Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 23rd October

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:06 pm

Joey's stomach rumbles and he starts to grow a little impatient.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:46 pm

Carnation stays patient even though she's starving.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:56 pm

ooc: Somebody should play Starburst, even though there's only a few days left before Kusuma's trip is over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:19 am

Sacha looks at drongos, deciding it will make the time pass.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:45 pm

To pass the time, Carnation also watches the drongos as they dart back and forth while performing aerial tricks in the skies around the Oreos' main burrow.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:56 pm

Joey decides that maybe they should scatter. He chirps to them, telling them that they could forage as long as they could see the burrow at all times.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:31 pm

Unaware of the Zippers encroaching on Oreo's land, Carnation smiles as Joey gives the ok to start foraging. As she does so she'll make sure to stay with in proximity of the burrow. Carnation gets up and starts to dig at the ground, sniffing at it in between trying to smell any prey that may be close to the surface.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:51 pm

Joey scans the area, keeping his job on sentry while the others foraged around the burrow. If he was allowed to he would lead the group out- but knowing he couldn't, he could at least give them the okay to forage within sight of the burrow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:31 pm

Carnation pads over to a bush close to burrow and starts to forage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:09 am

ooc: Did you want me to play Starburst when needed?

bic: PK stands sentry still. He would wait a bit longer.

Kal forages quickly.

Sacha also starts foraging.

Despite his young age, Groyvle also stands sentry.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:54 am

ooc: Go ahead, but Kusuma's trip should be ending soon...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:26 am

Hershey begins to scout out for food.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:36 pm

Before starting to raid the Oreos' pantry, Running Star scans the area to make sure there's no sign of the Oreos. Seeing that the coast is clear she barks telling her group that they can plunder their land then barks for extra sentries to go on gaurd. She doesn't want to be taken off gaurd by the enemy if they are caught. Running Star starts to furiously dig into the ground determined to steal as much of the opposition's food as possible to help support her unborn litter and growing group.

Unaware of the Zippers invading just on the other side of Oreo's territory, Carnation has become successful at her first foraging spot. She's found a millipede and starts to drag it across the sand to clean off its toxins. Afterwards she devours it hungrily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:07 pm

Streak begins scent-marking the area, while Flurry begins to dig, starting the raid on their neighbor's pantry.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:18 pm

Running Star joins Streak in scent marking anything she comes across. From now on this part of the Oreo's land will belong to them unless the Oreo's catch them red pawed and choose to fight them to get it back.

Carnation ventures a bit further from the burrow. She's unaware that she's gone a bit far as she is too occupied with keeping her head down to find food and not being aware of her environment like she should also be doing.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:35 pm

Dominic began to scent mark the area that they had come across. He scanned the area before scent marking a burrow nearby. This should be Running Star's birthing burrow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:20 pm

Running Star discovers the burrow nearby that Dominic found while scent marking. She trots over to it and helped Dominic scent mark it. But before assuming that it'll make the perfect place to give birth, the burrow must be given a thorough inspection to make sure that it's safe. Running Star bravely leads the way into the burrow to investigate.

Carnation has ended up at a patch of tall dried out sour grass. She stands up on her hind legs and scans the area and realizes the burrow isn't in her sight. She has wandered far from the burrow and doesn't see any of the other Oreos in sight. Carnation starts to panic slightly but keeps calm as she starts to head back in other direction. She'll find her way back to the burrow eventually.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:05 pm

Dominic followed slowly behind his mate, chirping for Streak to follow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:11 pm

Running Star cautiously advances further down into the burrow. She can smell the faint scent of Oreos as she rounds a corner but fearlessly advances. Any Oreos that they catch down here will be exterminated.

Carnation still doesn't see the Oreos main burrow as she has reversed her direction to try to find her way back as she supposedly retraces her steps. She isn't panicing just yet. She figures she has wandered father than she thought from the burrow while foraging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:52 pm

Starburst starts to lead the group away from the burrow.

Kal follows quickly.

PK follows warily.

Sacha and Groyvle follow quickly.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:57 pm

Uaware of the Oreos heading out to forage, Carnation is still trying to find her way back to the burrow but there's still no sign of the burrow or the Oreos group. Her anxiety increases as she goes every passing minute without seeing the oreos or the burrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:07 pm

Unaware of the Zippers, Hershey continues to forage.

Streak smells the Oreos, alerting his family.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:36 pm

Running Star makes her way to the end of the burrow. She sniffs at the air and focuses her eyes in the pitch black darkness. There seems to be no sign of the Oreos or of any predators. She peeps to Dominic. They should let the group know that this burrow is safe for the taking.

Carnation sighs in relief as she catches sight of the Oreos main burrow. For a while there she thought she was going to end up lost but seeing the burrow calms her nerves. She trots over to the burrow with a relieved smile but her smile fades as she catches the scent of the Zippers.

Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:31 pm

Starburst also catches the scent of the Zippers, she snarled, how dare they intrude on THEIR land. She followed the scent with her tail raised and chattering angrily, she wasn't loosing any land today.

Akina followed, she may be a very sweet pup, but if the Zippers were a danger to the group, she'd be willing to fight.

Flare hissed and also followed, keeping on high alert.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:32 pm

Joey growls, he can smell the Zippers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 23rd October
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next