Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Future Plots

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Future Plots Empty
PostSubject: Future Plots   Future Plots I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:15 am

Just plots I have in mind for my current characters in the future. Feel free to critique or give me suggestions, I'd love to hear them. Smile

Jupiter: For her, she will continue to be the dominate female of the Comets. When united with the Tiny Kats however, she will give up her dominance. She took over the splinter group to prevent them from falling apart after Melrose (Or was it May? I forget...) was dethroned and with the splinter group back in the Tiny Kats, she no longer will have a reason to lead. Not sure what her future will be afterward.

Topaz: I'm not exactly sure what I'll have in store for her. >.< Grrr. Idea suggestions? x3

Asuka: I intend on having her becoming almost like a new Black Widow. A rebellious meerkat, but unlike her mother, she'll be much more easy to contain. Before reaching adulthood, she'll run away from the Midnights and possibly join a new mob.

Nashita: Not sure what to do with her. YoshKat may want her back at one point, for now, I have no plans for her.

Ashtail: After Triscuit's death, she'll become a much more devoted fighter/member of the Willows and will grow to hate Ghost with ever fiber of her being. She may end up dying on the battlefield one day, dying a honorable "warrior's" death. Not sure when that will happen however.

Phantom: Plan on moving him to the Willows since the Blizzards are becoming lost. Will give him a complete makeover and a new backstory. He also will have a face disfigurement, as a tribute to the The Phantom of the Opera, whom he is based off of. Not sure what plans I'll have with him at the moment after he moves to the Willows.

John: Once he and Velmarie become official mates, he'll become the father he's dreamed of. Once his litter are young teens, he'll end up being killed off and dying a noble death. A fight with Ghost will lead to this demise, attempting to protect a female or a pup from Ghost's wrath. Once bidding his farewells to the Jumaa and his family, he'll die from his injuries and move to the Sun Angels, where he shall watch over the mob and his family, alongside Petal. This idea will not happen until several weeks (RP time) after Petal's eventual demise.

Root: He's utterly new, so, no ideas at the moment. However, once his sister dies, he'll be utterly heartbroken, but her death fuels him to be a devoted member of the Jumaa and will often see Petal's spirit in his dreams. He'll stay with the mob until the day he dies of old age.

Petal: As new as she is, I actually do have an idea planned in the far future for her. She will get a horrible snake bite that will sadly take her life (Possibly will get bitten to protect someone or by accident, whatever works). She'll die in her brother's arms peacefully and move on to the Sun Angels to watch over the Jumaa and her brother and will visit her brother in his dreams often. However, before this idea happens, I'd like to get her more developed. This idea won't be happening for a long time.

Maple: She will live with the Oreos for the rest of her days, and I do want to get her a mate. She'll hopefully be able to have a litter she'll raise alongside her mate. Will also get untied with her twin sister Fable at one point.

Isis: This evil female will live with the Phantoms and cause chaos and bloodshed whenever she gets the chance. Will take interest in teaching Cyanide some of her ways. Not sure what will happen to her in the future.

Dasher: He'll live with the Zippers and may go out once in a while to rove. May be the male who'll impregnate Maple if she doesn't get a mate. Not too sure what else to do with him. WTB ideas please. xD

Ghost: He will kill Triscuit, a Willow pup and while fleeing from the enraged mob, he'll accidentally lead them to the Midnight's territory, but will loose them there. He'll more or likely continue his murderous roving. He also will fight John at one point, causing the brave male's demise, but not without receiving horrible injuries himself. Unlike John, however, he'll survive this encounter. Will give YoshKat permission to let Tank to actually find Ghost, and after a harsh battle, Tank will succeed in killing the heartless male and finally end his cruelty. Will talk to her about this idea in the near future, possibly after John's death.
Back to top Go down

Future Plots
Page 1 of 1