Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 15th of November

Go down 
+2
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:03 pm

ooc: No I do of this group, I will reply shortly for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:03 pm

occ ; Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:09 pm

With her head nosily down a hole, desperately trying to coax out a delicious morsel Morning Glory was unaware of the stranger approaching her.

From her sentry post, Leaf spotted the lone meerkat and sounded a cautious alert call to the rest of the family which sent Sanders skitting for cover under the body of the nearest adult.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:12 pm

Maybeline Yelps When She Gets Bit by an Army Ant . it hurt but Maybeline Hopes It got Morning Glorys Attention .

occ; reply please!
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:19 pm

Emerging from the hole with her face covered in wet sand and chewing on the remains of a grub, Morning Glory heard the alert call from her sister and cautiously looked around.
Swallowing hard, she sat up straight and desperately searched her surroundings for the reason behind the call. If Buckeye had lead the Willows into her territory she’d be ready to send them back to where they came from.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:22 pm

Karma sighs shamefully, having not thought about that. She looks at Elena with uncertainty. She hopes Maybelline won't say anything or if she does a punishment could be possible.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:23 pm

Maybeline IS Right infront of Morning Glory by now . she can smell her she tries grooming Morning Glory Hoping For A Positive Reply
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:30 pm

Unexpecting to see an unfamiliar kat boldly emerge from the grass in front of her, Morning Glory dropped onto all four feet and stared at Maybelline. If the new arrival didn’t show any signs of submissive behaviour she’d have to instigate a war dance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:32 pm

Maybeline Rolled On her back in Submission she Approached morning Glory But Kept Low to the ground .
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:45 pm

Sticking out her neck and sniffing the air, Morning Glory cautiously stepped closer to Maybelline until she was standing directly next to her. The stranger didn’t smell like the Willows and for the benefit out the doubt, scent marked the top of Maybelline’s head with her chin.
With the current problem sorted, Morning Glory rose back onto her hind legs and called out to the family with a series of barks letting Leaf and the rest of the party know that it was temporarily safe to continue foraging but remain on alert.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:52 pm

Unaware of Maybelline's bold approach and acceptance at the foraging party, Karma looks off into the distance on edge. The appearance of Maybelline has made her nervous and she worries that when Morning Glory returns she could pick up the scent of the strange female near the burrow. Paranoid about the possiblilty, Karma gets up and begins to scent mark around the burrow trying to mask Maybelline's scent with the Tiny Kats' scent.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:04 pm

ooc- the Willows and Tiny Kats are rivals? I thought I read somewhere that they have good relations, or at least haven't attacked eachother.

ic- Elena watches Karma scent mark. She herself begins to roll in the sand to get the scent off herself from when they groomed eachother briefly.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:10 pm

Karma finshes scent marking around the burrow and also begins to roll in the sand, trying to exstinguish her scent from her fur. She hopes Morning Glory won't find out that Maybelline was here.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:13 pm

ooc: The TK's have encountered the WW's more than any other group I believe and formed the UK's with splinter members. They have been in a vicious fight with the B's once and have interacted with the Z's and MN's only when TK pups were stolen on burrow raids.

Last edited by little_maybelline on Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:15 pm

ooc- Really? I need to read the group histories.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:22 pm

Jupiter watches as Morning Glory scent marks the newcomer. More and more members kept popping up. This would help the group out, especially with three new litters of pups who had been born.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:25 pm

ooc: I believe so, They don't really have a major rival group as such yet but MG knows that the WW's were (and still are) a huge group with lots of adults that share a direct boundary. B's invaded their land and haven't been seen since and as for the other groups has no idea they even exsist.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:29 pm

You know I think I read some where also about the Willows and Tiny Kats being rivals. I can imagine them having a rivalry espcially since the 3 litter the Tiny Kats had could pass the Willows numbers, that is if all of the pups survive.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:59 pm

little_maybelline wrote:
ooc: I believe so, They don't really have a major rival group as such yet but MG knows that the WW's were (and still are) a huge group with lots of adults that share a direct boundary. B's invaded their land and haven't been seen since and as for the other groups has no idea they even exsist.

ooc: There was a plot concerning the two mobs, I believe... It concerned Clover, Tuck, Cloud Catcher, and Splash, if I'm correct...

As for my adopted characters, I've posted about several of them as a reply to your topic, Maybelline.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:21 pm

antebellum cast a wary glance at the new female.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:34 pm

Feeling she has erased all of Maybelline's scent from her fur, Karma sits back up and begins grooming the sand from her fur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:40 pm

Pamela looks at Maybelline, wary at first.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:46 pm

Elena gets all of the scent off too. She sits to groom herself. She remembers her oldest sister doing the same thing to get a rover's scent off of herself when she became pregnant. She was still a pup then, and didn't understand what or why she was doing it. Now she knows though. She still misses her oldest sister. She was the only female to leave the mob in her life time, being forced out by her mother. Maybe her sister's eviction was a blessing in disguise, and she found refuge elsewhere and escaped the starvation and predation that ultimately ended the mob.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:01 pm

Karma finishes her self grooming and feeling assured that all of Maybelline's scent is gone, she resumes keeping a look out for predators.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:04 pm

Pamela gets back to foraging.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 15th of November
Page 8 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next