Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I've made a decision

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

I've made a decision Empty
PostSubject: I've made a decision   I've made a decision I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:56 am

Alright, I'm going to get Black Candle pregnant, but not yet, so hold your horses. I don't know when yet but soon in the future.

Keep in mind that Candle rarely mates, so this could be her ONLY litter in her life time, though I could change my mind again but I'm not going to go studding her around. She's my "special" meerkat so her offspring are just as important to me and "valuable"..

Now here's the deal with the litter. There will be only TWO pups. I've already picked out one of their genders and it will be a male. The male will get a lot of attention from her. The other pup, if it's a male, will get little to no attention from her, it'll get some if it's a female but not as much as the male that she'll shower with praise and pride.

Both of these pups are up for adoption now but sadly you'll have to wait until she gets pregnant. I would like it if the male would go with someone that is creating a big plot and I want him to be a part of it, yes he is evil. But that's just a favorite choice, It's also cool if you make him an evil rover X)

For the other pup, you can choose it's gender and whether he/she will be evil or not. And there will be only TWO, got it? Two. If you REALLY want a pup from her and both are taken, pm me and we can work out something.

Just because I'm REALLY curious...You can post here if you adopt one of them and put details like their fur color, appearance, attitude ect. NAMES, I wanna see some awesome names Twisted Evil I'll choose who gets the pup if there is more than one person wanting the same one.

When she does get pregnant, you can do what Pancake did and play her unborn pups in either the dark side of the after life or the light sideVery Happy

So this is just a small plot of mine, if no one adopts, I'll abandon it.

Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: I've made a decision   I've made a decision I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:18 am

I will adopt the second pup, female. I'll come up with a name in a minute.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: I've made a decision   I've made a decision I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:27 am

Some of those colours against black are quite hard to read.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: I've made a decision   I've made a decision I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:30 am

Okay. I'll be naming the pup Tempest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've made a decision   I've made a decision I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:38 am

Sorry I just wanted to add color because she's my pride and joy.

Tempest hm? Details?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: I've made a decision   I've made a decision I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:47 am

Actually, I forgot Tempest was the name of the next pup I have. i'll name this pup Embernia.
She'll be black with firey orange eyes and little flecks of orange gold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've made a decision   I've made a decision I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:49 am

OoO O_o sounds pretty. Sounds like she'll be an imp.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: I've made a decision   I've made a decision I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:07 am

She's supposed to look like an Ember Dragon on Dragon Cave. I hoard Ember Dragons. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've made a decision   I've made a decision I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:16 am

Ahh
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: I've made a decision   I've made a decision I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:30 am

Her personality is going to be stubborn, prideful, cunning, and loyal. She's more dark and vicious than she is evil... i plan to move her to Phantoms when she's older, since she fits their personality. Unless you had something else in mind, Megan. I'll respect it if you do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've made a decision   I've made a decision I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:35 am

You may do what you wish with her. I'm only tight on the male. I just don't want him to go to someone who'll rp him for a bit then abandon him.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: I've made a decision   I've made a decision I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:36 am

For someone who is involved in a big plot, I think Pancake would be a good choice. She plays lots of evil characters. But many others could do a good job of playing him as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've made a decision   I've made a decision I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:47 pm

Sounds Cool Megan And You SHould Go To Pancake She Is VERY Imaginative and is playing a lot of evil characters .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've made a decision   I've made a decision I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:01 am

I tried telling her. Since I'm not sure when this will happen, this topic will be inactive for a while, not to mention that I'm going to follow the new rule where all pups just born are at risk of being killed. Since Candle wouldn't be much of a "mother of the year" figure, she wouldn't really watch them that carefully so that'll make things more challenging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've made a decision   I've made a decision I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:03 am

Aaah if Black Candle has pups stay away from Azzure if she sees your neglecting them she will take them away from you and become the adoptive mother XD
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: I've made a decision   I've made a decision I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:17 am

I'd like to adopt on of them...

What about me? =O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've made a decision   I've made a decision I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:20 am

I'm going to pick who gets the pups. Whoever REALLY wants to play them will
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: I've made a decision   I've made a decision I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:51 am

I really do want to play the second pup...
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: I've made a decision   I've made a decision I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:55 pm

I'd really like to play one, but it's up to you.

I can play the father... Bandit, perhaps, when he's done with Elena? Wait, no... He'd want to kidnap one. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've made a decision   I've made a decision I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:09 pm

Midnight forum could really use you DX

And I can let you play the male.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: I've made a decision   I've made a decision I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:15 pm

Who, me? I'm on there... Just can't access it atm... Shadow Deaths are there too. >D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've made a decision   I've made a decision I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:17 pm

I know. And Nero is on their turf Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've made a decision   I've made a decision I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:22 am

Haha i led the rest of the group all of my 4 charcters followed and Mel wants to start a fight ! on Black Ice with a little help from Catastrophe XD
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: I've made a decision   I've made a decision I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:18 am

Yeah... I noticed.

Last edited by Pancake on Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've made a decision   I've made a decision I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:49 am

Megan plays Nero . coz i led the group out and then for some reason Nero went on killing zone and suddenly wanted to and did attack your mob .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've made a decision   I've made a decision I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've made a decision
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next