Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 10th of September

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 10th of September Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:34 pm

Ages of those under one year:
Akina ......... 1 month and 1 day

Due dates:
Starburst and Luke's Litter......... Due 19th of September
Hershey and Alex's Litter........... Due 19th of September
--------------------------------------------------------
Alex was curled up by Hershey and Akina.
Luke, however, was already awake, and was sunning himself.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:41 pm

Starburst, too, was awake, bright and ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:43 pm

Luke smiled to Starburst. But he stayed where he was.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:58 pm

Starburst waits for the others to wake up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:43 pm

A small pup appears. Her name is Makeyal.
Um, hello?
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:51 pm

Luke picked up Makeyal's scent. He alerted Starburst.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay-10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:17 pm

Akina opens her eyes. She was curled up with Alex and Hershey. It had been four days since she was welcomed into the group. She forced her eyes open to face the bright sunlight shining in to the burrow. She smiled and rushed up to the entrance where she found Luke and Starburst. She caught an unfamiliar scent in the air. She then heard Luke's alert to Starburst.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:51 pm

Starburst, barely more than a week away from the end of her pregnancy, was on the edge and not in a good mood. She didn't have the heart to kill a lone pup, so approached Makeyal. She gently picked the pup up and carried her over to the burrow.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay-10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:25 am

ooc:I was thinking since both of them were from wild groups, why not make them from the same one? And wow Pancake and Goldfish are both in Utah!

bic:Akina's eyes went wide when she saw the other pup. From the looks of it this pup was three times Akina's age. I know for a fact she was not here when I came in.
She thought that maybe this means she would have someone to play with sooner that expected. Even when the other pups were born she would have to wait a while before she could play with them. Akina suddenly realized this pup looked strangly familiar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:32 am

Hershey woke witha s tart. besides the fact that her unborn pups wee kicking inside her belly, she heard the chirping of Akina and smelled teh scent of an unfmailiar meerkat. Seeing a new pup enter the burrow, Herhsey became confused. She walked over to Akina and realized that the new meerkat was Makeyal. Her maternal instincts still strong, Herhsey picked the new pup up and called for Akina to follow. She placed both deep in the burow and provided them with milk.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay-10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:03 am

Akina came up to get a closer look at the older pup. Something about Makeyal was very familiar, but she couldn't figure out why. Even her name rang a bell.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:06 am

Joey is awake and sunning himself outside, scanning the area.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay-10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:10 am

Akina came closer and sniffed Makeyal, she DID know from somewhere, but where! confused
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:12 am

Joey came forward and sniffed the meerkat. she seemed friendly enough, but it was up to Starburst if she would stay or not, Joey scent marks her, just to show that he is Dominant.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay-10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:14 am

Akina tried to ignore the fact that she may very well know this pup. She hoped that she was the playful kind.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:16 am

Joey chirps to Starburst to tell her about the female.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:11 pm

ooc: We're sisters, Kusuma. I'll talk to her about them being possible sisters! I think Hershey should adopt Maykeyal.

bic: Starburst nods to Joey. She also scent marks the pup, but carries her over to Hershey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:33 pm

Kusuma wrote:
Akina came closer and sniffed Makeyal, she DID know from somewhere, but where! confused
Mikeyal stares at Akina in amazement with tears ready to burst out of her eyes.
A-a-a-a-are you my sister? Akina is that really you? It is you it really really is! cheers Very Happy cheers Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:01 pm

Oblivious of the pups' reunion, Hershey went above grund. Luke, Alex, Joey, and Starburst were getting ready to leave to go foraging. Herhsey groomed Alex, happy to stay home and watch the two pups.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:44 pm

Alex watched Akina and Mikeyal. He was glad that the two seemed to know each other.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:06 pm

Joey chirps to Mikeyal with a warm welcome. The group's future looked bright.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay-10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:48 pm

Akina's eyes widened with shock. Was it really her sister!?! 'flashback' Four days ago Akina was with her group was out foraging, she was playing with her littermates and some pups from her mothers previous litter. She heard the alarm being raised and the group disappeared in a cloud of dust, leaving her behind. She was alone, other than the big bird up in the tree. Out of nowhere Hershey cames, grabs the pup and carries her back to the burrow. 'end of flashback' Mikeyal was one of the pups from her mothers previous litter who she was playing with. Akina jumped exitedly. Very Happy cheers Exclamation She jumped forward and started to playfight with Mikeyal. It was amost too good to be true. But then she wondered, How did Mikeyal get separated? She would not have survived four whole days on her own so I know it wasn't the eagle that caused her separation.

Last edited by Kusuma on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:31 am

Starburst ignored the situation and made lead calls.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay-10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:18 pm

Akina hears the lead calls and smiles. She hasn't foraged with a group since she joined and she was eager to get back out in the bush. She chirped and followed closely. Tail raised she dashed out of the burrow. She was impatient to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:06 pm

Hershey ran after Akina. Are you sure you're ready to forage, after what has happened? But seeing the pups persitance, she made lead calls, following Starburst and making sure the two stayed close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 10th of September
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next