Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Future Plots II

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

My Future Plots II Empty
PostSubject: My Future Plots II   My Future Plots II I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 3:53 pm

Like Stormy, I thought up more ideas since things had changed since the last time I made a board like this.

Jupiter: If we go with the idea of a splinter still being made, she will lead it. She will eventually bare a litter but she may die once her pups become old enough to forge. Not sure yet.

Topaz: She'll eventually mature into a promising adult. She may also become mates with Jet and I do want them to have a litter together, if LM allows it. ^w^

Asuka: Her viciousness will start to slowly grow, but she'll constantly fight it. However, when she's a teen, her viciousness will be out but she'll still maintain her gentle disposition around her family. May get killed by a predator at one point.

Ashtail: I still intend her to die some time. Probably when Ghost reappears. I had an idea he takes a hostage to ensure he doesn't get hurt, and the hostage would be Ashtail. But, she hates to be weak and she would fight him briefly, but Ghost will gravely injure her. She'll witness Ghost being killed by the Willows, and shortly after his demise, she dies as well, happy the twisted male finally meets his demise.

Phantom: I hope to keep him around until he dies of old age. May want him to have a mate at one point.

Running Star: I'm gonna try to keep her as the DF of the Zippers as much as possible.

Dasher: He'll stay around with the Zippers, but I'm gonna have him rove a bit often. He might become the father of Maple's litter, but I don't know for sure. Would prefer someone else's rover to impregnate her.

Fable: After she survives her ordeal from the puff adder bite, I still intend her to leave or get evicted from the group. She eventually finds the Oreos and becomes reunited with Maple. May die in the distant future.

Applejack: I want him to get hurt when he first emerges from the burrow. He'll survive the ordeal, but gain several scars from it.

Maple: I still want her to become pregnant and have her litter successfully. She'll care for Destiny as a daughter and may eventually catch an illness and die from it.

John: Will be killed when he fights Ghost to protect someone from him. But I still want him to father a litter. If Muckie doesn't return, I want John to be paired with someone else.

Root: He'll be devastated when his twin sister, Petal, dies from a snake bite. He'll eventually learn to move on however and stay with the Jumaa until he dies of old age.

Petal: In another RP week or so, she'll be bitten by a snake, possibly to protect a pup from it. She'll die not long after receiving the bite, she'll die peacefully in her brother's arms.

Isis: I intend for her to mate with Ghost and have an evil litter. She'll teach her pups to be vicious and cunning, like her.

Matrix: He's slowly gonna turn bitter from loosing his ear and eye to Makuta, and will plot to try and kill him. Once he attempts it, he'll die at Makuta's paws.

Ghost: I intend him to mate with Isis and if Pancake is gonna bring Icy over, he'll mate with her. Or I can bring Ghost to Linklus briefly to mate with her, whatever works. After his fight with John and successfully kills him, he'll go into hiding for a while to recover. Once he heals up enough, he'll return to the Willows but gets ambushed by Ashtail. Deciding to take her prisoner, he'll attempt to get the Willows to surrender but Ashtail briefly fights him, but he gravely wounds her and shall be killed by the Willows, with Tank making the finishing blow to take this twisted male's life.

Tora: Not sure with him yet.

Suteki: No plans for an already dead meerkat. xD
Back to top Go down

My Future Plots II
Page 1 of 1