Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 23rd October

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:51 pm

Joey snarls, and does get of Springer. He runs straight to Running Star, and tries to pull her off his mate.
Dominic snarls as he sees Joey head for his mate, and tackles Joey.
Sunny jumps up, trying to land on Arrow's back, but missed and fell in the sand.
Jay decided to attack Akina, even though she was older.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:01 pm

Akina spotted Jay and hesitated, but knew she would be fighting for a reason. She charged at him fearlessly and pounced on him. Growling and hissing she bit hard onto his front leg.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:03 pm

Jay whimpered, but then he was overcome by a fresh wave of rage about pepper, his friend, leaving. Feeling like he could use that Rage as an advantage, he wriggled a little, and then brought his teeth into Akina's shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:33 am

Groyvle and Sacha watch, not sure if they should fight.

Kal lunges at Dominic.

PK looks for someone to fight.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:43 am

Dominic manages to dodge Kal's attack, but barley. kal's fangs graze his shoulder, leaving a small wound.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:09 am

Akina yelped. She growled and slammed her paw hard into Jay's side, if he was a part of the same group as the ones who killed her brothers, then he was guilty by assosiation. She slammed her jaws shut on the back of his neck, because he had her shoulder, she had to move her neck into an akward angle.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:12 am

Jay whimpered and let go of Akina's shoulder. He didn't have the heart to hurt a pretty little pup like her. He backed away, but when he realized her fangs were in his neck, he didn't fight back.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:24 am

Akina saw he wasn't fighting back and let go. She backed away a little and stared at him in slight confusion.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:26 am

Jay backed off some more, seeing he was free.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:28 am

Unaware of the confusion between the two pups from the rival groups, Flare continued tearing hard at Running Star's flank, if she caused enough damage, she might affect the pups.

Starburst keeps her hold on Running Star's neck, still trying to pin her down.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:36 am

ooc: Flare could be the cause of Wacky's birth defects... but it's up to Yoshkat if RS can be seriously injured, even though it would be helpful to have it happen...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:41 pm

Kal tumbles on the ground, having missed Dominic. He gets up, growls and then runs at him again.

Sacha sees Akina and Jay and wonders why they stopped fighting.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:07 pm

Dominic snarled at kal and turned and bit his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:55 pm

Hershey attacks Flurry, but Streak joins the fray.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:01 am

Kal yips and attempts to claw at Dominic.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:52 am

Dominic lets go of Kal's face, but scratches at his chest.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:51 pm

Carnation presses down forcefully on Running Star's back by digging her claws in deeper, so deep that they come dangerously close to her spine, less than in inch from severing her spinal cord if Carnation chooses to end the Zippers' dominant female's rein. But lucky for Running Star, Carnation isn't the type of meerkat who'd be quick to kill. Carnation continues raking her back claws down Running Star's flank. She then clamps down on the upper part of her back and refuses to let go.

Overpowered by Flare, Carnation and the Oreos dominant female Starburst, Running Star collapses to the ground exhausted and seriously injured. She lays on the ground with the 3 meerkats still on top of her, too weak to get up and continue the fight. Having recieved deep laserations and gashes to her belly area she fears the damage may have ended her chances of giving birth to this litter of pups.

ooc: That'd be fine Stormy. I was also thinking over the skip of the next RP day, Running Star will go missing and it will cause a bit of panic amongst the Zippers group but then she'll return later in the day on the next RP day.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:57 pm

Starburst snarled and tore hard at the skin on Running Star's neck, she wouldn't let up until she called the retreat.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:14 pm

Running Star screeches and jerks at the feeling of her fur and skin being ripped away from her neck. She struggles to get up but with the weight of the 3 meerkats still pinning her down, it's useless as she just falls back to the ground. She sounds retreat calls for her group to run. It's no use to keep fighting a battle they can not win.

Carnation loosens her grip on Running Star slightly but won't fully let go until Starburst feels it's safe for the Oreos to declaire victory.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:31 pm

Springer hears the retreat and turns, running back to their territory.

Arrow follows her mate closely.

Starburst lets up on Running star, she plans to chase the group until she is certain that they are off of Oreos territory.

Flare also lets up.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:36 pm

Carnation releases her grip from Running Star and jumps off her back. She snarls at her warning her to get running before the Oreos change their minds about letting her live.

Running Star lays on the ground stunned by the pain radiating from her wounds. Once the pain lets down slightly, she struggles to her feet and limps after her retreating group but can barely keep up with them.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:54 pm

Starburst wardances after them.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:27 pm

Running Star falls over as she made an attempt to run but quickly gets back up and continues a limping run after her group.

Carnation follows suit with a wardance. She's proud of herself for helping out her group in the battle and she didn't even think once about turning tail to run. She's even more impressed with herself after helping to take down the Zipper's female dominant. The encounter with the Reapers seems to have unleashed another side of Carnation.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:09 pm

Joey and Sunny wardnace.

Jay becomes confused and doesn't wardance or run away, but stays with the Oreos.

Dominic stops and runs off, angered by the defeat.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:18 pm

Running Star tries her best to keep up with her retreating group but her severe injuries have caused her to fall behind.

Carnation continues to wardance after the Zippers. excited about the victory, she won't stop until they run out of Oreos territory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 23rd October
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next