Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reserved Names List

Go down 
+6
Night
StormyMeerkat
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Pancake
Meyerm
Dipsy Tail Bonder
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Reserved Names List - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:23 pm

Cool Very Happy Even though they're already in my siggy, I'm gonna add my reserved names here:

Orumov- Will be a rover
Mischief- Will be a rover
Shiriken- Immegrating into the Reapers
Nunchuckas- Immegrating into the Reapers
Piranha- Will either be born into the Phantoms or immegrated in. I'm Undecisive about that at the momentXD
Kirby- Will immegrate into the Tiny Kats

I'm adding one more then that's it for me:

Chompette- Will be born into a mob. Not sure which one yet.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:24 pm

I'm adding one more, I do plan to use it:

Zim: Some evil group, idk which yet...

It is an Invader Zim reference...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:28 pm

Invader Zim is such an awesome show! Very Happy I have charries on Stargazers who's names are based off Invader Zim charries, Tak and Gaz. Since that site died. I might just disperse them or move them to Linklu.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:00 pm

I'm pretty much a Zim fangirl now. x3 I think I know what I'll do with him now...

I'm also reserving the names Piplup and Eevee. Yay.

Wow, then I'll have five characters named after Pokemon... Pikachu, Eevee, Grovyle, Piplup, and Eevee. x3 I do plan to use all of them for sure.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:13 pm

I'm getting rid of the following reserved names:

Blackberry
Screech
Ranger

I'm adding this one for a plot idea:

Jareth

(whoever can guess the reference is awesome)
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:27 pm

All of my reserved names can be removed from the list; I'll never get around to using them (Except Little Thing and Riot Girl, I still want those.)
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:29 pm

Those are awesome names Dipsy X3 I'm done reserving names....for now. I don't wanna over load myself XD
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:35 pm

Little Thing and Riot Girl? I had meerkats on Zoo Tycoon with those names Very Happy They were my favourites, but unfortuantly they both died Sad
Trivial piece of information, but Little Things and Riot Girl are both songs by Good Charlotte.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:29 am

Dipsy, whatever is in my signature is all I want. Whatever is reserved for me but isn't in my siggie I no longer want. But, could you reserve Ray for me as well?
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:51 am

I want to reserve Oblivious. Got the inspiration from a conversation I had with my family about alternative names for my sister.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:50 pm

@ Dipsy: Cool X3 I want that game so badly but I can't find it any where Sad Awww poor Riot Girl and Little Thing Sad

Really? Neat :3

@ Meyerm: Nice XD Oblivious would make an interesting character X)
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:29 pm

@ Stormy: I actually haven't been keeping track of the name list, so I don't know how up-to-date it is. However, if they are in your signature, that should be fine.

@ Yoshkat: I think I got it at a sale in EB games; it was only $60 and it came with all five expansion packs (which sucks, cause if you want the meerkats you have to get Zoo Tycoon and the African Expansion Pack).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Squeaks reserved names   Reserved Names List - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:46 am

Zorua
Little-pup
Reshiram
Midna
Eeveeia
Frilly
Pachi
Dash
Pichu
Peeka
Mocha
Thundra
Wisp
Skyleap
Finch
Sparrow
Little-Turtle
Turtle
Tortoise
Pansy
Belle
Pipsqueak {{ Squeak's only living relative -long lost cuz-}}
Tails
Shadow

{{If I have used any ones names or names you already had reserved let me know and I'll change them!}}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:11 am

Sorry but Wisp is actually my charrie's name on another RP site, and I was planning on bringing her here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Then I have no problem changing it.   Reserved Names List - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:22 am

Then its simple I'll use something else like Willow-wisp.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:28 am

There's also already a Dash in the role play, played by a user named Kusuma. He's in the Reapers mob. Eeveeia might work. Pancake reserved the name Eevee but I dunno if she'd be ok with someone playing a character with a name similar to her character's. I bet she'd want Pichu to become Pikachu's friend since they're evolved forms of the chus. I've noticed a few names are referances of video game characters, cool X3 I have character named Luigi in the role play. He's a rover. I plan to bring him in on the next RP day for a plot.

I believe there's a Willows in the role play. She's in the Zippers I think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Alright   Reserved Names List - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:35 am

I'll change Dash but I really don't want to change Eeveeia {{ Eevee is one of my fave pokemon XD}} but is he/she asks me to change it I will DX.

What about

Eeveeia-vee?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:42 am

Ok. Pancake's a she Razz She also likes Eevee too X3 But we'll see what she thinks of you using the name Eeveeia
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:45 am

Tails is Meerkats192's rover. I think the rest are fine though.

I'm working on trying to reduce the number of old posts on this thread so we are down to a name list and any really recent requests.
Once the names have been included on the list we can then edit the request and after a set amount of time delete it making way for newer ones.
Maybe that way the list keeps up to date.

Last edited by little_maybelline on Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: meep   Reserved Names List - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:47 am

I know I already changed Tails to Fox-Tails and Eeveia to Eeveeia-veea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:52 pm

Is it okay if I add Ouija?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:06 pm

Yes Smile
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:29 pm

I love that name, Ozzkat! Smile
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:54 pm

Lol. I just noticed we have a few paranomal names on here X3 Paranormal Activity, Ouija and a few others I can't remember XD
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:50 pm

And the already ridiculously large reserved names list expands even more...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reserved Names List
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next