Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tough decision..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Tough decision.. Empty
PostSubject: Tough decision..   Tough decision.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:38 pm

Hello guys, i've come to the tough decision of leaving DW until i have more spare time. With school, and everything else, Im finding it hard to roleplay here. I shall try to return sometime in the next 1-2 months.

If any of my characters are needed in Major plots, please can someone that knows their personality well roleplay them. I would like my Phantoms and Zippers characters to be covered please. Smile

Goodbye until further notice.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Tough decision.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough decision..   Tough decision.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:44 pm

That's understandable Tosca. Certainly people will be willing to cover your charries while you're away. I could cover Shakespeare for you in the Zippers :3
Back to top Go down

Tough decision.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough decision..   Tough decision.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:47 pm

Thanks for understanding Yosh. Sure, i was actually going to ask if you could cover Shakespeare for me :3
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Tough decision.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough decision..   Tough decision.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:52 pm

No prob Smile And I guess I read your mind XD
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Tough decision.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough decision..   Tough decision.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:07 pm

What about Linklu?
Back to top Go down

Tough decision.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough decision..   Tough decision.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:15 pm

I just enjoy roleplaying at Linklu more, because my characters are more involved:/

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Tough decision.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough decision..   Tough decision.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:20 pm

Alot of people are enjoying Linklu more lately, myself included.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Tough decision.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough decision..   Tough decision.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:21 pm

I enjoy it as well. I'd just hate to see you leave Linklu too. D:
Back to top Go down

Tough decision.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough decision..   Tough decision.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:22 pm

I would never leave Linklu, unless I had a VERY good reason. XD

Yeah, I don't know why I am finding Linklu more enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Tough decision.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough decision..   Tough decision.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:29 pm

Linklu has existed for alot longer, I'd say it was one of the first actually... And it was practically the only one when I joined, all the others had died, DW is probably the newest one still going. Linklu, however, is a more experienced site with more of a history to it, and the people there are nicer. For some it's harder to come up with plots, but that'll likely change when Sammi get back ;D

Maybe one of those reasons is why? XD

My characters are actually more involved as well. Linklu is the first roleplay I joined.
Back to top Go down

Tough decision.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough decision..   Tough decision.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:34 pm

I joined Linklu 20 days after I joined DW, but I only recently became active at Linklu x3

Also, I have a lot more interesting characters at Linklu,
Like Left and Right. <3
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Tough decision.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough decision..   Tough decision.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:46 pm

I joined Linklu the same month I joined here. Oppositely, I got creative with my characters quite quickly on here and am only now getting creative with them on the sister site. Though I enjoy the pace and hospitality on Linklu more than I do on here.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Tough decision.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough decision..   Tough decision.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:20 pm

No problem, Tosca. Hope everything goes okay at school Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Tough decision.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough decision..   Tough decision.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:21 pm

Thanks for understanding Dipsy ;3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tough decision.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough decision..   Tough decision.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tough decision..
Page 1 of 1