Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December (John Does)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Role Play- 8th of December (John Does) Empty
PostSubject: Role Play- 8th of December (John Does)   Role Play- 8th of December (John Does) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:55 pm

John Does
Curren Season: Wet (spring/summer)

Ages of those under a year
Kekipi, Rohanna.....2 months 20 days
Mala, Alejandro, Peirre, Chief, Mel, Clyde, Billy.....18 days

Due dates
None
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December (John Does)   Role Play- 8th of December (John Does) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:02 am

Bonnie allows her pups to feed from her.

Billy and Clyde feed from Bonnie.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December (John Does)   Role Play- 8th of December (John Does) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:06 am

ooc: Can we say Alejandro died from weakness?

Mala squirms over to feed from her Mother. Mala is no runt, but she's not larger than the average female pup ether.

HF watches his pups with pride. Nothing could ever touch them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December (John Does)   Role Play- 8th of December (John Does) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:47 pm

Carlos emerges and sits alone , he begins cleaning out the burrow entrance

Cameroon is below ground , she peeps her head into Bonnie and HFs chamber she smiles and then lies down ,
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December (John Does)   Role Play- 8th of December (John Does) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:38 pm

HF just ignores Cameroon. He doesn't even know she's there. He's too caught up in his precious pups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December (John Does)   Role Play- 8th of December (John Does) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:13 pm

ooc: Okay.

bic: Bonnie was sad for Alejandro, but was relieved that all her other pups appeared to be alive and well. She wasn't surprised that in a large litter like hers there was one pup who had been too weak to survive. She smiles at HF, happy to see that he would support her and her pups.

Billy and Clyde are asleep, unaware of their brothers death. They were too young to realise.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December (John Does)   Role Play- 8th of December (John Does) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:05 am

ooc: Should this group split become permanent?

HF smiled back at Bonnie. Now that his pups were around he wasn't the big creep he used to be. The fatherly side of him has really come out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December (John Does)   Role Play- 8th of December (John Does) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:47 am

occ: I say yes , he is my only Dominant and so i wont it too last . but well se what the others think
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December (John Does)   Role Play- 8th of December (John Does) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:22 am

ooc: I wouldn't mind it, but we have a lot of mobs here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December (John Does)   Role Play- 8th of December (John Does) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:10 pm

ooc: I don't care either, but we have a lot of mobs, so it may not be approved.

bic: Bonnie keeps her pups close to her and starts grooming HF.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December (John Does)   Role Play- 8th of December (John Does) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:38 am

ooc: I was kinda hoping they'd rejoin. I want Peirre and Punkette in the Reapers.

bic: Punkette sat in the sun, looking for danger. It seemed safe though, so she soon relaxed.
Peirre curled up by Bonnie.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December (John Does)   Role Play- 8th of December (John Does) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:28 am

ooc: okay Dipsy. Maybe The Reapers could attack the John Does and Punkette and Pierre return with them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December (John Does)   Role Play- 8th of December (John Does) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:06 pm

ooc: Isn't Peirre a bit young though? Maybe someone in the Reapers could him?

Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December (John Does)   Role Play- 8th of December (John Does) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:25 pm

ooc: I'm not sure if I want a new mob though. I think we kinda have enough as it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December (John Does)   Role Play- 8th of December (John Does) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December (John Does)
Page 1 of 1