Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 25th of November

Go down 
+3
YoshKatgirl
Meyerm
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:56 am

Eztli looks up at Toffee breifly when she starts foraging near him then gets back to foraging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:15 am

Toffee Smiles At Him And Also Resumes Foraging .
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:08 pm

Teetsie decided to rest in the shade. She was full for now. She was slowly watching her members, waiting to seeone of them dig something up she could steal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:11 pm

Toffee Dug Up A Prized Win A Large Scorpion She Bit Its Stinger And Then Licked It Testing it For Poisonousness . It tasted Good So She Devoured it And Licked Her Lips Happy Teetsie Didnt Get There First .
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:34 pm

Teetsie was looking the other way when Toffee dug up her prize, aed her head on her paws, tired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:37 pm

Toffee Dug Up A Skink This Time And Ate it Quickly .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:52 pm

Black Widow shovels vigorously in the ground, kicking large amounts of sand in the air. She pulls up a juicy beetle larvae and devours it quickly. Realizing that's it gotten eerily quiet, Black Widow stands up on her hind legs and looks around. Something doesn't feel right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:00 pm

Toffee Sits And Licks her Lips But She Gets Hungry Again . She Digs Ravenously In The Sand And Finds A Tarantula It Reers Up but Toffee Gets it Into her mouth And Bites Luckily this one isnt poisonous . she feels she is properly full so lies down .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:14 pm

Suddenly, a bird shaped shadow casts over Black Widow as it passes over her. She looks up at the sky and spots a large martial eagle. Out in the open and facing a high risk of being spotted, Black Widow crouches low to the ground, trying to make herself difficult to spot then begins to calmly look around for somewhere to take refuge.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:46 pm

Teetsie made lead calls to move to another area, unaware that a bird was in the sky.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:53 pm

Luckily not too far from Black Widow is a large drie doring bush. She keeps low to the ground as she makes a dash for it. She arrives without being spotted and watches the martial eagle intensely through a clearing in the bush's branches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:55 pm

Eztli manages a small smile at Toffee and then follows Teetsie. He wasn't a meerkat who became fond of others easily. He was just trying to be polite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:07 am

Toffee Follows Next To Eztli And Happily Walks Along . She Looks Up At The Sky And Spots The Eagle She Stands On Her Hind Legs And Sounds An Alarm Call .
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:51 am

Teetsie growls, unhappy about the alarm call, but then she spots the reason for the alarm in the sky and quickly searches for the nearest bolt hole. She finds one and bolts, hoping the rest of the group will follow.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:56 am

Wilson darts in right after Teetsie. Maybe if he's lucky, the predator will remove the biggest threat to his leadership for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:05 am

Toffee Stays Above Ground waiting For Everyone To Get In .
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:17 am

Irwin darts in, while staying near Dawn to make sure she got in okay.

Skull scampered in after them.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:21 am

Toffee Waited , Some members Werent In Yet She Sat Above The Entrance Hoping They Would Arrive Soon .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:49 am

Unaware of the Midnights seeking shelter in a bolt hole near by, Black Widow his forced to stay put under the shelter of a drie doring bush. She watches the martial eagle soar over the landscape fearlessly. When she sees an oppertunity, she's going to make her escape out of this dangerous area.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:24 pm

Wilson watches from within the bolthole as the predator takes a dive. He doesn't who it may be after, if a meerkat at all.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:30 pm

Black Widow crouches down low and braces herself when she sees the martial eagle dive towards the ground. Luckily it wasn't targeting her and had disappeared in a patch of tall grass several dozen feet away. Seconds later, she sees it shoot back up towards the sky with something clutched in its deadly talons. She squints trying to see what the martial had caught but it's hard tell since its moving swiftly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:12 am

Eztli dives in the burrow, showing no concern for others.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:41 am

Wilson watches as it flies off with something. He emerges, sounding an all clear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:05 am

Toffee Never Went Below Ground So Just Stayed Above She Smiled As Wilson Emerged And She Went Up To Him Greeting Him . Toffee Groomed Each member As They Emerged .
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:27 am

Wislon growls a warning and begins digging for food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 25th of November
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next