Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reserved Names List

Go down 
+6
Night
StormyMeerkat
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Pancake
Meyerm
Dipsy Tail Bonder
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Reserved Names List - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:03 pm

Oh ha haXD

Nice. Valkrie sounds like a villainous name to me but names can be decieving.

Ah yes, I've seen you mention the book a few times in a thread. I just like the sound of the title, it sounds funnyX3

Cool:)
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:47 pm

little_maybelline wrote:
I think there has already been a character called Fantasy in the RP. They were in Blizzards but were dispersed by Dipsy.

Ah, okay. Thanks for letting me know, I had no idea.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 3:14 pm

Can we launch a purge on the reserved names list and reomove all the ones that are never going to be used? Kusuma has fallen inactive, and I think Pancake made it clear she doesn't plan to involve herself with this site as much as before. There's SO MANY names on the list that are likely never going to be used by who reserves the name.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:07 pm

I won't be using any of my current names... But I'd like to reserve a few that I WILL use.

1. Blackberry
2. Faithful
3. Alleykat

Meyerm wrote:
Can we launch a purge on the reserved names list and reomove all the ones that are never going to be used? Kusuma has fallen inactive, and I think Pancake made it clear she doesn't plan to involve herself with this site as much as before. There's SO MANY names on the list that are likely never going to be used by who reserves the name.

*cough* Try not to be a jerk behind my back, k? <.<
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:52 pm

I was referring to everyone, not just you. Cool down.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:22 pm

Here are mah reserved names/ soon to be introduced charries.

Orumov: Father of Alfonso and Cyanide. Peachy's original mate. will be appearing for a plot in the distant future.

Mischief: A dare deviltry rover with a comical personality. Will be appearing in a few RP days. He'll rove at every mob. Plots for him still in the making.

Shiriken: Ninja's female cousin. Will be appearing at the Reapers soon, perhaps the RP day after the next. Sister to Nunchuckas. I plan for her to rove to nieghboring groups with her brother for the thrill of it, much to his dismay XD

Nunchuckas: Ninja's male cousin. Will be appearing at the Reapers with his sister Shiriken, perhaps on the RP day after the next. Brother to Shiriken, whom he'll over zealously protect. Eventually, they will cross paths with their long lost cousin, Ninja.

Piranha: A pup who will be born into the Phantoms. Will possibly be Meh's son. He'll have a tendancy to bite everyone and everything. I plan for him to pester Cyanide the mostX3

Kirby: A teenage meerkat I'll introduce to the Tiny Kats soon. She'll be mistrustful of males but that'll soon change.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:27 pm

Would these new relatives of Ninja's ever happen to cross paths with the Jumaa as a whole?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:32 pm

I was thinking Nunchukas would rove to the Jumaa, and since he and Shiriken will have a close bond, she'll tag along with him for the excitement. By chance, they'll encounter Ninja while he's foraging on the fringes of the group.

Forgot to mention one more charrieX3

Sage: Will immegrate her into the Zippers on the next RP day. Because of her age (she's 9 years old), and past experience of being a dominant, I'd like her to be mistrusted at first. Eventually, she'll prove herself worthy by showing the mob she can be a vaulable and reliable member of their team. She's known to babysit frequently and wouldn't hesitate to risk her life for a mob's generation.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:38 am

I've removed nearly all mine from the list but one that I am hoping to use for a pup of Josephine & Lancaster if we ever get that far.

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:38 am

We will eventually:) I'm thinking of having Lancaster disbelieve Josephine is dead. In a few RP days, he'll embark on a search mission, investigating every mob in the reserve for her. Eventually, he'll discover his long lost lady residing in the Jumaa Smile
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:11 pm

YoshKatgirl wrote:
Sage: Will immegrate her into the Zippers on the next RP day. Because of her age (she's 9 years old), and past experience of being a dominant, I'd like her to be mistrusted at first. Eventually, she'll prove herself worthy by showing the mob she can be a vaulable and reliable member of their team. She's known to babysit frequently and wouldn't hesitate to risk her life for a mob's generation.

I'll bring Digger if you bring Sage :3

I'm also reserving Blackberry, Midnight, and Digger.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:15 pm

Okeedokee:3 I put up her bio in the Zippers so she'll officially be moving here.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:18 pm

Funny, I was gonna take Digger there anyways xD As well as the character I'm naming Midnight. :3 I'll post their bios now~
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:34 pm

Ok:3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:51 pm

Oh, I forgot one more name, Sundance. Ok, NOW I'm done xD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:55 pm

OkXD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:35 pm

Pancake wrote:

Didn't Stormy post a Bio some time ago in the Oreos for two characters named Sundance and Moondance, Joey's siblings?
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 6:02 pm

But on a serious note, There's a couple members that have WAY too many reserved names, names that will never be used. We need a reserved names limit.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 8:24 pm

Kusuma wrote:
Pancake wrote:

Didn't Stormy post a Bio some time ago in the Oreos for two characters named Sundance and Moondance, Joey's siblings?

Yeah, I realized that... So I'll need a new fire-based name for the character I was planning...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:21 pm

Pancake, it's fine. I've been meaning to delete those forever.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:11 pm

Ok Stormy. :3 Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:07 pm

OK So I know I'm like, never on, but I'mma try to be more active from now on. xD. Lol. But yeah. So here's my reserved names (also in my signature).

-Lights
-Limelight
-Starry
-Stellenbosch
-Electric Eel
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:15 pm

Nice names. I like how they're all based off light in some wayXD
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:28 pm

I agree with Yoshkat, nice light-based names. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:14 pm

Oh, that's true. I never realized that. o_o. The only ones I intentionally made light-based are Limelight and Lights. xD. Stellenbosch is a city in South Africa, and I got Starry and Electric Eel from songs. xDD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reserved Names List   Reserved Names List - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reserved Names List
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next