Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Discussion of Rules

Go down 
+4
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
YoshKatgirl
Meyerm
StormyMeerkat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Discussion of Rules - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion of Rules   Discussion of Rules - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 5:27 pm

There's something else I've noticed. Many dramatic events would occur in one RP day, such as multiple rovers appearing at the same group soon after the other, a series of predator scares, etc resulting in users becoming exasperated by the hyperposting it triggers and also stretching the RP day longer than it should be. Maybe we could consider imposing a rule where only 1 dramatic event each RP day is allowed, maybe 2 but beyond that is considered too much. I think it'll help cut down the hyperposting along with users becoming lost and having to wait until the new day to post.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of Rules   Discussion of Rules - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:26 pm

I think it's ok to have one in each group... If we have no dramatic events the roleplay dies.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of Rules   Discussion of Rules - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:38 pm

One dramatic event in each mob on the same RP day is fine. It'll keep the site fairly active but not too active. And agreed. We need something exciting to happen to avoid the site from ending up like so many others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of Rules   Discussion of Rules - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discussion of Rules
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4