Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reserved Names List

Go down 
+6
Night
StormyMeerkat
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Pancake
Meyerm
Dipsy Tail Bonder
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Reserved Names List - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:51 pm

Heh.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 4:00 pm

I'm trying to cut the list down from the earlier posts. If anyone has any names they REALLY REALLY want to reserve then best suggestion is to stick them at the bottom on your signature. They then can be compared to the massive list and hopefully finally it will only contain the names that is currently in signatures.

So please check everywhere on this page if you have some names you like for plots or to be created characters please display them somewhere so we can make this list more user friendly Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:51 pm

Thank you! Very Happy Haha, I love the paranormal. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:23 pm

Can I get rid of the name Almasi and add Impulse instead. Impulse is my all time fav superhero. X3 I plan to make him just like the character, then you'll see why I love him so much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:58 pm

can i please have Jamima reserved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:57 pm

I'd like to start rping here it's just hard to find a spot to join because it goes so fast.

For just in case I find an opening can I reserve Bora, Rania, and Navi.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:10 pm

It's a good idea to start off in one of the less active mobs such as the Tiny Kats or Reapers. They're in desperate need of activity. The current RP day is reaching its end. It won't be long until the new day is put up.

Sure you can Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:17 am

ok once the next day starts I'll sneak in there Smile Also since I rp Bora and Navi on my site I'll just play Rania here so I don't need to reserve those names. I also highly doubt that anyone will try to use Rania in the short time until the next roleplay so I think I'm all set lol
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:48 am

Once your reserved names are posted here, everyone will know those names are currently in use. If someone forgets though, they'll visit this thread to study up on the names that are already taken after being reminded there's already a character with that particular name.
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:58 pm

I would like to reserve the name Lamia
Back to top Go down
http://elec-1.deviantart.com/
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:42 am

No one really keeps track of this list any more. >.< If you wish to reserve a name, it is probably best if you put it in your siggie.
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:30 am

Ok
Back to top Go down
http://elec-1.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:57 am

Can i reserve the names:
Kaze
Tilly
Skyress
Altair
Orbeum

Not all of these names are currently in use, but I do plan to use them in the near future. :3

Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:35 pm

As posted earlier, no one keeps track of this anymore, so it is best to post reserved names in signature. Sorry!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:49 am

Oh, I didn't notice that... Thank you for letting me know! Smile
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:12 pm

All my old names can be deleted. I've reserved the names Scooter, Pixie, Delilah...
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 2:23 am

Is there a possibility I could use a name that has been mentioned on this very long thread. It was mentioned by Tosca that she wanted to reserve it along with a whole load of others but it's not one that is listed in her signature names?

I thought I'd double check before posting a bio.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 2:47 am

I don't see how it can be a problem... This list isn't being used anymore anyway.
Didn't Tosca leave the site?
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:46 am

I don't know if she has left, she hasn't been online in a few months though.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 pm

Tosca posted on Linklu awhile back that she won't be coming back here I think. I'll be adding a few more of my reserved names in a bit, just got back from vacation~
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:17 pm

Sad that's sad to hear. Welcome back Pancake hope you had a nice time on your vacation.

So are we ok if I use Valkyrie?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 9:53 pm

Nice to have ya back Pancake Very Happy Hope you had fun on your vacation =3

Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:12 pm

McCormick, Jennifer, Cha Cha, Peekaboo, Darling, Ballerina

Two themed litters (possibly) Keep in mind, I will not be playing all of these... Themed litters seem to help Linklu, we could use a few, right?

Terrain Litter
-Tundra
-Desert
-Forest
-Jungle
-Alpine
-Savannah

Princess Litter (one of these is adopted into the litter)
-Rapunzel
-Cinderella
-Odette
-Belle
-Fiona
-Snow White
-Aurora

I'm adding my themed litter from Linklu here too
-Tickles
-Giggles
-Wiggles
-Squiggles

I'll add these to my signature.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:57 am

Oh I love the themed litter idea Pancake. Princesses Very Happy I'd love to adopt one or two to help out the site.
I'll check and repost a list here of the current females pregnant or have plotted plans to be so we can have a think.

Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:01 am

I like the themed litters Pancake. :3
I think it'a okay for you to use the name Valkyrie, Maybelline. I did have a character named Valkyrie once, but she's dispersed and I won't be bringing her back. So you can use it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reserved Names List
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next