Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kal (made for Meerkats)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Kal (made for Meerkats) Empty
PostSubject: Kal (made for Meerkats)   Kal (made for Meerkats) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:36 pm

Name: Kal
Personality: Brother to Bohrok and Va. He is alot worse and alot more powerful than Bohrok, but unlike her, he controls his evilness, while she has no choice. He's really responsible and mean, but also really evil. He does what ever his mom and dad may appoint him to do, in this case, be a spy.

Meerkats plays him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kal (made for Meerkats)   Kal (made for Meerkats) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:25 am

Thanks Pancake. I wasn't sure where to start XD.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Kal (made for Meerkats)   Kal (made for Meerkats) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:09 am

I'm not so sure how he'll manage to stay in the Oreos, they are more the kind that don't tolerate evil, do they?
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Kal (made for Meerkats)   Kal (made for Meerkats) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:57 am

Who said that Kal wouldn't hide it? I sent an evil meerkat or more to each mob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kal (made for Meerkats)   Kal (made for Meerkats) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:59 pm

He will hide his evil. He just won't like it. XD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kal (made for Meerkats)   Kal (made for Meerkats) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kal (made for Meerkats)
Page 1 of 1