Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 19th October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:37 am

Bonnie follows Stormy quickly.

Squirrel walks over to Shasta.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:02 pm

Stormy sniffs the air. She can't smell the rovers, but she smells other meerkats. A wild group was in the Reapers area.
She snarled and began to follow the scent.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:43 pm

Rex folllowed. He may only be here because Zola was to, but there were still pups to defend, and he would be willing to fight for them.

Taipan snickered, he was in the mood for a rumble.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:11 pm

The DOminant Female of The Wild Mob is sniffing around. She smells a mob, and she's excited. This may just win her some territory. She barks, trying to sound as territorial as possible.
Stormy begins to charge.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:16 pm

Suddenly, Mischka and Ninja come across a fresh latrine left on a bush by the rival wild group. Both boys sniff around the bush with interest. If there is a group nearby, there's females and with that comes a chance that the boys could end up getting lucky and Ninja will get a chance to show Mischka how to rove like a professional.

Ninja stands up right on his hind legs to see if he can spot the group near by but it doesn't look like they're anywhere to be seen.

Mischka keeps his nose to the ground as he moves away from the bush. The scent of the wild group is potent in the air and on the ground. They must be somewhere close by. Mischka barks to Ninja he has picked up a scent trail along the ground.

Ninja turns his head to Mischka and peeps congratulating him for finding the group's scent trail. Now it's time for roving class to begin. Ninja bounds ahead of Mischka, he's going to show him the ropes of how rove like an expert.

Mischka follows after Ninja, eager to learn and get up to no good.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:24 pm

Rex followed in the charge.

Scary snarled and charged alongside Stormy.

Taipan laughed evilly as they charged, he couldn't wait to spill some blood.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:42 pm

Ninja spots meerkats in the distance and alerts his student, Mischka. He watches the meerkats closely. It appears there's actually 2 groups and they're on a violent collision course. Ninja chirps to Mischka. It's probably a good idea that they keep a distance until the battle ends.

Mischka watches the meerkat groups with interest. Seeing the battle unfold makes his heart race and his body fills with adrenaline. They have front row seats to a war and they're also out in the open. Mischka glances at Ninja a bit worried. If they're spotted they could be in serious trouble.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:04 am

Sanguine, intruiged by the fighting, came over to investigate. He looked at Fang and Gingersnap, not really interested in their fate.
Punkette followed Stormy in the charge.
St. Jimmy also followed, grinning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:52 am

Due to her pregnancy, Bonnie decides to stand sentry. The last thing she wanted to do was risk her pups' lives.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:08 pm

Ninja peeps reassuring Mischka that they'll be fine. The groups will be so into their battle that they shouldn't even notice they're here. But just to be safe, Ninja leads Mischka into a small patch of tall grass. He stands up right on his back legs and watches the battle with his adrenaline pumping.

Mischka twitches his tail. He puts his trust in Ninja and calms down. Being around Ninja has given Mischka a good sense of security. If they run into danger he believes Ninja will know what to do and will camly and clevery lead them to safty. Mischka sits on his haunches and watches the battle unfolding with his heart racing, choosing to stay in the cover of the grass. Seeing Ninja poke his black spotted head out of the grass is starting to make him nervous and he worries he'll get them caught.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:31 pm

Rex saw Ninja, thinking he might be a member of the rival group, trying to slip past unnoticed to get to the pups, he snarled and charged at them.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:50 pm

Ninja bobs his head as he saw Rex charging towards him and Mischka. He barks to Mischka. It's time to learn the method of escaping, Ninja style.

Mischka gasps as he saw Rex charging at them. He knew this would happen. He glares at Ninja. Because of his over confidance they got caught.

Ninja studies his surroundings carefully, looking for a way the 2 males may be able to lose Rex. Ninja spots a dark patch of tall grass behind the smaller patch of grass he and Mischka are currently in. He barks to Mischka to follow him and disappears into the dark patch of grass.

Mischka yelps telling Ninja to wait for him and quickly follows after him into the dark patch of tall grass.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:52 pm

Rex reached where they had been. he growled and sniffed the area, if pups were at risk he wouldn't stop looking for them. He caught their scent and followed it into the tall grass.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:05 pm

Ninja swiftly moves through the tall grass. He can hear distant movements behind them but isn't frightened that Rex has followed them into the tall grass. He makes a quick sharp right and quickens his movements hoping that Rex will lose track of the boys.

Mischka is struggling to keep up with Ninja. He isn't as agile as Ninja is and is having a hard time trying to match his swift moevements. He starts to panic as he starts to fall behind but keeps moving. If he slows down or stops he could be killed.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:11 pm

Rex spots Mischka out of the corner of his eye and hisses. He charges at the rovers again, giving chase. He wasn't going to loose them. He was detimined to chase them out of Reapers territory.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:55 pm

Ninja makes a sharp quick left turn. He has gotten far ahead of Mischka and has no idea that he's falling behind. Ninja is unwittingly leading Mischka towards Devils territory where his father Quagmire is also in trouble.

Mischka hears a hiss behind him and squeals. He's lost track of Ninja and is falling dangerously behind but follows the path of matted down grass Ninja has left in his swift bid to get away. He glances over his shoulder to see Rex hot on his tail. Mischka nearly trips over himself in a panic but keeps running as fast as his legs can take him.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:40 pm

Rex was closing in on him and growled, no intruders would get near with pups around.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:01 pm

Ninja bursts out of the grass and continues running. He's used to running for long distances and isn't showing signs of slowing down.

Mischka trips over his own feet again and nearly takes a fall to the ground but he manages to stay up on his legs and keeps running. Eventually he finds himself back out in the open and can see Ninja 200 feet ahead of him but he's gradually getting smaller in the horizon. Ninja sure can run! Mischka is starting to become exhausted but pushes himself to the limit. He starts to gain on Ninja. Despite the muscles in his legs feeling like they're on fire, Mischka keeps going.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:11 pm

Rex continued to chase them. He was a young and fit meerkat, so he had no problems in gaining on Mischka.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:29 pm

Ninja has ran to the edge of Reapers territory and will continue running through other meerkat group territories if that's what it'll take to shake off Rex.

Mischka pants like crazy. His lungs and legs are burning. He doesn't know just much longer he can keep on going but he HAS to. He's shocked at how far Rex has chased them and fears he may just keep following them until he kills him or Ninja.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:55 pm

Once they reach the edge of Reapers territory, Rex lets them go. He furiously scent marks the area and watches them, if they try to sneak around him, then he wouldn't just stop at the border. He'd continue until he'd taught them a clear lesson.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:17 pm

Mischka glances over his shoulder. He sighs in relief seeing that Rex has stopped chasing him and Ninja but keeps running. He wants to make sure he gets as far away from Reapers territory as possible.

Ninja and Mischka exit Reapers territory and continue running through other meerkat territories unaware they are heading towards the Devils and Mischka's father.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:04 pm

The Dominants of the wild mob spot the Reapers chargining and began to wardance, but were still unsure if they shouls fight the mob or not.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:24 pm

Rex turned and charged back toward the battleground.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:13 am

The Dominant Female charged, ready for battle.
Stormy stood her ground, they wouldn't charge or run, but would simply start attacking when the wild mob reached them.

ooc: Does anyone want to play meerkats int he wild mob. Playing them all for myself would be a bit hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th October   Roleplay - 19th October - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 19th October
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next