Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Mobs that I've made up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

My Mobs that I've made up Empty
PostSubject: My Mobs that I've made up   My Mobs that I've made up I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 5:13 am

Just wanted to post about a bunch of mobs I've made up. But I may also turn some of them into story mobs at some point just 'cause... But yeah. Not intending to turn any of them into secondary mobs... unless we want more. Who knows. But here's a little more info on my mobs:

The Cherish Mob: This mob is a big family orientated kind of mob. They never reject anyone who seeks a home within them. They're very loyal to one another. Led by Chelsea and Flint. (Comic only)

The Cloudy Paw Mob: This mob is smaller than most, but they make up their mob's small size with deep determination and cunning. They got separated for a brief time due a predator scare but have managed to reunite for the most part. Led by Cloudy Paw and Storm Paw.

The Glowing Stars Mob: A mob who are commonly named after stars, planets, and anything space-related. This mob can be a little unstable at times with dominance but once they band and work together, you'd better watch out! Currently being led by Starbeam and Neptune.

Madame's Mob: A mob that is more of a prison than a home. In this mob, things are ran differently. There's "ranks" in this mob. The lowest are of course subordinates. And the highest, of course, is the dominants. Soldiers are a higher rank than subordinates, but commanders are the second highest in rank and serve the dominants loyally. Led by Madame and Zero. (Comic only)

The Dawnguard Mob: A mob who hate any type of injustice, they like to call themselves heroes. They fight, defend and die for each other. They are rivals to the Dark Brotherhood Mob. Led by Athena and Solar.

The Dark Brotherhood Mob: This mob is very sinister. While they are a close family to one another, they tend to be hostile toward anyone outside their family unless they prove themselves worthy. They are highly trained assassins and are huge rivals to the Dawnguard Mob. Led by Astrid and Arnbjorn.

The Survivor Mob: A mob formed by those who have survived great tragedies and lost everything they held dear. Being able to relate to one another, they banded and worked together to survive whatever the future holds for them. They tend to see all life being sacred after seeing so much death and tragedies, so they have a high respect toward all life, no matter how big or small. Led by Sunset Breeze and Bumble Bee.

The Fire Emblem Mob: Formed by two sisters who were separated from their natal mob and two rover brothers. They were small but slowly grew and got more members. They are stubborn, brave and loyal, never turning their backs on anyone in need. Led by Elicia and Marth.

The Skyrim Mob: This mob are natural born warriors. They have high morals and beliefs, and they follow a warrior code. They are very courageous and noble, always ready for a fight. They even take on predators. Battles are a natural occurrence in this feisty mob. Led by Eiruki and Tymvir.

Last edited by Night on Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:27 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: My Mobs that I've made up   My Mobs that I've made up I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 5:15 am

You are more than welcome to have a section created in the Story Mob section for each of your groups if you would like to post things about them there like bios, pictures, life histories, roll calls anything really.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: My Mobs that I've made up   My Mobs that I've made up I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 5:22 am

little_maybelline wrote:
You are more than welcome to have a section created in the Story Mob section for each of your groups if you would like to post things about them there like bios, pictures, life histories, roll calls anything really.
Sure, I'd love that LM. :3
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: My Mobs that I've made up   My Mobs that I've made up I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 5:23 am

I'll get right onto it, I'm just sorting something out about Hyacinth for you Smile
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: My Mobs that I've made up   My Mobs that I've made up I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 5:28 am

little_maybelline wrote:
I'll get right onto it, I'm just sorting something out about Hyacinth for you Smile
Okie dokie. X3 I've decided she's gonna come from one of these mobs of mine so I'll set up a code for her so you don't have to. Smile
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: My Mobs that I've made up   My Mobs that I've made up I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 5:34 am

Perfect just let me know or add her in her bio and i'll get her put on the lists.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: My Mobs that I've made up   My Mobs that I've made up I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 5:36 am

little_maybelline wrote:
Perfect just let me know or add her in her bio and i'll get her put on the lists.
Can do~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Mobs that I've made up   My Mobs that I've made up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Mobs that I've made up
Page 1 of 1