Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 10th of September

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RolePlay-10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:38 pm

Akina's sleep wasn't so undisturbed. She had the same nightmare over and over and over again and throughout the night.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:26 pm

Hershey was repeatedly woken up by Akina's wimpering. She gently caressed the pup and tried to quell her fears.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:02 pm

Starburst opened her eyes slightly.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay-10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:43 pm

Akina woke and saw that Starburst was awake. Time to make her move. Akina slowly got up and padded over to Starburst, her head held low and tail draging in the sand. Akina didn't look up to see Starburst's face. I'm sorry, she whimpered, I never wanted this to happen to you, It's my fault, if I had turned and seen the snake sooner, you never would have been bitten, a single tear slipped down Akina's face, I'm also sorry if I made you think I was rebeling against you, I wasn't, I just didn't understand, I guess you're right, I am an 'ignorant pup' after all.. With that Akina turned her head still low and padded back to Hershey.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:12 pm

Starburst peeped... No, it wasn't anyone's fault.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay-10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:18 pm

Akina was still not too sure. You still thought that I was rebeling against you, and for that I am very sorry.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:09 am

Starburst made an attempt to shake her head. No. I was trying to teach you obedience. I knew a pup could never overpower me. You will learn the way of our kind as it has been since the first sunrise...
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay-10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:35 am

Akina didn't turn to face Starburst, she went over to the burrow entrance and crawled out of the burrow opening. She looked up at the stars for the first time. She watched as a shooting star sailed through the sky, she had no idea that her brother Rex was in the Blizzard's territory and watching that very same shooting star. She lied down but knew very well not to fall asleep. She simply lay and gaze at the show of lights. Starburst still didn't accept her apology, so she still felt guilty.
Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 8 Starga10
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:08 pm

Joey falls asleep again.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:07 pm

Akina sighed as she looked up at one star shining alone. She felt that that star was like her, not accepted, yet not totally driven away. Akina had prefered it when Starburst had ignored her. but if Starburst had ignored Akina earlier, sje never would have seen the snake, and she would have been less prepared to fight. Akina looked at the star again, You and I are the same, not alone, yet we feel like it. Akina turned and crawled into a far chamber in the burrow, as far from the others as she could get. She closed her eyes and went to sleep. She again had the nightmare exept in this one, there were more meerkats in the other mob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:45 pm

Mikayel herd what Akina said and went over and lied down next to her. That star is not alone she said in a whisper. For it is the brightest in the sky, so it is able to watch over all others in need.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:57 pm

Akina open her eyes and smiled to Mikeyal, it felt good to have some one you already know in the mob. You want to play fight? She wasn't very tired and hoped that Mikeyal wasn't either, because she was up for some playing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:01 pm

Mikayal gets up and looks playfully at Akina. You read my mind.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:06 pm

Akina pounced on the bigger pup playfully nipping at her ear. Trying hard not to make any noises that would waken the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:16 pm

Mikeyal smiled. You're getting better at this.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:23 pm

Akina smiled, someday I'll be the best warrior in the mob, I'll fight to defend Starburst's pups and I'll be the war hero when we meet another mob... Akina jumped on Mikeyal's back and wrestled with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:24 pm

gotta go my dad's making me get off, bye!
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:27 pm

ooc: bye
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:04 pm

occ: sup I'm back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:09 pm

I can see it now we will lead the mob to victory, that is until I find a mate and then I will be the best mother and forager!
occ: How old do meerkats have to be to start looking for a mate? I know that that's a long way down the road, but it's better to know sooner then later isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:12 pm

ooc: Meerkats become sexually mature at one year old. (However, there was a meerkat who gave birth at nine months Shocked )
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:20 pm

Akina rolled her eyes baby steps sis, baby steps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:55 am

Hershey woke up to the pups playing. She watched them happily for a while, then chirped. It was time to sleep.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:00 am

Akina lowered her head a little tired, she yawned and padded up to Hershey, she curled up and nuzzled against Hershey's side. She completly forgot about how guilty she felt. She closed her eyes and began to doze. Sleep
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:10 am

ooc: If you want Goldfish I could have Pepper come roving later down the road and have him hook up with Makeyal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of September   Roleplay - 10th of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 10th of September
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next