Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 15th of November

Go down 
+2
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:50 pm

Blaze Follows Her And Tells Cyanide Not Too Go Too Far She Leads Cyanide To A Fallen Tree To Play on
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:58 pm

Casper nods to Blaze. There was enough to go around, plenty in fact. They could all eat.
Navy Blu looks at the eggs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:01 pm

Blaze Tells Cyanide That Its Time To eat Blaze Wanders over to the eggs and starts eating next To Casper She Breaks The Shell And Laps Up The Yolk She Rolls The Egg Away From The Burrow
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:06 pm

Cyanide sniffs at the fallen down tree as she circles it. It has many holes to explore in and a few rotted branches to climb on. She steps back smirking. It makes for the perfect Kalahari playground in her eyes. Cyanide groans in protest but choses to follow her gaurdian over to the dinner party. She sees the snake eggs. They look delicious. Eager to chow down on one, she grabs hold of a snake egg with her front paws and rolls it around trying to figure out how to break it open so she can access the yolk.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:27 pm

Casper smirked and sank his teeth into one of the white stone shells. His mouth watered as the yolk entered him mouth, and he lapped up the rest of the egg quickly.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:48 pm

Cyanide observed how Casper broke open his egg and tries to copy him but her small jaws can't clamp down around it and her tiny sharp teeth aren't strong enough to puncture the shell. She growls in frustration and tries to break it open by biting at the egg's side.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:57 pm

(Sorry I haven't posted for so long, my computer is unresponsive and I am extremely busy.)

Belcheri rushed over and snatched an egg. He cracked it easily with a swift motion of his jaw, then began lapping up the yolk inside.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:12 pm

ooc: It's ok Kusuma we understand:)

Cyanide scratches at the snake egg furiously trying to crack the shell. Finally her persistance pays off and she manages to tear a hole in the shell. As the yolk begins to leak out, she laps it up happily
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:07 am

Cyan eats the snake instead of the egg.

ooc: My pup is Cryptide.

I was thinking... Maybe one day, when Cyan dies, Cyanide could become the next DF.

Of course, in that case, I'd want to play the dominant male...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:07 pm

Blaze Watches Cyanide . She Smiles And Makes A Bigger Hole For Her . She Tells Cyanide That She Can go Play On The Fallen Tree Now .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:50 pm

ooc: I'm ok with Cyanide becoming the next Phantom DF Pancake. It'll be my first time playing a vicious DF but I'm up for the challengeXD

Cyainde looks at Blaze and smirks. She hasn't been known to smile kindly she likes to be vicious. She snickers after being given permission from her to explore the tree and does so with a plan to cause mischief.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:57 pm

ooc: Change of plans on the pup... Nettle, not Cryptide... >D

Well, then, YoshKat, let us do it. Let the training begin!

The male... Hmm... Stormy suggested Nightwish... Maybe... But idk.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:04 pm

ooc: Yaaay! Yes let it commenceXD Nightwish sounds like a nice name. It reminds me of a name I plan on naming a meerkat for one of my fanfiction mobs. He's the DM of a vicious meerkat group and I'm planning to name him Nightfury after the type of dragon that was in the movie How To Train Your Dragon and his mate is named Nightshade. I might write a story about them on Linklu but not sure yet.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:09 pm

ooc: I might want to have a male with a different name though... Either way he'll be in Cyan's next litter, and become the dominant male later, perhaps become Casper's 'apprentice' or something.

Cyan will probably be killed by Makuta at some point but not for a while.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:15 pm

ooc: Ok. Sounds interesting:)
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:59 pm

ooc: I forgot to say this... I was thinking that Pancake and I rotate playing dominants. When Cyan and Casper die I play the new DF and she'd play the DM, but i Cyandie wants to be the next DF that's fine. Or I could bribe you into giving you the Midnights next top spot... xD
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:02 pm

ooc: I like that idea too, Stormy... Hmm... I'll have to think this over. I think Stormy's idea would actually be more fair.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:09 pm

ooc: Eh it doesn't matter to me which ever you guys think is better is fine with me:) I'd probably suck at playing a vicious DF anywayXD
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:46 pm

ooc: To make up for it do you want to play the Zippers next DM?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:01 pm

ooc: Sure. I'll probably bring Salvitore back and have him become the next Zippers DM. But it'll happen after he's teamed up with Quagmire and joined a handful of groups. I'm also thinking of a plot involving Alfonso. He'll become determined to want to know who his father was and will head out to search for him when he's a bit older. I'm thinking of introducing his father soon though. He'll be a permenant rover and visit all of the groups and will eventually have a chance encounter with his son.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:08 pm

ooc: Well, Stormy, you and I have planning to do... X3

If Makuta and his Mob don't move to this site, then perhaps either Stormy or Enigma could kill her.

Is Navy Blu dominant material?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:05 am

Unaware of the problems the splinter group are facing. Tokala is grooming himself. (Someone needs to play Enigma!)
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:18 am

ooc: Yes! So is Sauda... I was hoping Sauda, since her name represents more dark things like Phantoms though... (Her name means Dark Beauty, but I think I said that already)
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:22 am

ooc: In Cayn's next litter my pup's name was going to be Demonafyre... (Demona Fire, just with fancy spelling. xD) Maybe her or Sauda would be my choice for the next DF here.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:32 am

StormyMeerkat wrote:
ooc: In Cayn's next litter my pup's name was going to be Demonafyre... (Demona Fire, just with fancy spelling. xD) Maybe her or Sauda would be my choice for the next DF here.

ooc: I like Navy Blu as a dominant a little better, personally... Mainly bacause it's a name meaning blue like Cyan, but a darker shade of it. XD

Either way, I'd prefer that... Cyan is formerly part of a mob called the Garters, who were very fierce and vicious... I want the Phantoms to be dark, but also very vicious and fierce, like Cyan. She's more evil after Makuta evicted her for being more fierce than evil, though, so... I guess it it up to you, Stormy, but I have my preferences...

I didn't want the group to represent dark personalities, more vicious and fierce than anything else... But I guess they could be dark... Then again, we already have both a dark and fierce mob... Maybe the Phantoms could be both, or we could pick a different value.

I'll also play Enigma.

I got it. Dark in personality, vicious by nature, but more aggressive and power hungry than the Midnights originally were, tinged with slight evil as well... That's what we'll aim for...

bic: Enigma made lead calls, furious but stayed away from where the plinter group went... She was glad that Cyan was at least gone for now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 15th of November
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next