Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-16th of December

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-16th of December - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:27 pm

Snowicane glanced at Gattaca then shifted his eyes back to Dagger, sneering in disgust. "He finds it funny I was taken down by an infant, which isn't true. The brat had accomplices. If she were alone, I would've ripped her to shreds in 10 seconds flat!" He bellows loudly. Technically, this would've been true since he has the advantage. Cyanide wouldn't have stood a chance if she was pitted up against him alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 5:52 pm

Dagger just sneered, "That explains all of the other times she tormented you and yet you let her get away with it."

Serenite wasn't paying attention. As far as she saw it, all male arguments were pointless.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 6:07 pm

Gattaca seemed shocked at this news... But at the same time... She wouldn't be suprised if there really was a pup tough enough to murder an adult... In fact... she had been one such pup... Unfortunately she hadn't been able to kill her father at any age. "Hee hee... Quite a story. But don't underestimate pups... I've actually met some that have done that before... That's what my family tended to be like... Much fiercer than they look."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:47 pm

Dagger snorted, "Yeah, all my little brothers were like that, but none of them came from a goody clan like the Zippers. They had been rasied to kill, I assume you were as well, but this pup was born to a female named Peachy and some rover, I doubt it would have been too difficult to overcome her."
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:15 pm

Gattaca listened to Dagger, nodding in agreement... "Yes... I'll agree with you. My little relatives didn't need to be taught to be vicious... They were born that way... I'm sure she could have been overcome quite easily, but the group she's in now doesn't seem soft at all, although not as evil as mine." She ignored the male's coky snort, males with attitude was something she was used to, being raised in a male-dominated society.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:31 pm

"Cyanide wasn't born in the Blizzards?" Snowicane inquired, surprised. He thought all along the little firebrand was a Blizzard before transitioning to the Phantoms. So she originally came from a soft-hearted mob. This gives Snowicane an idea of what Cyanide was like before she ended up in an evil group. How she ended up in the Blizzards makes him suspect she was pupnapped earlier in her puphood. They must've trained her to be the way she is now. "Heh, if only I met her when she was Zipper, she wouldn't have been so bold to torment me. It certaintly would've been the other way around" He says, flashing his canines in an evil grin.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:46 pm

Gattaca glanced at Snowicane and smirked, snickering in agreement... She was beginning to like his personality, his cause of death didn't really bother her at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-16th of December
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2