm and sank his teeth into his head. Casper swatted with his claws at Snowstorm's legs while refusing to let go of his head.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:52 am

Cyan smirked. This male was perfect. She stays near him. Waiting for the fight to finish.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:20 pm

Zola sighs and watches her brother.

Stormy quickly jumps into the fight and bites the base of Snowstorm's tail. Go Casper!
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:10 pm

Cyan was getting impatient and rushed towards Snowstorm, attacking him. She would not let Enigma have this male. She could have stupid Snowstorm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 10th of September
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next