Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Names - Take your Pick

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Names - Take your Pick Empty
PostSubject: Names - Take your Pick   Names - Take your Pick I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:26 pm

I decided to post this as I know it can be difficult to come up with a name for a character. I am unlikely to want to use any of these so feel free take your pick if you're stuck for ideas. I checked the group members thead for them and as far as I know these aren't taken, but I don't know how accurate it is so if any names here are already taken or reserved let me know and I'll edit it. If you do choose to take a name please let me know either by PMing or posting here, so I can edit this accordingly.

These names are actually some of the names of the horses and ponies at the horse sanctuary where I did work experience, but I still think they could work for meerkats. I actually have photographs of most of the horses and ponies whose names are listed here if you're interested.

- Alpha
- Aspen

- Buddleia
- Charm
- Chico
- Conker
- Cracker
- Dinah
- Dylan
- Ella
- Foxglove
- Hope
-Jenson
- Miffle
- Mymble
- Nina
- Swift
- Tyson

So, well, yeah... take your pick.

Last edited by Spirit Rider on Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:59 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Names - Take your Pick   Names - Take your Pick I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:56 pm

Aspen i'll take then- for another time. Alpha, too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Names - Take your Pick   Names - Take your Pick I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:17 am

I'll take Chico.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Names - Take your Pick   Names - Take your Pick I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:32 am

No prob, I'll just edit that in the list.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Names - Take your Pick   Names - Take your Pick I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:22 am

I'll take Tyson. Might use it for one of Linda's pups when they're born.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Names - Take your Pick   Names - Take your Pick I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:05 am

Can I take Ella and Swift?
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Names - Take your Pick   Names - Take your Pick I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:14 am

I'll take Charm as well. Might use it for Luna's pup that I have. (if they live)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Names - Take your Pick   Names - Take your Pick I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:50 am

That's no problem guys.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Names - Take your Pick   Names - Take your Pick I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:38 pm

I'll be taking Tyson.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Names - Take your Pick   Names - Take your Pick I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:43 pm

Sorry, Tyson is taken... forgot to edit that. Any of the others, though.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Names - Take your Pick   Names - Take your Pick I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:15 pm

I know it's taken, by me. I wrote the first post asking for the name but you forgot to cross it out, so I asked again. No hard feelings. I make mistakes all the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Names - Take your Pick   Names - Take your Pick I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:43 pm

Ok, sorry about that! I'm not always the most observent.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Names - Take your Pick   Names - Take your Pick I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:09 pm

No problem.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Names - Take your Pick   Names - Take your Pick I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:17 pm

I'll take Conker and Foxglove. They'll be reserved names for any pups I adopt in future litters if they survive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Names - Take your Pick   Names - Take your Pick I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:25 am

Can I also take Jenson and Nina?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Names - Take your Pick   Names - Take your Pick I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:53 am

That's fine, guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Names - Take your Pick   Names - Take your Pick I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Names - Take your Pick
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Posts :: Old Roleplay Talk-
Jump to: