Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Plots~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Character Plots~ Empty
PostSubject: Character Plots~   Character Plots~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:38 am

Antebellum- Eclipse and I have agreed for her and Nemo to have a litter in the future. Once they're around four and a half or five months I'll probably have her die defending newborn pups (probably MG's) from a rival group. If not, she'll ether stay or disperse. Not sure.

Cadmium- Eventually Rosanoble will arrive in the Comets and inform her that their sister is calling for Cadmium's return due to the fact several members had a dream from their ancestors that the rightful dominant female is not in the family. Several of their dispersed sisters will return, but their sister kills every challenger. Cadmium will eventually defeat her and return to the realm of my story mobs as dominant female. (This will probably be in about half a year)

Shamrock and Firework- I don't think there's much I can do, mostly because they're important to a plot

Teetsie- She'll lead the Midnights for a while longer with hopefully a stable dominant male from now on, but she'll eventually be killed in a battle she foolishly started.

Latika- She's already being moved to GoEasys with Katsumi...

J-Dog- I'm not totally sure as he's just a newborn now.

Chloe- I'll imagine she will eventually fall pregnant to a rover, and when her pups are like five or six months old she'll probably vanish. It depends, I really like her though.

Lucky- He'll only be in the Willows until a more permanent DM comes along. If he has any children with Lumina i could see him one day returning for his sons to form a roving coalition.

Dominic- I think he'll stay by Running Star's side for at least another year or so, but he'll eventually die but I haven't figured that out yet.

Ty- I could see him falling in love with one of the females in the Zippers- I'm not sure who, I'll have to wait and see. x3 Or, when Dominic dies, he could possibly take over as DM...

Joey- For like the next seven months Joey will lead with Starburst, but then he'll fall ill and instead of wanting to infect the rest of his family he'll go to a bolthole where he'll grow weak and starve.

Gibbs- I don't know, but I seriously want him to be a dominant male one day. It doesn't matter where.

Stormy- Stormy's going to lead for at least another year and a half before her siser, Bellia, will arrive with the new Thunderheads. Bellia will tell her their mother came to her in a dream and told her that Stormy can lead the new Thunderheads or be killed. Stormy has to think about it, but she'd have to leave Gunthram and her children behind as well as the mob she rose to power, so she'll refuse and then be killed.

Raine- When Stormy dies she'll lead long enough to have a litter, but then her sister Jelani or Ranell will then overthrow her and Raine will disappear (she'll form a new story mob that I've already written out history to, lol)

Kamaria- I would have already dispersed her if the Jumaa weren't getting so low on numbers... I could see her having a litter for the sake of number boosts, sticking around long enough for the pups to become able to care for the group and then dispersing

Dahoma- I doubt he'll ever leave the Jumaa. He'll actually probably die in a battle trying to defend them.

Casper- I can see him dying within the year or maybe a little over, but after his and Cyan's like sixth litter together is when he'll probably go.

Willows- After her battle training with the Phantoms she'll return to the Zippers and finish growing up. I want her to be a DF one day, but it doesn't really matter to me which mob.
Back to top Go down

Character Plots~
Page 1 of 1