Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 10th of October

Go down 
+3
Night
StormyMeerkat
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:32 pm

Bahiya looked to Karma sadly, she shouldn't get her hopes too high, for Morning Glory could still choose to kill the pups.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:55 pm

Karma noticed Bahiya's sad expression in the corner of her eye and turned to face her. She eyes her belly with concern. Both of their litters have a high risk of being killed soon after their born. Karma sighs sadly. It may not be her choice whether the pups will survive to adulthood or not. That choice could end up falling into Morning Glory's paws...well her jaws in this case.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:59 pm

Even though she was only a first time mother herself, Bahiya had witnessed pups fall to dominant females in her former group. She was the only survivor of the litter, she was born to the dominant female, but her siblings had been killed by a pregnant subordinate. Her mother killed every pup born to that female, and evicted her, when the female tried to rejoin, the whole group attacked and killed her. Bahiya had only been a baby then, so she didn't know the identity of the female, but had only been told by the adults who explained why she didn't have littermates.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:05 pm

Jupiter looked at Bahiya and Karma, wondering what they seemed to be sad about. By the looks of their bellies, they were pregnant... Were they worried about their unborn pups? She looked down at her own belly, seeing it was small and skinny. She sighed, wishing she could help the other two females some how.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:16 pm

Karma glanced at Jupiter and sighed. It's exciting to have pups but it's risky. Soon after their born, the dominant female or another pregnant subordinate can choose to kill them or spare their lives but so far for Karma, it was the dominant female who had chosen to kill her first litter and now she fears the same fate could befall her second litter.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:41 pm

Chester Quavers squealed and playfully battered Sanders. She notices Va coming over, and she stops and peeps quietly. To be honest, Va gave her the creeps.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:36 am

Antebellum was close behind Nimbus. She chirped a hello and started to groom him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:29 pm

Karma watches Va closely around the pups. She won't hesistate to remove her from the playfighting if she gets too rough or starts to harm the pups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:09 pm

Pamela also watches Va. She remembered when she tried to take Sanders away. She was still wary of her when she was around pups.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:25 pm

Karma growls at Va as a warning. If she tries to take one of the pups again there will be severe consequences.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:06 am

Faeya soaks up some rays.

Nimbus grooms Antebellum back happily.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:33 am

Seeing that Chester Quavers wasn’t interested in her joining the fun, Va slinked over to the females and sat close grinning at Karma and Bahiya.
“Do you honestly think your little secrets are going to survive with her around?” she purred before licking at her forearm referring to Morning Glory still sat alone on the edge of the burrow complex.
“I’d guess four, possibly five to get priority over yours...BUT If the dominant female is out of the way your pups could survive quite happily as you have a coalition in your favour...”
Hoping the other pregnant females we going to take the bait, Va waited eagerly in anticipation...Oh how a dominant female’s eviction would make the perfect start to the day.

Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:00 am

(Sorry for double posting I had to do some housework in between)

Hearing Va, Leaf looked down at her own belly and sat listening to the small meerkat. Although, if Morning Glory was evicted her own chances of actually staying in the family and raising her second litter of pups would be significantly improved but..she couldn’t actually believe her sister was solely planning to protect her own pups and kill off any non blood relatives. Was she really that way inclined?

Weighing up the arguments and suggesting to herself that Morning Glory only kept Sanders and Chester Quavers alive because she lost her own litter, Leaf looked at Va and nodded in agreement. Morning Glory needed to know what solitary life being an evictee and fending for your life felt like.
-------------------

Shaking off his dizziness, Sanders hopped up and down and bounded back over to Chester Quavers.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:45 am

Bahiya glared at Va and snarled without even thinking about the offer, I think I can settle for revealing a traitor, that might make my chances go up.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:10 pm

Karma narrows her eyes and growls at Va (I'd never rebel against a dominant female so you can forget about me siding with you. I'd rather take my chances)
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:16 pm

Bahiya continued, if you plot to overhrow her, I can tell her right away! She quickly turned and ran to alert Morning Glory of Va's idea.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:31 pm

“Pity”, Va snorted getting up preparing to leave “Oh well..You’ll only have yourselves for company when you out there alone..”. Skipping away and stopping in front of Nimbus and Antebellum, Va gleamed her little sharp teeth in a pearly grin “You’ll be next!” she barked with a laugh dashing off into the grass.
------------

Standing on her back legs, Morning Glory was about to sound the lead calls to head out to forage but noticed Bahiya approaching.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:35 pm

Bahiya chirped to Morning Glory, it's Va! She tried to convice me, Karma, and Leaf to all rebel against you and force you into subordination. Me and Karma refused but I saw Leaf nodding.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:06 pm

Karma smirks at Va (Now who's going to be the one about to be evicted? Once Morning Glory finds out about you're plan you'll be in serious trouble) Karma follows after Bahiya. She sits in front of Morning Glory then glances over shoulder and narrows her eyes at Va.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:09 pm

Morning Glory gently scent marked Bahiya and Karma reassuring their family bond before looking around at the group. Va was currently nowhere to be seen to prove the seeming tall tale, but in Morning Glory’s nature it didn’t disprove it either.
Grooming the side of Bahiya’s face and neck in gratitude, the dominant female made the most of someone’s company.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:16 pm

Bahiya groomed Morning Glory back, she probably shouldn't have told Va she was going to tell Morning Glory, that gave her the chancce to slip away unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:26 pm

Karma growls as she noticed Va had gotten away. The next time she sees her she'll pin her to the ground and bring her to Morning Glory and force her to confess her plans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:03 pm

Pamela sits on her haunches. She was surprised at Va's recklessness. She watches Bahiya grooming Morning Glory.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:48 pm

Jupiter had overheard what Va was planning, and she felt shocked. Unsure, she went over to Morning Glory and the other females as they told of Va's plot. I... I overheard Va saying that too... I don't like the sound of it... May as say there was also another witness in this to make it more convincing. With three females claiming this, it would have to be hard not to believe it or dismiss it easily.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:02 pm

Karma smirks and snickers to herself (Hmm! that makes three witnesses! It'll be hard for that little sneak to try to squirm her way out of this one) She sits beside Morning Glory and joins on the submissive grooming. She wants to prove that she's loyal to Morning Glory no matter what. She simply refuses to let someone brain wash her into evicting the dominant female.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 10th of October
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next