Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 10th of July

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 10th of July Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 10th of July   Roleplay - 10th of July I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:23 am

Two meerkats were foraging under the shade of a tree. They were Luke and Alex, two brothers who came from one of the wild mobs. They had left their group in hope of finding some willing females to mate with, but so far their search had been in vain. Luke and Alex were from the same litter and were very close, you hardly ever saw one without the other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of July   Roleplay - 10th of July I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:36 am

Not far away, a lone female meerkat was foraging alone. She was bleeding badly and was quite shaken. Her name was Hershey. She had recently been babysitting her group's pups when an enemy group raided teh burrow and killed them. She luckily escaped, but now she was frightened. She began digging for some food, but she had to keep watching out for danger. Life was difficult for this young female.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of July   Roleplay - 10th of July I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:51 am

Luke heard a noise and looked up. Then he saw the female by herself. He urged Alex to be quiet. Alex didn't appear to here him and chirped to the female, asking what had happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of July   Roleplay - 10th of July I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:26 am

Hershey spotted Alex and Luke. Thinking they were a rival group, she darted for the nearest brush. She was still very jumpy, and was afraid of what the unknown meerkats might do.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of July   Roleplay - 10th of July I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:47 am

Luke growled at Alex for scaring the female away. Out of the two, Luke definately was the one with the brains. He signaled for Alex to copy him, and he crept towards her, making sure his body language showed that he was no threat. He chirped calmly, hoping not to scare her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of July   Roleplay - 10th of July I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:10 pm

Seeing that the two males weren't a threat, Hershey cautiously emerged from the brush. She first spotted Luke, and began to submissively chirp to him. Staying low to the floor, she then approached Alex and began to groom him. Two strong males may exactly be what she needs right now.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of July   Roleplay - 10th of July I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:37 pm

Alex groomed Hershey back, making soothing noises. He didn't want her to be afraid, because he wouldn't hurt her. Luke sat by their side, keeping an eye out for danger. He decided that it would be best if he and Alex stayed with Hershey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of July   Roleplay - 10th of July I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:59 pm

As Hershey grew accustomed to the boys' prescence, she became more confident and assertive. She led Alex and Luke to a foraging patch she knew quite well. Although it belonged to a rival group, if they could stay quiet, they could avoid being detected.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of July   Roleplay - 10th of July I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:46 am

Alex sniffed the closest bush. A strong scent mark had been left here by one of the wild groups. He jumped up to the top of the bush incase they were still around, but he couldn't see anything. Luke moved over to Hershey, and foraged by her side. He caught a large scorpion and ate it in seconds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of July   Roleplay - 10th of July I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:48 am

The area proved to be pletiful with life. Buckeye ate greedily, and when she was full, provided some treats for Alex and Luke. As she headed off alone, she spotted in the distance something moving. It looked like a meerkat group. She made the alarm, but as she turned, she saw a owl perched in the tree above them. They were trapped.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of July   Roleplay - 10th of July I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:57 am

Don't you mean Hershey? If not, Keeko won't be happy to hear this! Wink

Luke looked around fearfully. An owl in the tree. A group approaching them. They were trapped! He knew that there wouldn't be a positive outcome to this. Alex, however was more optimistic. He kept Hershey by his side, quietly growling at the appoaching group. Luke kept his eye on the eagle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of July   Roleplay - 10th of July I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:38 pm

LOL! omg im so sorry! i meant Hershey haha getting all confused now...

With the two males keeping an eye on teh danger, Hershey was able to spot a burrow only a few yards away. With their teamwork working great, Hershey tok it into her hands and dashed across the savanna, leading Alex and Luke with her. Finally, they reached the burrow, and when Hershey looked back, the owl was flying the other way. The group, however, just disappeared. Were they hiding, ready to pounce?
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of July   Roleplay - 10th of July I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:32 pm

Thats okay. Very Happy I just had this vision of Keeko going "ALEX!? AND NOT ME!?!?!?!"

Luke peered out of the burrow. The group seemed to have gone, but that doesn't mean it's safe. He pushed Alex back in, who had also peered outside, and kept a careful eye incase the danger returned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of July   Roleplay - 10th of July I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:08 am

After waiting about a half an hour at the entrance of the burrow, Hershey sumed up the courage to investigate the area. After several minutes of sentry, she concluded that the grup probably moved on. She cautiously led her small caln back to the foraging patch.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of July   Roleplay - 10th of July I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:04 pm

Alex followed without question, keeping a careful eye out incase the danger returned. But there was no sign of the group or the owl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of July   Roleplay - 10th of July I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:18 pm

As the clan moved, Hershey spotted something in the distance. It was the Willows, investigating a burrow. Hershey wanted to stay clear away from any enemy group. She headed in the opposite direction. Maybe if they moved far out of Willows territory, they could establish their own terriotry and finally call an area home. After making sure Alex and Luke were close by, she sprinted off.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of July   Roleplay - 10th of July I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:54 pm

Luke watched the Willows. They were a larger group than they were, so he stayed well clear of them. he bounded after Hershey. Alex was by her side, making loud contact calls, so the three of them would stay together. Luke nudged Alex playfully, and Alex turned around and battered him with a paw. It wasn't long before the two were rolling around on the floor, wrestling playfully in the sand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of July   Roleplay - 10th of July I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:10 pm

Happy to be with a group, Hershey decided to take a break from finding a burrow and joined in in the playfighting.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of July   Roleplay - 10th of July I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:11 pm

Alex nipped her gently in the ear, and Luke pushed him out the way. Alex battered him with his paw again, and turned around to Hershey and chirped, which seemed to say "You can't catch me!" he bounded up and down, not standing still for a second.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of July   Roleplay - 10th of July I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:57 am

Rising up to the challenge, Herskey charged toward Alex. She jumped on him and playfully bit at his ear. She then jumped off and tackled Luke, nuzzling him and biting his muzzle. The group was becoming very attached to each other. But Hershey had a problem. Only one of these males could act as her dominant male. She was attracted to both Alex and Luke, but which would come out on top?
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of July   Roleplay - 10th of July I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:50 pm

Hmmm... I haven't decided yet. Do you want Hershey to be the permanent DF or just a temporary DF, until someone else somes along?

Alex jumped up, startled that she had actually caught him. He nuzzled her gently. Luke gently nipped Hershey in return, and then settled down. He climbed up onto the closest bush, keeping an eye out for possible danger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of July   Roleplay - 10th of July I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:56 pm

Doesnt matter to me... since I'm dominant already in Willows, she can be termporary i guess

Hershey, after several minutes of playful fighting, then began to resume foraging. After days of eviction, she needed to gather up her strength again. If they wanted to keep their terriotry, they needed to keep their group strong and build up its numbers.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of July   Roleplay - 10th of July I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:36 pm

Okay then. I'll have Luke/Alex temporary aswell, cause I play DM in Blizzards and Willows. Just haven't decided which one it will be yet. Luke is more of a DM but Alex like Hershey more.

Luke stayed close to Hershey and Alex went on sentry duty. Luke ug up a large millipede, and ate it ravenously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of July   Roleplay - 10th of July I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:53 am

sounds like a soap opera haha

Hershey suddenly heard a noise in the brush overhead. Whatever it was, it sounded big. Suddenly, a giant leg kicked through the underbrush. It was long and had sharp claws attached at the point. As she looked up, she saw black and white feathers? Never before seeing an ostrich, Hershey sprinted away, further toward the edge of the savannah. She called for Luke and Alex to follow.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of July   Roleplay - 10th of July I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:35 am

It does doesn't it? Anyway I will have decided by next roleplay day.

It didn't take Alex long to follow Hershey. He hadn't seen an ostrich either and it scared him silly! Luke hesitated, to get a better look, before dashing after the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of July   Roleplay - 10th of July I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 10th of July
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Oreos Mob (OR)-
Jump to: