Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 15th of November

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Roleplay- 15th of November  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:54 am

ooc- Good idea. Not all of them will be killed though right? I was going to try to get a pup in Buckeye's next litter incase Pancake wants Ariel back.

ic- Wilson starts to forage. Their group seems to have recovered. Maybe they can start their conquest to take back lost land today.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:36 am

Black Widow digs furiously into the ground and soon submerges herself in a large hole. With her ears now closed and no one to warn her of potential dangers, she's a vulnerable meerkat.

ooc: I was also thinking since I had planned for Black Widow to be seriously injured in an IGI, she'll get stuck babysitting that day but will take the responsibility more seriously since she'll be a new mother. This is planned after Teetsie gives birth to her next litter right?
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:46 am

ooc- IGI? Also, keep in mind there isn't even another litter yet.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:51 am

ooc: It stands for intergroup interaction something like thatXD That's what the KMP people call it when two meerkat groups have an encounter. I know. I sometimes tend to think/plan far aheadXD
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:23 pm

ooc: We have created another pup for Pancake as she was upset that her Willows pup had been adopted and renamed. You are welcome to keep Ariel, Meyerm.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:41 pm

ooc: Goof. Glad it worked out for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:17 pm

ooc: What RP day do you want to do the burrow raid?

bic: Eztli watches the group leave and then rests his head on his paws.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:27 pm

Black Widow backs out of her deeply dug hole with a long skink clenched in between her jaws. It squirms around frantically in her mouth but soon goes limp after she delivers a fatal crushing blow to its body with her teeth. She munches it down inch by inch.

Michael Myers has found himself a large beetle and devours it in a vicious manor. He suddenly develops the urge to want to kill and looks around for a weak small animal to satify his urge.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:04 pm

ooc: Early January.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:00 pm

Wilson finds a scorpion and fiercely defends it.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:07 pm

Black Widow continues her solitary trek across Midnight's territory as she forages. She has no idea that a meerkat with a violent passed is heading in her direction.

Mischael Myers spots a ground squirell emerge from its burrow and smirks. His urge to want to kill it is strong. He begins menacingly stalking it. The ground squirell's back is to Michael Myers and it is unaware that it's life is in danger.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:39 pm

Wilson eats a beetle. He stands momentarily to look around, and then resumes foraging.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:46 pm

Teetsie scanned the area, wary.

Latika smiled as a butterfly flew past her face. The land was returning to life again.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:54 pm

Black Widow sees a baby mole snake slithering along the sand out in the open. It looks like the perfect meal that should fill her up and keep her going for the rest of the day. She fearlessly marches up to the snake which coils into its defensive position ready to strike to defend its short young life. Unfortunately Black Widow is too quick and strong for the baby snake and clamps her jaws around its small head putting killing pressure on it. The snake goes limp and Black Widow begins munching it down.

Micheal Myers stalks closer to his unsuspecting prey. It helps not being able to make vocal sounds when he's hunting otherwise if he had made a growl of thirst for his preys blood, he would've ruined any chances of him satisfying his urge to kill and/or gain a meal. The ground squirell is still oblivious to the danger that's a dozen feet behind it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:09 am

ooc: Okay.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:38 am

Teetsie was starving. Her new, large, litter was extremely draining, and she needed food to continue up their milk supply. They all needed to live, since the mob was small and needed to grow again.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:00 pm

Just as things were going Michael Myer's way, he suddenly steps on a piece of plant debris on the ground that makes a loud crunch sound alerting the ground squirell of his presence. The ground squirel is spooked to see Michael Myers so close to it and freaks out. It takes off running frightened. Michael myers grits his sharp teeth in frustration but with his urge to want to kill strong, he hot tails the animal.

Done more by chance and not common sense, Black Widow moves to forage under a bush. If she sticks underneath here for a while, she'll better her chance of not being spotted by a predator and getting killed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:05 am

Eztli paws at the ground, bored.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:59 pm

Not much of a runner, Michael Myers begins to struggle to keep up with the ground squirell and soon he loses sight of it when it darts into a patch of dense tall grass. Michael Myers comes to a sliding stop then slashes at the sand in frustration. He failed to catch the animal so he decides to just let it go and resume foraging.

Black Widow remains underneath the protection of the bush as she forages. Not only is it providing her with protection her choice of forgaing here also rewards her with a large scorpion. She snatches it up before it could defend itself and devours it, stinger and all.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:34 pm

Rahkshi was spying on Black Widow.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:38 pm

Wilson eats a few more morsels and starts to feel full. He sits and surveys the mob he has recently become second in command of.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:46 pm

Black Widow doesn't notice Rahkshi spying on her. She remains underneath the bush but moves to a different spot under the bush where she begins to forage.

Micheal Myers is unaware that he isn't the only stray male wondering around in Midnights territory. He isn't too far away from where Rahkshi and Black Widow are and he's advancing closer towards their location.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:35 am

Eztli starts digging, ravenously.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:33 pm

Black Widow pulls up a fat juicy beetle larvae and devours it in an aggressive matter. Instincts finally give her enough common sense to check for danger. It's best thing she's done today for herself and her unborn pups' safty. Lucky for her, fate appears to being kind to her so she gets back to foraging seeing that it's safe.

Michael Myers comes to a stop when he spots a meerkat off in the distance. That meerkat is Black Widow and having gotten a brief glimpse of her vicious eating habits, he's interested in wanting to get aquainted with her. Not only that but since they're both living a solitaty existance, they could work together if they decide to team up to survive.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:38 pm

Wilson stands on a good vantage point to do some sentry duty. Ever since taking dominance, he's become more serious and, in his own special way, caring towards the mob's well-being.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November    Roleplay- 15th of November  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 15th of November
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next