Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of September

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:30 am

ooc: I kinda like that idea Very Happy They should be 'seperate' meerkats, kinda like (Spoiler) Cinderpelt/Cinderheart in Warriors (End of Spoiler) But I'm just worried it'd stuff up the actual roleplay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:33 am

ooc: Do you think Azazel could be the one who goes into their dreams? The character I based him off of did simular things. XD
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:41 am

Gloom looked at Stormy. Her group needs me. I'll be reborn in her litter sometime.

Thunderhead padded forward. "Count me in. I'll be reborn in Devils, they need a sane yet evil male."
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:47 am

Serenite snickered at Thunderhead, "Are you certain? That mob may be evil but they aren't that strong. There are plenty of evil mobs that are also strong."
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:54 am

"Well, I might join the NEw Black Mambas."

Gloom raised her head. "Forget the Reapers, I'm going to join, er..." She looked at Serenity. As much as she didn't want to admit it...
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:01 am

Serenite smiled wickedly, "I have confidence Thunder may survive, but when I was dominant every female was killed, Gloom might have to be reborn as a male." She snickered at the thought, a male in a past life having been a female.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:14 am

"Well, I doubt Spike would. I'm sure she would kill Bohrok's offspring, but not her own. She's different, you know."
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:25 am

Serenite smiled evilly "If I were her I would just kill Bohrok, that's what I did to all the other subordinates, vut she probably did the right thing by allowing her to live. If I hadn't killed off every female, the Black Mambas would have stayed together after I died."
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:29 am

"After all, Bohrok is pregnant, and if Spike dies the pups would prove useful to to the other Black mambas. Though, I do think Spike is suffering for letting her stay."

Thunderhead watched. "I think that Spike will eventually regret letting Bohrok say," he snickered.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:44 am

"If Bohrok is truely evil, then of course Spike will," Serenite snickered.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:49 am

Gloom gazed at the BM. "I think that they both are, I think Bohrok will just appose problems to SPike with Dash favoring her and all."
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:03 am

Serenite snickered, "That's Dash, and she'd best be careful around him, she saw the beating he gave Dagger. He doesn't care whether they are male, female, dominant or subordinate, he'll attack anyone who gets on his nerves."
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:18 am

"That's obvious, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:19 am

Serenite smiled evilly again, "Another reason for me to be proud."
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:19 pm

ooc: Okay, I will allow this reincarnation thing, BUT as long as these rules are followed:
1. Please don't go over the top with dream things. Just maybe one, and they'd have to be at night, cause I don't want meerkats having visions in the middle of the day.
2. They have to be 'seperate' meerkats. They can have the same personality, but are a different meerkat in their own right. Also, please don't use the same name.
Thanks
Meerkats, if you want Azazel to be the one who walks in dreams and stuff, that's cool, and if anyone else wants their meerkats to do so aswell thats cool.

bic: Ethan had no intention of being reborn. While it had some good points, he'd have to start over as a pup, and he'd never be able to get his revenge as a pup. No, he'd just have to find his last son...
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:18 am

Galaxy snickered. "Bohrok... She's my granddaughter. She knows not to get on the nerves of someone like Dash... She's not stupid like Spike." (in her opinion)

ooc: I might have Gattaca reincarnated. She wants revenge on her father. WAHAHAAAA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:12 am

Azazel smirks. He liked the idea, but he would stay here for now...They needed someone to keep an eye on things.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:27 am

Serenite snickered, "Ethan can stay behind, he doesn't seem to interested."
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:20 pm

Gloom glared at Nakita. "I don't think ether are," she said.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:51 pm

Nakita raised an eyebrow. "Are WHAT?!"
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:50 pm

"Stupid. Both are cunning, evil, and bloodthirsty, just what the world needs.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:00 pm

Nakita smirked. "Bohrok is stupid in a way. She has no idea what she's doing when she has those little insane moments."

Galaxy barked. "That's what makes her AWESOME."
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:05 pm

"Those insane moments almost killed my daughter!" Snarled Gloom at Galaxy, remembering Bohrok's moment at the Reapers.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:17 pm

"I REMEMBER!" Serenite laughed. She liked seeing anyone related to Gloom nearly get killed.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:18 pm

Galaxy laughed evilly slowly and darkly... Several times... "Yes... That's wonderful... The beauty of it amuses me... I wish I could have seen that..."

Nakita rolls her eyes. "Whatever. She's not my daughter so I don't care."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of September
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next