Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules of Desert Warriors

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Rules of Desert Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Rules of Desert Warriors   Rules of Desert Warriors I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:18 pm

Okay, so I redid this cause the other one was messy and was annoying me, also there were rules that I think I needed to add and stuff.
Anyho, it is important that you know the rules, so please read this.

GENERAL SITE RULES
1. Be kind to everyone. Having said that, you don't have to like someone, but if you are going to fight do it else where.
2. Watch what you post. There are kids on this site.
3. If you break any of my rules, I will warn you, but if you continue to do so, I will evict you from the site.

ROLEPLAY RULES:
1. As a member of this site, you are required to have AT LEAST one character.
2. New members are allowed to immigrate a wild meerkat(s), and they must be accepted by the dominants. Otherwise, wild meerkats do no have to be accepted by dominants.
3. No taking over another person's character without permission. (I need that person to tell me that they gave you permission).
4. No Godmodding. That means no invicibility or super-meerkat powers.
5. Please keep it realistic. The meerkats here do not talk. All meerkats must live out their lives.
6. DO NOT kill anothers character without permission, or seriously injure them (ripping fur off of face, blinding etc)
7. No indepth mating scenes.
8. Keep your personal life out of the roleplay. And no attacking another persons character out of spite.
9. If you want to create a new group, contact me, but they must (unless I say otherwise) be connected to one of the original seven. (evitcted females, splinter ect.)
10. The dominant female and male of a mob must be played by different people.
Back to top Go down

Rules of Desert Warriors
Page 1 of 1