Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 15th of November

Go down 
+2
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:02 pm

Blaze Ran Away From Cyanide she was Running Further From The Group now but she didnt realise coz she was having So mcuh Fun . She Stood Tall Looking For Cyanide .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:11 pm

Cyanide struggles to keep up with Blaze. Her small pupish legs can only take her at slow running speed. She can barely keep up with a running adult but pushes herself to keep chasing Blaze. She doesn't notice how far their game of tag is taking them from the Blizzards splinter group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:16 pm

Blaze Sees Cyanide but Chirps Follow me She Picks Cyanide Up And Leads Her To A Bolt Hole And Says Welcome To Your New Home Sweetie

Blaze s Maternal Instincts Has Taken Over And She has kidnapped Cyanide She Dropped Her At the mouth Of The burrow And Told her to Go In .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:34 pm

Cyanide blinks confused but allows Blaze to carry her. She cocks her head feeling even more confused hearing that a bolt hole is their new home. She gets a feeling that something isn't right and chirps a bit concerned but after being dropped at its entrance, Cyanide complies and heads in to explore. Being a naive pup, she's oblivious that she's been kidnapped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:45 pm

Blaze Smiles And Checks Out The Bolt Hole No Danger And Its Perfect Blaze Heads Below Ground And offers Cyanide A Feed
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:02 pm

Cyanide crawls over to Blaze. Despite being 3 months old where she's at the age she should be eating solid foods, she can't help but to want a sip of milk when the occassion is offered to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:06 pm

Blaze Smiles But She isnt Lactating She Dosent Have Enough Food In Her System So She Returns To The Phantoms And With No One Looking Snatches Two of The Turtle Eggs She Rolls Them Back To Her And Cyanides Bolt Hole She Cracks It Open And Laps Up The Yoke Happily She Eats Both The Eggs And With Enough Food She Heads back Below Ground To Tend To Her " Foster " Pup . SHe Is Now Lactating So Gives Her A Feed . Blaze Goes bak Above Ground And Sits Watching The Sun Go Down Its Getting Dark So She Heads Below Ground To SPend A Cold Nigth With Cyanide .

Occ: My Sister Is A Moody Cow And Is kicking Me Off The Comp Ill be on 4:00 Am Sharp See Ya x
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:18 pm

Cyanide squeaks as Blaze left her side wondering where she was going. When she catches the scent of egg yolk flowing into the bolt hole several minutes later, she becomes curious and creeps towards the entrance to see why the smell has presented itself but before reaching the entrance, she encounters Blaze. She peeps wondering what that was all about. She then accepts the offer to feed and suckles from Blaze. She thinks that heading to this bolt hole is apart of their games and is blissfully playing along at the moment.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:22 pm

Casper looks up to see his adoptive daughter is gone. Where is she? He barks to Cyan, alerting her, and tries to find her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:37 pm

Cyanide finishes suckling from Blaze. She yawns afterwards now tired. She looks at her and peeps. They should head back now but the young pup has no idea that she could be in danger. It appears by the way Blaze has been acting, it looks like they may not be going home.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:58 pm

Cyan had already noticed it and hadn't taken her eye off Blaze... She was furious and not impressed. She wardanced after the rebellious female and barked loudly. She enters the bolthole, her apprentice was not about to be left away from their group.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:08 pm

Cyanide hears the sound of footsteps in the bolt hole. She creeps through the tunnel to investigate and sees it's Cyan. She squeals happy to see her but is confused as to what's going on. She's still oblivious that Blaze had kidnapped her to claim her as her own.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:11 pm

Cyan hissed slightly. Don't trust Blaze. Don't listen to her. She picked up Cyanide and headed outside, hipslamming Blaze as she passed, and heading back to the burrow, setting Cyanide down inside. Too dark to play now.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:21 pm

Cyanide heeds her adoptive mother's words and glances at Blaze with a look of distrust. She had been tricked and didn't realize it until now. She snarls at Blaze and sticks close to Cyan. This 'game' is over. She allows Cyan to pick her up and bring her back to the burrow. From now on Cyan will be the only one allowed to carry her off to places.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:27 pm

Casper gets tired and headed below, Sauda in his jaws.

Navy Blu watched Cyandie.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:54 pm

Cyanide looks at Navy Blu whilst thinking up a sinister plan for Blaze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:17 am

Blaze Felt Guilty And Decided it Was Best To Sleep in The Bolt Hole For Just This Night Until Things Calmed Down . She Headed Below Ground And Curled Up . SHe Rested Her Head On Her Paws And Gently Went Into Sleepy Land . She Woke Up Minutes Later She Was Freezing SHe Decided To Head back To The Group But She Was Taking A Great Risk Of being Caught By A Predator . Blaze Slinked Out Of The Bolt Hole And Then Suddenly Darted For The Burrow She Banged Into A Bush But Was ok . SHe Kept Running And She Finnaly reached The Burrow She Headed below And Lay Down Next To Casper , His Warm Body Brushing Against Her She Finally Got To Sleep .

Last edited by Tosca on Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:57 am

ooc- Wilson is in the Midnights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:19 am

occ: Oh I Thought He Was Oh NOW i remember its casper ill edit it .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 15th of November
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7