Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YoshKatgirl's plots Updated

Go down 
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl's plots Updated Empty
PostSubject: YoshKatgirl's plots Updated   YoshKatgirl's plots Updated I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 3:25 pm

Karma: Eventually, she and her old flame, Luigi, will reunite. I plan for Karma to mate with Luigi and become pregnant. She’ll be evicted a month into her pregnancy. About a week before her due date, she’ll be caught out in the open by a predator while foraging intently and will be forced to seek shelter in enemy territory as the land she’ll be in will have no bolt holes. (I'm thinking she’ll end up at the Midnights) She'll give birth in enemy territory, and I plan for the litter to be killed in a burrow raid made by the Midnights. However, I’m considering having one pup survive. Some time in the future, she’ll reunite with her long lost sister, Chloe.

Boomslang: At approximately 6 months of age, he’ll lose his right front foreleg to either a wild cat during a mobbing mishap or to the phychotic Michael Myers, (unsure of which yet, although I'm leaning more towards having Michael Myers commit the gruesome act as I need to get him more involved in the role play somehow). However, he'll quickly become accustomed to life with 3 legs, but will be slower than the average meerkat when it comes to foraging and walking. Other than that, nothing major is planned until I can think of more.

Ninja: After Linda disappears during a predator scare, he’ll embark on a mission to find her. However, he’ll find no trace of his precious lady and return to the Jumaa a day later, clearly devastated. When his daughter, Ninji, is 3 months old, he’ll risk his life to protect her from an aerial predator and gain a deep gash to his back in the process which will lay him up at the burrow for a few days but he'll pull through.

Triscuit: She’s a spirit now, so, not much is planned for her other than having her visit her mortal loved ones in their dreams as well as spiritually offer them encouragement, support and comfort through times of hardship.

Tank: At some point in the future, he’ll execute Ghost for brutally murdering his children, Triscuit and Snicker. Before then, however, he’ll reunite with his wayward mate, Maylene, though will be far from happy to see her due to trust issues he’s had with her in the past. After Maylene proves herself worthy somehow, he’ll forgive her and become her loving mate once more.

Lancaster: In the near future, he’ll mate with Josephine and they will have a litter together. Other than that nothing much is planned for him yet. Though he’ll continue to be close with Sarah.

Carnation: Ah yes the sweet but timid Carnation....er well not so much any more. She's gradually becoming more brave and a bit rebellious in a way. I plan for her to occasionally surreptitiously sneak off to spend time with Mischka, then eventually she'll get pregnant. Unfortunately, I don't plan for her to make it to full term with her pregnancy; she'll abort the litter. I came up with the idea of having her have trouble carrying litters to full term. She’s currently forming a bond with Duty and will come to see him as a son to her. On the next RP day, she’ll get moderately injured while helping to protect Alys from the bloodthirsty nomad, Ghost.

Peachy: In 4 or 5 RP days, she'll get bitten by a puff adder in the process of protecting someone (She'll put aside her serpentphobia to save someone's life). She'll then become seperated from the group and reunite with Shakespeare. After spending a few days fighting for her life while staying with her knight in shinning fur, she’ll return to the Zippers. At some point, she’ll get pregnant again. I’m hoping by Shakespeare :3

Alfonso: He’ll be moved to Linklu very soon.

Luigi: Before reuniting with Karma, I plan for him to get caught trespassing by the Phantoms’ on their territory and they’ll trap him in a bolt hole where they’ll proceed to launch a raid. Luckily, Luigi will escape through an emergency exit and ultimately with his life. I plan to have him return to the Zippers to visit Tosca and their litter. He'll then impregnate Karma soon after before going missing. After Karma gives birth, he'll return only to be informed of tragic news, most of the litter he fathered with Karma were killed in a burrow raid, but he’ll be happy to learn at least one survived. He’ll remain as a rover and will be a frequent visitor to the Comets and Zippers.

Black Widow: During the Big Drought plot, she'll get separated from the group while desperately foraging for food. To her misfortune, she’ll encounter an old rival, Michael Myers. The murderous male will inflict a serious head injury which result in her suffering memory loss. Luckily, she’ll gradually regain her memory over the RP weeks. After Rahkshi’s death, she’ll spiral into a depressive state. To her indignity, Teetsie will permanently evict her soon after. She’ll have no choice but to surreptitiously visit her children.

Cyanide: For this vicious little one, she'll become an apprentice to Isis while remaining as one for Cyan. When she's an adult, I plan for her to kill a rover who will attempt to seduce her. I plan for her to be killed off in the FAR distant future.

Salvador: A rover I dispersed after the Unknown mob disbanded. I plan for him to return the day Ninji is abducted by Michael Myers. He’ll risk his life to save her and gain serious gashes to his torso in the process of fighting off her captor, but the injuries will be worth it knowing he saved Ninji's life.

Michael Myers: Was going to be a Devil but since they're now a lost group, he’ll remain a nomad. I still have him planned to seek revenge on Black Widow for leaving him for dead in Bird of Prey River Bed (A dangerous portion of land in Midnights’ territory). He'll exact his revenge by inflicting a serious head injury to Black Widow. Before that, he’ll abduct Ninji, intending to kill her but will be thwarted by the heroic Salvador. Somehow, he’ll be killed off in the distant future.

Ninji: When she’s 3 months old, her father will risk his life to protect her from a bird of prey. She’ll then get abducted by Michael Myers at 5 months of age. Luckily, a good Samaritan by the name of Salvador will risk his life for the imperiled pup and save her from becoming another murder victim of the psychotic male.

Mischka: Eventually, I plan for him to impregnate Carnation. After she loses the litter I plan for him to immigrate into the Oreos to be with her. He’ll visit Carnation on the next RP day but it’ll be after the plot with Ghost.
Back to top Go down

YoshKatgirl's plots Updated
Page 1 of 1