Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 25th of November

Go down 
+4
little_maybelline
YoshKatgirl
Meyerm
StormyMeerkat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:46 pm

Karma returns her gaze on the giraff, gawking at the head with her mouth agape, wondering the same thing Elena's thinking. She assumed by now the giraff's head would've been drooping because of the weight but is amazed to see that it's being held up without any struggle.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:51 pm

Shirley watched the giraffe with interest. She had really never seen one before.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:56 pm

Karma looks from the giraff to the horizon, then back to the enormous mammal. She had been uninterested in it before but there's something about this giraff that has her curious about it. It looks different from the others she's observed in the past. It doesn't have as many markings and its neck is slightly longer. Maybe its ancestors were unique as well?

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:08 pm

((OOC: Yes, its one of my Happy Tree Friends OCs^^; She's a horse, which the show doesn't have. I do love the show, mostly for the cuteness and the animation. The violence, not so much. xD But glad you guys like it!))

Jupiter also watches the giraffe. With such a long neck, it seemed like this creature could reach anything they desired. This was luckily keeping her from thinking about her encounter with Bravo, which she had been thinking about for a while now.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:20 pm

Karma returns her gaze to the horizon. Her thoughts are suddenly back on her long lost flame, Luigi. She wonders, is he still alive? If so, what's he doing right now? Is he enjoying the beauty of the landscape like she is right now? What has become of him and what he's up to are all uncertain. All she can do is keep him in her prayers and hope that he's alive and healthy out there some where. She yearns for his passionate embrace and to be with him again.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:02 pm

Elena stays focused on the giraff. The large, odd creature has sparked her curiousity.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:05 pm

Karma sighs in disappointment. Her wishful thinking about Luigi is just that. She can imagine him coming to visit her but in all likely hood it'll never happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:38 am

Pamela watches the giraffe with interest. She hadn't seen one since... her siblings were alive. Her eyes began to sting and she sighed. Unbeknown to her, one of them (Eztli) still remained.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:05 am

Antebellum watches the members who haven't seen the tall animal before gaze up at it with humor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:20 am

May Also Smiles At Some Of The Younger Members . She Comes Down From Sentry And Sits next To Antebellum .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:55 am

Alethia watches the giraffe curiously. Puzzle acts a little jumpily around it, nervous as usual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:03 am

May Wanders Over To Puzzle And Sits Down She Says Softly Dont Be Scared Its A Gentle Giant She Licked Him And Went Back On Sentry
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:33 am

Emerging from the burrow and immediately spotting the giraffe, Morning Glory stood on her hind legs in the entrance way and barked a series of low calls. The large mammal was only a threat to the group if it changed its course of direction and walked straight for them. Cautious, with pups below ground she waited for the giraffe to wander away before letting Sanders out of the burrow behind her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:31 pm

May Spotted Morning Glory And Said ill Keep Sanders In The Burrow You watch Until it Goes . She Stood Infront Of Sanders
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:41 pm

Chirping a call of appreciation to May, Morning Glory fully emerged from the burrow and dashed towards the nearest climbable bush to get a better view of the giraffe. Scrambling to the top and wobbling on the thin branches, the Tiny Kats dominant female watched the giraffe head away from the location of the burrow. With the coast clear she sounded a confident call to let the family know that everything was safe once again.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:51 pm

Karma watches the giraff warily seeing that it's clopped a little too close for comfort to the burrow. The last thing the group needs is for the burrow to collapse under the large animal's weight, trapping and possibly suffacating the pups to death. She gets up and pads over to the burrow entrance, standing protectively over it. She'll risk being stomped to death to keep the precious pups below safe. As the giraff migrated away from burrow grounds, Karma exhales a sigh of relief.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:54 pm

May Chirps To Sanders Its Safe To Come Out And She moves Away From The Burrow . May Climbs On The Same Bush As Morning Glory And She Sits On it As Steady As A Rock .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:18 pm

Karma backs away from the burrow entrance, feeling comfortable now that the giraff is a good distance away from the premises. She finds a mound of sand to sit on and admires the sublimity of the landscape while waiting to head out foraging.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Wed May 29, 2013 1:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:30 pm

Grumbling that he missed all the action, Sanders emerges from the burrow followed by Leaf.

Climbing down from the bush, Morning Glory made the first of the lead calls, ready to head the group out for the day’s forage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:33 pm

May Stops Morning Glory And Asked Who is BabySitting Today
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:42 pm

Karma is about to follow Morning Glory when suddenly she remembers that no one has volunteered to babysit the pups yet. She would volunteer, but she needs to supply milk for her pups.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Wed May 29, 2013 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:43 pm

May Was Going To Volunteer but needs To eat she hasnt be Foraging for 4 days and is getting seriously underweight
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:10 pm

Karma looks around wondering who's going to volunteer to supervise the precious infants.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Wed May 29, 2013 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:17 pm

Elena sighs as the gentle giant leaves in peace. She looks into the burrow, not willing to babysit today. She's babysat twice since the birth of Leaf's pups, and wishes to forage today.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:39 pm

Antebellum smiled. It seemed like it was going to be a nice day. She failed to see the dark boiling clouds behind her, though.
ooc: Could there be a storm that will break up the massive fight in the Midnights?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 25th of November
Page 3 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next